Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I cant take wageslavery anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
I cant take it anymore... its over
Ive been wageslaving for 5 years in various terrible jobs that completely drain myself out. I arrive home and i dont have any drive to do anything besides mindless shitposting or reading manga. I cant go out in weekends because i work 6 days a week. I cant emigrate to a country with better labour laws because i have no skills nor education. I have terrible motor/coordination skills wich impair me from learning a trade. I am too old to pursue an academic career nor am i good at maths. I cant NEET because i am poor and my country doesnt allow neetbux.
Only thing i could try would be to become a truck driver but its also soul crushing and steals all your time as well.

Its over, i dont see any other alternatives. The only chance i had was when i was in college but i droped out.

Im all out of copes
Im all out of hopes
Its unironically the end for me

Become a Postal worker :feelshmm:

Most jobs will be taken over by IA in the next 30 years or so.

But at least we will have our waifu.

Retard GED prison guards here earn 81,000yr babysitting nignogs. These donut eating dregs also get a smorgasbord of benefits, including fat gubbermint pension after only 20 years. If you can do five push-ups during training ur in like flynn.

Are you in Swaziland?

At least you have this forum

Fuark i dont want to wagecuck but i have to.

And I already can't take it after 3 years.
It's over for us all:cryfeels:.

Time to kick back and try being Chad.

Yes bro life is not like a video game where you can start over if you fuck up.

Once you fuck up thats it, you're done

Why is that so

It only gives you neetbux if you are absolutely schizo/demented or have really impairing physicsl disabilities
Retard GED prison guards here earn 81,000yr babysitting nignogs. These donut eating dregs also get a smorgasbord of benefits, including fat gubbermint pension after only 20 years. If you can do five push-ups during training ur in like flynn.

Are you in Swaziland?

View attachment 132618

Its practically impossible to get those kind of cushy jobs here unless you have connections wich i dont have

The longer I could keep a job was 5 months. I feel for you.

Is it even worth OP? Like what do you do with your money? Saving up for surgeries?

What country are you from?

It only gives you neetbux if you are absolutely schizo/demented or have really impairing physicsl disabilities

Its practically impossible to get those kind of cushy jobs here unless you have connections wich i dont have

i am schizoid I would love to have neetbux! but im kinda scared to go there and say it