Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can’t stand women giving any type of financial advice

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
One of my hobbies is minimalism and FIRE (early retirement) and investing. I CAN NOT STAND it when I’m watching a YouTube video and there is a foid on the podcast or show offering any type of financial advice.

Main reason is she 1) earned the money by using a man 2) earned the money herself but had the golden parachute of a man if her strategy failed. Furthermore they really are not as smart. I was listening to this one early retirement podcast with like 4 guest, the one foid just laughed and giggled awkwardly and gave shit no brained advice, while the men gave great insights.

I shouldn’t even have to mention how the live life on easy mode and get the best jobs simply for having a hole between their legs.

Early retirement lmao. I don’t make enough money to live.

The worst are these "self made" female entrepreneurs who call themselves boss ladies. Yeah, I'm sure you had NO help at all...