Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i cant stop thinking about my dick

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Captain
★★★
and the fact that my 3,5/10 face doesnt make up for it makes me wanna summon a rope, i will die alone no matter what even if i (((ascend))) or whatever this stupid word even means at this point i fucking hate everything the dickpill is the hardest pill to swallow its psychological affect on me is enormous im basically a mentalcel just because of my micro dick now. and for last for any potentional dicklet reading this THERE IS NO GYM FOR YOUR DICK (unless you are fat but thats debatable) THERE IS NO SURGERY FOR YOUR DICK THERE IS NO "PE" METHODS THATS FAKE and its over just ldar

PE is not fake bro, just go to thundersplace

PE isn't fake but you're probably seeking excuses anyway. Depending on your dick size it's not worth it anyway

My recurring dream about having big dick...
Then waking up-and 11cm, if erected. 4, if not

PE is not fake bro, just go to thundersplace
PE isn't fake but you're probably seeking excuses anyway. Depending on your dick size it's not worth it anyway
i dont know anymore my size is barely 4 inches and i have ED on top of that i cant risk getting my dick more fucked with these methods

If your dick is smaller than 5 inches like me it's over. I know I would never have sex with foids because of my ugliness, but this small size still depresses me, same with my height. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Just measured myself, 12,5 cm. Am I a dicklet? its looks small tbh.

If your dick is smaller than 5 inches like me it's over. I know I would never have sex with foids because of my ugliness, but this small size still depresses me, same with my height. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Mine is smaller bro. We never gonna use it anyway, just LDAR and cope until you can't anymore.

Foods standards are minimum 6 1/2 inches :feelsrope:

Don’t worry, your dick is useless anyway without a good face.

That's unfortunate, I'm glad I'm (((average))), I couldn't handle having a micropenis.:forcedsmile:

I would drink the blood of 1000 virgins to gain 2 inches tbh

Blacktarpill wants a woman to suffocate him and use him as furniture
If fendom means a women sexually bossing you around then I would like it. I would love a woman to use me as furniture but without the suffocating.

If fendom means a women sexually bossing you around then I would like it. I would love a woman to use me as furniture but without the suffocating.
@Blacktarpill will know if your a femdomcel or not

its no secret that women seek large dicks. a small dick is a disadvantage but u can make up for it by utilizing toys or by fulfilling her fetish if she has one. however, before a woman sees your dick she has to see your face first. and if you dont even pass the first stage it doesnt matter how large your dick is tbh