Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i can't stand my family anymore,i lost interest in people.

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
I feel off,weird,stupid around people,i dont get joy with people anymore,even with family members i feel the same and i barely leave my home.

i dont want friends or a girlfriend anymore.

Same. I just don't know what they want or how I should act. It's been 8 years of loneliness and I've completely lost all sense of social dynamics.

it's hilarious when people want your energy when you get absolutely nothing from the world

i remember going on train rides where there was no place to sit, so i just stood for like 4 hours in a sweaty hellhole, just to visit home where we sat in a fucking room watching TV, literally just some old people watching TV and asking me if the nephews are coming soon

I’ve never had that interest, what was it like, OP?

Story of my life. My mom calls me les and less cuz no point in talking. All I say is Ya, ya, ya, no , bye

many of my family seem to have wrote me off or look at me in disgust. i also dont think much of them well because they mostly were shit people themselves so i guess feeling is mutual.

I find it hard to relate to a lot of people. In general I'd rather just spend time alone than with others. I've even started to lose interest in the idea of having a girlfriend.

I was an unplanned child, and in some ways I feel I don't really fit into this world.

Most of my family mocks me by saying "so do you have a gf?" Its fucking annoying

I would only feel joy talking to a foid who isn’t a family member

it's hilarious when people want your energy when you get absolutely nothing from the world

i remember going on train rides where there was no place to sit, so i just stood for like 4 hours in a sweaty hellhole, just to visit home where we sat in a fucking room watching TV, literally just some old people watching TV and asking me if the nephews are coming soon.
They don't deserve our energy at all tbh.

I feel like I'm wearing a mask every day I wake up

The best things in life are free.