Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can't stop masturbating

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Title. I have to do homework,but didn't done a shit yet,and I have to give it to professor before this next monday 30th or ill be fucked up forever

Plus this is the 2nd year in uni and im doing all the assignements again because last year went to the garbage bin totally because i masturbated as im doing right now

it's over buddyboyo. take a cold shower

Just stop touching your dick ez pz

I had coomer problem like u. go run to exhaustion for 60 days daily. and u will be greater man

Over
I also can't do my homework. That and I have to do a group work till tomorrow with some lazy faggots.

I know how it feels tbh before i took jewpills i used to coom 3 times per day

Title. I have to do homework,but didn't done a shit yet,and I have to give it to professor before this next monday 30th or ill be fucked up forever

Plus this is the 2nd year in uni and im doing all the assignements again because last year went to the garbage bin totally because i masturbated as im doing right now
Ok coomer
B046416B 29F6 46C4 9266 D3803508DF2D

There's a coomer within all of us

Here some motivation: good education helps to get good paid job, and by it you can betabuxx roastie

this thread was typed with one hand

My life ended after highschool tbh, tried to study but my brain can't seems to be functional anymore

nofapmaxxing is legit.

What’re you masturbating to

living in Italy seems fine too if not better tbh
High debt, unemployment skyrocketing, pretty much guaranteed to be a slave in some factory for 700€ a month if you don't do STEM.Yeah what a paradise!!.Meanwhile in the US you can be a HS dropout and still find a dead end job to mantain yourself and even live in a cheap two storey house

Last edited:
ah to be a kid again

Well, do the homework in between the masturbating intervals.

This is a copy and pasted shitpostey version of @manija2019's thread "I can't stop procrastinating" with a word or two switched around for anyone interested.

I'm not really a compulsive coomer and I'm definitely not in university.

Take some cold showers