Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t stand these whores

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It seems like every time I go on a lonely walk, I always encounter suifuel.

today I was walking through a student estate when I saw a group of 4 femoids walking around shouting “sex”. Literally just shouting the word.
what was the point? What were they trying to achieve?
Were they just on a hunt for dick?
They were in their early 20s and were wearing tight yoga pants. If I hadn’t fapped yesterday I probably would’ve gotten hard.

That's why I only leave my house when absolutely necessary

i'd shout "abolish womens rights"

They are literally flaunting their "rights," i.e. the lack of consequences they face for being degenerate whores that destabilize the social fabric of communities.

In certain third world countries theyd be stoned to death for such displays. Here they have the gall to do it in glee while claiming rape culture exists

That's why I only leave my house when absolutely necessary
This.

Also avoid going to the store at peak times.
The amount of couples shopping together is suicidefuel.

its oveerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It seems like every time I go on a lonely walk, I always encounter suifuel.

today I was walking through a student estate when I saw a group of 4 femoids walking around shouting “sex”. Literally just shouting the word.
what was the point? What were they trying to achieve?
Were they just on a hunt for dick?
They were in their early 20s and were wearing tight yoga pants. If I hadn’t fapped yesterday I probably would’ve gotten hard.
just go outsomewhere in the woods

Your mistake was leaving the house as a sub 8 male.

They are literally flaunting their "rights," i.e. the lack of consequences they face for being degenerate whores that destabilize the social fabric of communities.

In certain third world countries theyd be stoned to death for such displays. Here they have the gall to do it in glee while claiming rape culture exists

In my blue pulled days, I thought the ways past cultures treated women- putting heavy restrictions on their behavior, not allowing them to vote, etc, was immensely oppressive and unfair. Now that I'm backpilled, I see the wisdom in it. Female instincts are naturally debasing, destabilizing and atomizing to any social order.