Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i cant stand watching normies complaining about issues that i just had to endure and deal with throughout my life

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
though listing what they are would defeat the purpose, social distancing due to corona-chan is a great example. whenever a a low value male/incel complains about some sort of injustice they have been dealt with its hand waived away as a personal issue, i personally try not to seek pity from people who have deep seated disgust for me, but i still cant stand the hypocrisy. normies will always attribute special treatment to themselves due to their collective bias, i wouldn't even have a problem with it if it wasnt so pretentious, collective issues that affect normies are masked as altruism when in reality are all about selfishness, problems that are more widespread are simply more likely to affect individuals who in turn need to keep up the act of civility and empathy to get others to cooperate to solve the problem. maybe its only because ive been rejected by society at large that im bitter and have a problem with this but i cant stand normies and their back and forth switching back between cries of empathy and selfishness.i could insert here an analogy about some incel/low value male going ER but i could get a warning for that and i think you get my point.

morality=shared selfishness for the majority at the expense of the minority (us)

1 reply pill and no reply pill strikes more and more these days :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Sorry this happened to you OP(Would probably help if you used spaces and capital letters more also paraphrasing)

maybe its only because ive been rejected by society at large that im bitter and have a problem
Yes unfortunately, there is great danger when being rejected and when people are bitter to you, because all of that will project onto you at some point or another. Of course then they wonder why you are the way you are :feelsseriously:
Pure retardation i tell you.

1 reply pill and no reply pill strikes more and more these days :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Sorry this happened to you OP(Would probably help if you used spaces and capital letters more also paraphrasing)

Yes unfortunately, there is great danger when being rejected and when people are bitter to you, because all of that will project onto you at some point or another. Of course then they wonder why you are the way you are :feelsseriously:
Pure retardation i tell you.
based and replypilled

Normies usually complain about their problems for attention

I love it. I love watching them complain about the pandemic, their tiny little brains whining about how tough it is to have to stay home. Waaaah waaah you can't see your friends and get a manicure, so sad.

Kudos to essential workers who actually can't stay home now JFL

I love it. I love watching them complain about the pandemic, their tiny little brains whining about how tough it is to have to stay home. Waaaah waaah you can't see your friends and get a manicure, so sad.

Kudos to essential workers who actually can't stay home now JFL
This pandemic has made me see the doctors and researchers of the vaccine as the villains of history. Different worlds.

Fuck normies

today Incel's problems are tomorrow normie's problems.
itll only get worse from here for all of us

This pandemic has made me see the doctors and researchers of the vaccine as the villains of history. Different worlds.
As soon as they find a cure I will go to their science bunker and shatter their vials full of cure

over for replylets

u made a high iq post so ofc it has low replies

just learn to make low iq posts and you'll have 500 replies in 5 minutes

but yes it is lifefuel to see normies suffering and roping from something ive had to endure my whole life

Remember that almost everything normies do and say is supported by the validation they get from each other. Their complaints are to get approval from other normies and reinforce their social statuses. They have no interest in empathizing with people who are struggling outside of their social circles.

They will complain for shit stuffs, fuck them

And whatever they suffer are temporary at best.

Normies will never experience what we feel but I do hope they feel some pain. Fuck those annoying bastards