Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i cant stand potheads

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
[Serious] i cant stand potheads

Jump to newWatch

849.jpg

itsoverbuddyboyo
it's over

JoinedJan 14, 2019Messages2,122
May 20, 2019

most are lazy morons with sub 100 iq. "bro weed isnt addictive man bro 420 br0 light up bro allday brooo"
brb cant wake up without a joint
brb smell like a trash can
brb living in a house with 10 other losers
brb thinks being manager of pizza place is a career
brb freaks out if they hadn't smoked in over an hr
brb treats everyone shit when they dont have it
brb steals to get it "bro i dont have a pr0blem"
brb is a faggot

Though I've never tried it, weed seems like a good cope. It's the people who go out of their way to make it the core component of their identity who are the problem.

I don’t understand the appeal, and I hate how pot heads worship it. Depending on the strain, I get two reactions: super anxious, or no effect whatsoever.
It also smells like shit

I used to hate them too. I still do but my views on weed have changed a bit. I still think it’s overrated and haven’t done it in over a year. All things considered though I need a cope that can actively affect my mind. Video games and fapping don’t work as well as they used too

The culture is pathetic and the smell is nasty. If you're gonna do weed then just do edibles.

I don’t understand the appeal, and I hate how pot heads worship it. Depending on the strain, I get two reactions: super anxious, or no effect whatsoever.
It also smells like shit
cucked by ego tbh

Potheads are insufferable, but using weed from time to time is fine if you like it. It sounds like you just don't like it, and that's fine.

Though I've never tried it, weed seems like a good cope. It's the people who go out of their way to make it the core component of their identity who are the problem.
Same, i would like to give it a try but im fearing the side effects.

I can't stand the drug and the people who use it. I don't like potheads for a number of reasons, one of them being personal.

Let them cope tbh. I dont like druggie foids though. They are trash.

tbhtbh most potheads are fucking annoying. I smoke weed a lot and even I get annoyed by most stoners. Most potheads I meet never admit it has down sides or they act like everyone should do it when some people really shouldnt (people with bad reactions, people with potential mental illnesses, etc). I dont care if anyone smokes, I just think you shouldnt LARP about it having no downsides or being annoying with it.

brb cant read without a joint

I smoke around once a week now.
Better than drinking a week straight

[Serious] i cant stand potheads

Jump to newWatch

849.jpg

itsoverbuddyboyo
it's over

JoinedJan 14, 2019Messages2,122
May 20, 2019

most are lazy morons with sub 100 iq. "bro weed isnt addictive man bro 420 br0 light up bro allday brooo"
brb cant wake up without a joint
brb smell like a trash can
brb living in a house with 10 other losers
brb thinks being manager of pizza place is a career
brb freaks out if they hadn't smoked in over an hr
brb treats everyone shit when they dont have it
brb steals to get it "bro i dont have a pr0blem"
brb is a faggot
Agree 100%

Although you left out “it’s medicine bro”

its disgusting and degenerate

I don’t follow
Ego is not who you really are, it's just a tool used by consciousness, consciousness is your true state (think of when you were first born)

Words are taught to you by man. The reason you feel anxious as do i sometimes when we smoke is because we identify as our thoughts. Cannabis lessons ego the exact opposite of alcohol, this lessening feels like death to the ego which triggers anxiety.

FYI when we die our egos will be completely obliterated so best be ready

I can't stand fluoride drinking sheep tbh

Hemp makes a long lasting and very sturdy

rope.

I hope you people know your opinions are fucking BULLSHIT. I am NOT allowed to grow it myself because of people like you all.
I would kill you all in minecraft if i could. You're free to have your opinions, Just leave me alone.. Which you won't, using the state to violently force your opinions on peaceful people.... I wish i could use government to force you people from your copes, NOT, because i'm not a slave minded idiot.

Let them cope tbh.

I used to hate them too. I still do but my views on weed have changed a bit. I still think it’s overrated and haven’t done it in over a year. All things considered though I need a cope that can actively affect my mind. Video games and fapping don’t work as well as they used too
Exactly. It gets to a point where the suffering becomes too much for normal copes. Some of us must have strong mental stimulation to simply feel alive.

Drugs are natures original copes. All good drugs can be grown personally freely if it wasn't for cucked governments. No need for slaving or consumerism, which is the main reason drugs are look down upon so much (thank social-engineers and brainwashed sheep).

The degenerate bullshit cultural stigma associated with drugs has everything to do with hollywood and social engineering.
If you want to learn about drugs being used in the correct manner look at indigenous Shamans they're the grandmaster copers.

Drugs are incels only love in life, to be against drugs you're against incels for all im considered, wtf else we going to cope with? fucking video games...... wagecucking..... fuck that shit! (btw when i refer to drugs im refering to all naturally produced substances like cannabis, mushrooms, opium, alcohol, etc..)

Last edited:
They deserve a good od. They'll never do shit with their life.

They deserve a good od. They'll never do shit with their life.
If being a wagecuck is "doing something with my life" i'd rather be dead.

There's more to life than getting shekels and consumerism

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back