Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't stand the term 'SEX LIFE'

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The phrase 'SEX LIFE' drives me absolutely insane. SEX LIFE. You're telling me normies have an entire LIFE separate from their public persona, ENTIRELY DEDICATED TO SEX, and they experience this "sex life" with other people? Are you telling me that fucking normie is BATMAN or something? In the day he's Bruce Wayne, at night he's Batman fucking bitches. That's what it is. Normies and their god given alter egos.

It's like these fucking sex-havers have an entire portal to another dimension and get to escape to this dimension and experience pure bliss. MEANWHILE I'm stuck IM MY USELESS MANLET BODY to ROT AND KILL MYSELF.

FUCKNAKLWSFKJhfbaskjdhbkjlahdsf

Everytime the phrase "sex life" is uttered, my brain fills in the blank: "the sex life I have and you don't."

Last edited:
People who say it should have their genitals acid attacked

You know that's what they mean when they tell someone to "get a life".

You know that's what they mean when they tell someone to "get a life".

FUCKKKK. I didn't even think of it that way. Jesus Christ, that pisses me off even more.

You aren't experiencing life if you aren't actively having sex

Sex-havers are just that, they're fuckers!

The phrase 'SEX LIFE' drives me absolutely insane. SEX LIFE. You're telling me normies have an entire LIFE separate from their public persona, ENTIRELY DEDICATED TO SEX, and they experience this "sex life" with other people? Are you telling me that fucking normie is BATMAN or something? In the day he's Bruce Wayne, at night he's Batman fucking bitches. That's what it is. Normies and their god given alter egos.

It's like these fucking sex-havers have an entire portal to another dimension and get to escape to this dimension and experience pure bliss. MEANWHILE I'm stuck IM MY USELESS MANLET BODY to ROT AND KILL MYSELF.

FUCKNAKLWSFKJhfbaskjdhbkjlahdsf

Everytime the phrase "sex life" is uttered, my brain fills in the blank: "the sex life I have and you don't."
brutal:feelsree:

Holy fuck this makes me wanna die OP

Everyday I have sex life with my hand and animu lolis

I've always found that annoying too. Any subtype of life takes away from the big picture of things.