Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't stay friend to any girl after having been blackpilled

S

Subhuman1

Banned
-
I used to have females friends (completely platonic) and we used to talk, joke and help each other but they all fucked other guys....I didn't care back then. 

After being blackpilled I can't stay friend with a single girl if she doesn't fuck me. It's like I can't respect them anymore. If they don't fuck me it's because they find me subhuman and I feel cucked to talk to a female that at the same fuck chad and swallow his cum. 
Even if I try really hard, I just can't do it anymore....deep down I can't do it. 

I wonder how people can have female friends without being angry at them for not fucking them, it's insane

Having female friends in cucklodry. You are their friend, they are not yours.

Never have female friends it is incel torture.

incelman said:
Having female friends in cucklodry. You are their friend, they are not yours.

Blackpill post right there, good one. If you hang out with a femoid you're not slit hitting, you're less than a betabux in her eyes. They probably only hang out with us so they can be thankful their lives don't suck as much as ours and to talk shit about us to their friends and giggle.

[quote="Sparrow']

Blackpill post right there, good one. If you hang out with a femoid you're not slit hitting, you're less than a betabux in her eyes. They probably only hang out with us so they can be thankful their lives don't suck as much as ours and to talk shit about us to their friends and giggle.
[/quote]

Women like to have orbitters to boost their egos.