Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't stop hiccuping

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
For the past day I've had five 1-2 hour sessions of violent hiccuping, is there any way to get rid of it?

You might should see a doctor ngl.

I usually drink a lot of water. But that's not based on any scientific truth. So idk tbh.

I usually drink a lot of water. But that's not based on any scientific truth. So idk tbh.
I'm going to drink a diet coke and see if it helps.

That must suck hard tbh, i cant stand them.

just drink a lot of water br0
You're right I needed water, I was dehydrated because I got food poisoning and kept throwing up fluids all day. Now I can keep water down without throwing it up.

Just keep drinking water continuously for hours ngl. Just glug glug glug get me a bottle and leave it.

Just keep drinking water continuously for hours ngl. Just glug glug glug get me a bottle and leave it.
That sounds good tbh, I just don't want to over do it because I have a stomach ache from throwing up.

Did It go away?

Most of the time I simply wait it out

I cant stop hating my goddamn life

I used to have a hiccup that lasted two years.
Then it suddenly stopped

Here people say you gotta get a jumpscare to cure it. Try that labyrinth game where you get a jumpscare when you touch the walls or get to the end of it.

Here people say you gotta get a jumpscare to cure it. Try that labyrinth game where you get a jumpscare when you touch the walls or get to the end of it.
Good idea, but that game would annoy me more than scare me.

yo bro, u ok now?

It usually goes away for me if I drink a glass of water slowly

I remember an issue of Reader's Digest said to eat a spoonful of sugar. Always works for me.

I used to slap myself in the face to get rid of hiccups..lol

I usually hold my breath for 30 seconds

just don't faint m8