Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I cant stop daydreaming

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i cant stop daydreaming about being a tall chad with money and status, i daydream more than i live, this is what happens when you are a neet subhuman, i lost my mind due to my looks, i wouldnt know what daydreaming is if i was an attractive chad

Happens to me as well. It sucks when you come back to reality.

I have no imagination

been daydreaming ever since 1st grade tbh

ive always day dreamed. It’s a common incel trait

What kinda cucked day dreams are that, you aren't day dreaming you are Chad, because you aren't, you are day dreaming OF Chad, living a Chad life, talking about wasting the processing power of your brain, literally using up mental resources to torture yourself, whenever I day dream its me in the bahamas surrounded by beautiful women (whores after my money of course but I don't care, I'll pump and dump)

What kinda cucked day dreams are that, you aren't day dreaming you are Chad, because you aren't, you are day dreaming OF Chad, living a Chad life, talking about wasting the processing power of your brain, literally using up mental resources to torture yourself, whenever I day dream its me in the bahamas surrounded by beautiful women (whores after my money of course but I don't care, I'll pump and dump)

Lmao tbh its my dream as well to money-maxx and save up enough money so i can holiday for an entire year, during which i'd go travelling to beautiful and exotic places including The Bahamas. Would be awesome to be stay at luxury resorts in the Bahamas, consuming exquisite food and exotic cocktails whilst enjoying the natural beauty and scenery of the sunny beaches and turquoise water.

And to be able to enjoy that with young, nice-physiqued, sun-tanned women would be paradise on earth.

147871201.jpg

1*WdWqvUcCaMNrtfW_TTR3OA.jpeg

1140-trv-dst-bahamas-intro.imgcache.rev8f3656a6c29000f646ca1dc15e275384.web.650.370.jpg

Last edited:
i cant stop daydreaming about being a tall chad with money and status, i daydream more than i live, this is what happens when you are a neet subhuman, i lost my mind due to my looks, i wouldnt know what daydreaming is if i was an attractive chad
Dream. If reality sucks then dream

My constant day dreams usually consist of me killing myself

Lmao tbh its my dream as well to money-maxx and save up enough money so i can holiday for an entire year, during which i'd go travelling to beautiful and exotic places including The Bahamas. Would be awesome to be stay at luxury resorts in the Bahamas, consuming exquisite food and exotic cocktails whilst enjoying the natural beauty and scenery of the sunny beaches and turquoise water.

And to be able to enjoy that with young, nice-physiqued, sun-tanned women would be paradise on earth.

147871201.jpg

1*WdWqvUcCaMNrtfW_TTR3OA.jpeg

1140-trv-dst-bahamas-intro.imgcache.rev8f3656a6c29000f646ca1dc15e275384.web.650.370.jpg

Aim higher friend, don't just aim for a year, aim for a permanent vacation (the good kind, not death JFL)

i day dream about females all the time. I cant stop.

It's far healthier to imagine yourself being a chad, not being a different physical person.
I suffered through wanting to be another person in high school during my day dreams. Although I'd LOVE to look like a chad, I don't allow myself to be a different person in my day dreams. It lets the dreaming become much healthier.

I barely even get dreams in general much less daydreams. Last time I've had one was in middle school or 9th grade, a couple of years ago.

Aim higher friend, don't just aim for a year, aim for a permanent vacation (the good kind, not death JFL)

That would require an incredible amount of money- a few million. But yeah you're right. Higher you aim, higher you achieve.