Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't tie my shoes

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
I am so disabled, retarded and just generally behind everyone. I swear I have dyspraxia or something from meningitis. It never began. At least I am only one rank away from ancient in Dota.

Just use flip flops theory

Brutally over tbh

Nigga 1 youtube tutorial and u arent a tiecel anymore.
Godamn fucking excuse tnh

:feelskek:

no man the mechanics of it are too hard i swear i have dyspraxia or something that is completely fucked, i am missing half my brain or something man its never been more over.
whenever i try tie my shoes i only end up with 1 lace bro one hoop fuark its over :feelsree:

no man the mechanics of it are too hard i swear i have dyspraxia or something that is completely fucked, i am missing half my brain or something man its never been more over.
whenever i try tie my shoes i only end up with 1 lace bro one hoop fuark its over :feelsree:
Lmao.
If u manage to get ancient in dota, you should be able to tie your shoes not even joking

It is kind of difficult ngl

I didn’t learn to tie my shoes until 7th grade

Just buy shoes with the zippy thing, problem solved

That is odd.

I can't tie your shoes either!

That's why i prefer Velcro shoes!

Shouldn't be too hard to learn

post video of you failing at this

Lmao.
If u manage to get ancient in dota, you should be able to tie your shoes not even joking
cope man im top 4000 (no dox) and I can't tie my shoelaces either, it's way different. my parents tried for hours on end to teach me how to tie my shoelaces and I can't do it

cope man im top 4000 (no dox) and I can't tie my shoelaces either, it's way different. my parents tried for hours on end to teach me how to tie my shoelaces and I can't do it

how do i gain 150 mmr in a row? what do i play? i need to get ancient so i can feel like my time isnt wasted

how do i gain 150 mmr in a row? what do i play? i need to get ancient so i can feel like my time isnt wasted
What role do you play bhai thats important

I learned how to tie my shoes when I was like 9 or 10. I’ve had a lot of trouble for learning how to tie it as a young kid, ‘cuz it seemed so confusing as to how to exactly tie it.

I hope this is larp. It's not over. It never began.

Might be time to go get an MRI boyo :feelsokman: :feelsthink:

imagine trying to get any sort of diagnostic imaging on NHS HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA you could be coughing up blood theyll tell you its just a bad cough

imagine trying to get any sort of diagnostic imaging on NHS HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA you could be coughing up blood theyll tell you its just a bad cough
Brutal tbh. Still could try

Just put the laces together and twist them

Twist the laces once and then put them inside the shoe

Its beyond over man