Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't stop analyzing every single detail of my face.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I spent the last 3 hours making recordings of myself. I placed my phone on a shelf, clicked record and I just kept walking around, acting like I normally would. I found out about so many flaws that I didn't even know were previously there. I can't stop comparing myself to male models. I spend hours each day watching recordings of them and their fans worshiping them. I want to live that life. Imagine getting paid millions to exist. I'm so envious of clueless normies who look like shit and they have no problems with that.
They post a selfie on Reddit on virtue-signalling subs like /r/rateme and think they're good looking because some retard there gave them a high rating.

I really can't focus on anything else right now. I'm fucking trying to squeeze and hit the bones in my face in the hopes they will change shape. This is torture,. I feel like I am going insane.
Even if I wasn't an incel I don't think I could live my life peacefully if I didn't have at least both 95th percentile face and height.
I hate this so much.

yeah my acne scars give me suifuel tbh

Thats really brutal man

hairline seems to reject me