Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't stand AlTeRnAtInG CaPs UsEd tO rIdIcUlE something people don't agree with.

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
  1. It doesn't actually explain your position or refute the other, it just recruits like-minded sycophants
  2. It's soaked in soy: mostly used on Reddit or Twitter and occasionally 4chan (rip r9k)
  3. It seems to be mostly used by women, probably because of reason #1

1) it's a reddit/twitter NPC trait due to a lack of personality. it's updated dialogue for them
2) don't go on reddit or twitter
3) /r9k/ has been dead for years when it was flooded by kids and attention whores and only zoomercels disagree with me on this

1. It doesn't actually explain your position or refute the other, it just recruits like-minded sycophants
  2. It's soaked in soy: mostly used on Reddit or Twitter and occasionally 4chan (rip r9k)
  3. It seems to be mostly used by women, probably because of reason #1
It's the equivalent of repeating someone's words in a dumb voice.

No surprise low iq normies love using it

1) it's a reddit/twitter NPC trait due to a lack of personality. it's updated dialogue for them
2) don't go on reddit or twitter
3) /r9k/ has been dead for years when it was flooded by kids and attention whores and only zoomercels disagree with me on this
The most popular/default communities suck, but for many special interests/forums, they have the best communities. If you enjoy certain hobbies, it is a necessary evil if you want to connect with others with similar interests

Didn’t read anything except title. The answer is you low is to understand lol

They have the thought process of a child. Its equivalent to a child saying "no youre wrong goodbye" because they dont like what you have said but they are too stupid to know why. Hence no counter argument

yeah its upsetting. used to associate it with a COC youtuber from a long time ago, he spelt like that for his clickbait videos

Just write regularly like a normal person
full

yeah... it's fucking retarded and only soycucks write like that

:soy: > LoOkS mAtTeR tO QuEEnS gUiZe QuEeNs ArE nOt AnGeLs In ThE fLeSh AnD aRe NoT tO bE wOrShIpEd AnD wAiTeD oN hAnD aNd FoOt

Tfw I’ve done this before :cryfeels:

It's so fucking obnoxious

This has been an internet mocking technique for longer than you think. People did this in AoL Instant Messenger and Halo 2 when I was growing up. I don't know how it started.

i hate that whole "look! he's wrong because he said something others don't agree with!" type of behavior from normies.

It's just autism mixed with soy. :soy:

It used to be a meme but the people starting using it for real. JFL.

It used to be a meme but the people starting using it for real. JFL.
Normies cannot and will not be stopped. Every custom, convention, and meeting place will ultimately be infiltrated and destroyed by normies.
:feelscry:

iTS likE ThAt EpiSoDe oF RoCkET poWER WhErE The SpooBiES TAkE EvEryOneS linGo