Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't stop procastinating

• Thread starter Deleted member 22237
  • Start date
Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Title. I have to do homework,but didn't done a shit yet,and I have to give it to professor before this next monday 30th or ill be fucked up forever

Plus this is the 2nd year in uni and im doing all the assignements again because last year went to the garbage bin totally because i procastinated as im doing right now

I3CRZWIU6ZFmj6w7xFmj

I'm on the same situation rn I can't do my homework for shit

I'm on the same situation rn I can't do my homework for shit
too much mental energy and discipline i lack,totally i fall asleep within the first questions

What do you do when you procrastinate?

What do you do when you procrastinate?
idk,i enter here,i listen to music,i write down all the dificult situations i ve been in life, i play browser games,i watch youtube,i go on discord to chat with buddy boyos and try to eat everything ,i stuff myself with junk shit i find

too much mental energy and discipline i lack,totally i fall asleep within the first questions
sad shit man.
ADHD fucks me over as well

I'm procrastinating because depression, not gonna larp.

Really? I had a social upbringing myself, I suppose that is a factor, too.
Yea, my life is garbage anyway but it would be even worse if i had to wageslave

Yea, my life is garbage anyway but it would be even worse if i had to wageslave
I think wageslaving is good because it allows you to have some kind of structure in life. I haven't had a job since I was a teenager, though.

I think wageslaving is good because it allows you to have some kind of structure in life. I haven't had a job since I was a teenager, though.
Maybe, but when i kind of wageslave i was tired as fuck and my life was worse, same when i went to college for a few months.

Literally me right now, only a couple more hours for deadline and I haven't even started. I have consistently failed the same subject 3 times in a row now and this looks like it's gonna be the fourth.

Arent you guys on lockdown too?

Its never enough

same i have been too depressed to go to class let alone care about my grades anymore, but keep in mind beta buxxing is your only chance for acsendtion inkwell the rest is all copes.

I rarely procrastinate and if I do it makes nothing enjoyable because I always have the thought of having to get stuff done

Literally me right now, only a couple more hours for deadline and I haven't even started. I have consistently failed the same subject 3 times in a row now and this looks like it's gonna be the fourth.
yea me too this is the second time im doing this subject i hope i finish this fucking shit for once and all

I do the same

sometimes all i want to do is lay down and root

over for low serotincels tbh