Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't study

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
It brings me physical pain studying these subjects I hate, even if I try to do so I will fail anyway and nobody gives a shit. My parents always give out to me that I don't do any work and blame other people like wtf. Fuck this gay earth honestly. I hate this world for tormenting me, humanity struck the first blow not me.

What subjects do you hate?

Yeas same i struggle a lot too cuz im really distracted all the time

it hurts to do things you don’t like doing

As far as problems we complain about go, this one can be fixed. I'm currently studying math, chemistry and physics at A-level, and I find studying brutal. You can't 'just do work' as people may say, you'll just end up procrastinating and making no progress. Personally I'd start with the theory, as taking in information tends to be easier than applying it to work. Add small tasks in that you know you'll be able to force yourself to do and use these to increase your tolerance and speed for working. Keep pushing like this and you'll slowly find yourself able to do more work at a time.

Stop studying then and search for a blue-collar job. Become a truck driver or something.

I'm serious. If you hate studying, why do you even try ?

As far as problems we complain about go, this one can be fixed. I'm currently studying math, chemistry and physics at A-level, and I find studying brutal. You can't 'just do work' as people may say, you'll just end up procrastinating and making no progress. Personally I'd start with the theory, as taking in information tends to be easier than applying it to work. Add small tasks in that you know you'll be able to force yourself to do and use these to increase your tolerance and speed for working. Keep pushing like this and you'll slowly find yourself able to do more work at a time.
Maybe, anything taught to me by normies I cannot do.
Stop studying then and search for a blue-collar job. Become a truck driver or something.

tbh

Drive a van tbh

i put minimum effort for my online classes for a degree i don't care about and will probably end me up without a job since I'm I have no motivation to study.. maybe look into a trade, even those are pretty back breaking though

I advocate hard work to acquire skills. But if in spite of your real effort, you do not advance in anything, perhaps there is a natural problem in you and then you should look for another focus.

i put minimum effort for my online classes for a degree i don't care about and will probably end me up without a job since I'm I have no motivation to study.. maybe look into a trade, even those are pretty back breaking though
I advocate hard work to acquire skills. But if in spite of your real effort, you do not advance in anything, perhaps there is a natural problem in you and then you should look for another focus.
This proves that this is the most brutal pill as there is no solid solution to it.

I have the same shit tbh. Studying in my first year of computer science at university and despise it as fuck, yet I’m the best at programming among all the first year students. It just doesn’t do it for me anymore. The only intention of using my diploma is to move from my fucked up country.

I have the same shit tbh. Studying in my first year of computer science at university and despise it as fuck, yet I’m the best at programming among all the first year students. It just doesn’t do it for me anymore. The only intention of using my diploma is to move from my fucked up country.
Fuck ((university))

Take a break and try it

Just become a mathmaxxer bro

I have low attention span. I can't study for long hour period.

I don't even know how to study

jfl I’m literally studying right now since I have AP exams on Monday