Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I categorically refuse to refer to anyone that isn't a blackpilled incel as human being

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
normies, foids, soys, chads, to me they are all part of one big entity: the enemy. The enemy is not human, it doesn't have any emotions or logic, it is only able to destroy anything that isn't part of himself. It has no purpose and no soul, it's only a worthless parasitic cancer on this world.

I don't understand how can an incel delude himself into thinking he can be "friend" with a part of the enemy, it will always try to hurt you no matter what because it's in its nature.

As for other incels, I still don't know if I can consider some of them as allies or if they simply are other people, but I'm certain that the worst incel is thousand of times better than the """""""best""""""""" part of the enemy

Well they aren't anyway. They're NPC's programmed through social conditioning by the elite humans. Im not sure many people on earth can be called humans anymore

This is the kind of shit that gives us bad press.

Stop this shit. Just because you don't like some people doesn't make them any less human.

This is the kind of shit that gives us bad press.

Stop this shit. Just because you don't like someone doesn't make him or her less human.
They dehumanize us every day, why shouldn't we do the same? Especially since we have valid reasons to do so

Well they aren't anyway. They're NPC's programmed through social conditioning by the elite humans. Im not sure many people on earth can be called humans anymore

View attachment 345155
You're as retarded as them with your shitty gorilla theme

Absolute clown :feelsclown:

Tbh I do the same, they always manage to make my blood boil

20200213 192914

You don't. From a purely scientific and rational point of view, they are human, no matter how they behave.
We too are human, but the enemy doesn't seem to care for it, so I won't do it neither. Also human =/= homo sapiens sapiens, a human must also have emotions and reasoning to be conisdered one

View attachment 345155
Wow, a gorilla using the word human to mean something positive, rather than just to mean the human race.
Even you have been socially conditioned to think that way.

We too are human, but the enemy doesn't seem to care for it, so I won't do it neither.
If your enemy spouts non-sense, don't try to outdo him.

Also human =/= homo sapiens sapiens, a human must also have emotions and reasoning to be conisdered one

That sounds like your opinion and to me that's not what being human means. To me being human refers to a biological reality, not a moral judgement.

It's the opposite ngl. Given the definition of species :
In biology, a species (/ˈspiːʃiːz/ (About this soundlisten)) is the basic unit of classification and a taxonomic rank of an organism, as well as a unit of biodiversity. A species is often defined as the largest group of organisms in which any two individuals of the appropriate sexes or mating types can produce fertile offspring, typically by sexual reproduction.

Incels are different species from humans by defn.

Can male incels reproduce with female humans?
Generally no

If male incels somehow do reproduce with human females, will the offspring be fertile?
Generally no, with exceptions.
If born male, kid of an incel will also be incel and not get laid.

The scenario is similar to Lions and tigers

Can male lion reproduce with female tigers?
Generally no
If male lions somehow do reproduce with female tigers, will the offspring be fertile?
Generally no, with exceptions.
Ligers and tigons were long thought to be totally sterile. However, in 1943, a fifteen-year-old hybrid between a lion and an island tiger was successfully mated with a lion at the Munich Hellabrunn Zoo. The female cub, though of delicate health, was raised to adulthood.[24]

Incels =/= Human

Humans are the enemy ngl.

You're as retarded as them with your shitty gorilla theme
That's mean.

I like that @ThoughtfulCel has a persona and sticks to it. Makes him stand out and gives some humor in the forum.

Makes me feel like doing something similar tbh, but I'm too lazy to do it consistently.

Crocodylus acutus mexico 02 edit1

Last edited:
Wow, a gorilla using the word human to mean something positive, rather than just to mean the human race.
Even you have been socially conditioned to think that way.
No tbqh(To Be Quite Honest). Humans still and always will be garbage. Social conditioning or not

some humor
Yeah, if you're some fucking 12 yr old IQ brainlet maybe.

Me? I see nothing humorous about it. Just some edgelord subhuman would rather refer to himself as an animal instead of embracing his subhumanity.

Yeah, if you're some fucking 12 yr old IQ brainlet maybe.

Me? I see nothing humorous about it. Just some edgelord subhuman would rather refer to himself as an animal instead of embracing his subhumanity.

"humour" is not exactly the best word to convey what I meant, but it was close.

In any case, it does help to make his posts recognizable. I read plenty of messages from plenty of people and it's hard to remember specific posters unless they post very high IQ stuff, which is rare. Profile pics, usernames and signatures are supposed to help in that regard but they are not nearly enough, IMHO. Whatever can help to make oneself stand out is welcome, I think.

It’s true. Most “ people” aren’t human

make oneself stand out
:soy:

You're obviously not worth remembering if some shitty theme is what it takes for you to be remembered.

JFL at low IQcels needing shit themes to recognize someone.