Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't take girls seriously who had sex with BBC's

Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Just saw a pic of a girl i went to school with on Instagram. Omg she is so hot. She is blonde and has a really hot ass. However i remember until a few months ago she had a BBC boyfriend so when i see her pics i can't help but thinking that she has to be a huge slut for letting a BBC like that fuck her. I remember back when we went to school together she used to ignore me all the time. I was literally invisible to her. BBC or death. Fuck i want to rape that slut. Can't cope with that atm.

Post picture of girl or gtfo racistcel.

here comes the big black cock shitposting. great.

I feel the same. I always feel some type of way about femails like that. Even ones who look like they take BBC. I made the mistake of approaching a hispanic chick who has braids.

When they take a Black cock and get penetrated by it, they get marked, AKA Blacked, they never are the same after, a part of her is forever lost to a lustful thinking caused by the Blackness stained on her, girls who had taken a dark skinned cock and a Black cock have a very upsetting atmosphere around them, if you are white you will feel even awful to see a girl stading in front of you and knowing she gave head and fucked with a Black male, puts you in a state of humiliation, submission, of uneasy disturb on your conscience, makes you feel bad. For Bulls they feel good to know that other Blacks of their kind are going on with their conquest of snow bunnies knowing they themselves benefit from Bull priviledge, otherwise the interracial relations that the Black cock gets put on to enjoy the cunt/mouth of white girls is very uncomfortable, there is never a way to erase the mark that a Black male puts on a female, the Blackness will forever remain even more than past whiteness, because Black cock leaves a more deep, enthrancing yet different mark on a girl, be her a teen or older, Blackness stays forever ever on a culture too, there is no turning back no last stand​

When they take a Black cock and get penetrated by it, they get marked, AKA Blacked, they never are the same after, a part of her is forever lost to a lustful thinking caused by the Blackness stained on her, girls who had taken a dark skinned cock and a Black cock have a very upsetting atmosphere around them, if you are white you will feel even awful to see a girl stading in front of you and knowing she gave head and fucked with a Black male, puts you in a state of humiliation, submission, of uneasy disturb on your conscience, makes you feel bad. For Bulls they feel good to know that other Blacks of their kind are going on with their conquest of snow bunnies knowing they themselves benefit from Bull priviledge, otherwise the interracial relations that the Black cock gets put on to enjoy the cunt/mouth of white girls is very uncomfortable, there is never a way to erase the mark that a Black male puts on a female, the Blackness will forever remain even more than past whiteness, because Black cock leaves a more deep, enthrancing yet different mark on a girl, be her a teen or older, Blackness stays forever ever on a culture too, there is no turning back no last stand​
She wanted to "culturally enrich" her bloodline.