Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE BOYOS

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN AN AUTISTIC PIECE OF SHIT, THIS ISN'T HUMANE FOR ME TO BE ALIVE, I AM WORSE THAN A DOMESTICATED ANIMAL AT A ZOO, BECAUSE AT LEAST ZOO ANIMALS HAVE PEOPLE WATCHING THEM.

FUCK THIS SHIT FUCK THIS SHIT FUCK THIS SHIT :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
i am a fucking meme, if anybody would observe me i'd be a lolcow, fuck this shit boyos, i want to fucking die more than ever, this is fucking horrible
hopefully my new alcohol addiction will end up giving me the courage to kms

Last edited:
and here comes another day in hell

if it's any use to you my life is also shit.

Your DNA....its cursed

if it's any use to you my life is also shit.
we need to do a livestreamed suicide party, and just all rope together tbh

suicide pacts have yet to be digitized like this

First, did you put on your Santa hat early, or did you just never take it off from last year?

Second, did something happen recently to convince you to make this post?

we need to do a livestreamed suicide party, and just all rope together tbh

suicide pacts have yet to be digitized like this
I would not like to be seen if I killed myself, but I would like you to know here if I did.

fuck that coward shit, like a shot to the head, i want to just slit my throat and show it on cam tbhtbht

Second, did something happen recently to convince you to make this post?

yes bro, i will never be able to recover from it. if i rope ill talk all about it

:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN AN AUTISTIC PIECE OF SHIT, THIS ISN'T HUMANE FOR ME TO BE ALIVE, I AM WORSE THAN A DOMESTICATED ANIMAL AT A ZOO, BECAUSE AT LEAST ZOO ANIMALS HAVE PEOPLE WATCHING THEM.

Dont worry this is a zoo.

Just rope faggot, stop making shitty threads so you can kvetch about shit. Otherwise repent for your sin, ask Jesus Christ into your heart and serve the Lord.

Pack it up buddy. No more raging because chad will wheel you into the psych department. Cope.

Just be confident bro, women love a guy with confidence.

Pack it up buddy. No more raging because chad will wheel you into the psych department. Cope.
i almost kind of want to be there tbh
What reason do you have to lie?
it's so fucking humiliating, it's beyond a meme or a parody.

i promise ill share it to you bros, but like, its so fucking beyond anything that should even be possible

If you really wanted to do it you would, don't attention whore like this.
fuck that coward shit, like a shot to the head, i want to just slit my throat and show it on cam tbhtbht
Stop with this edgy shit or do it and live-stream it, you moron. You know you lack the strength weakling, you couldn't handle the pain, you are cowardly and pathetic.

Why was I born a ricecel manlet in the west. This is pointless.

If you really wanted to do it you would, don't attention whore like this.

Stop with this edgy shit or do it and live-stream it, you moron. You know you lack the strength weakling, you couldn't handle the pain, you are cowardly and pathetic.
You need to work your way up to committing suicide. I'm making progress bro. Your negging is helpful too tbh.

every day is a nightmare