Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I chadfished as a 15-16 year old chad and got 4 matches from foids ages 21-23. I set my age to 23 so I could get that age group

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
4 matches from foids ages 21-23.

only one sent me a message and she said I seen a little fake. So I told her why? And she said she won’t give advice on catfishing. I then told her that I’m catfishing as a 15-16 year old guy and that she swiped right so she fell in love with an underage guy. She then unmatched me.

yeah it’s only 4 matches but tbh getting tons of matches as a guy is rare on tinder unless you are very lucky.

here’s the chad I used

@Robtical @Mainländer @JosefMengelecel @Personalityinkwell (tell me your thoughts in PM) @RREEEEEEEEE

only one sent me a message and she said I seen a little fake. So I told her why? And she said she won’t give advice on catfishing. I then told her that I’m catfishing as a 15-16 year old guy and that she swiped right so she fell in love with an underage guy. She then unmatched me.

yeah it’s only 4 matches but tbh getting tons of matches as a guy is rare on tinder unless you are very lucky.

here’s the chad I used
You probably made it obvious it's a chadfish, real chads with their instagrams linked get tons of matches.

its good that TCAP inspired you to make females feel like pedos too

You probably made it obvious it's a chadfish, real chads with their instagrams linked get tons of matches.
It’s hard to find an actual chad who doesn’t have 100,000 followers

It’s hard to find an actual chad who doesn’t have 100,000 followers
That's why it's hard to chadfish unless you have a fake instagram with thousands of followers.

yeah people tend to miss this basic step. I remember @mylifeistrash made this koala IQ thread about how "even Chads can only match with trannies and hookers on Tinder in SEA, I proved it with this experiment" as if that was the obvious logical conclusion and not that he fucked up on making it realistic

yeah people tend to miss this basic step. I remember @mylifeistrash made this koala IQ thread about how "even Chads can only match with trannies and hookers on Tinder in SEA, I proved it with this experiment" as if that was the obvious logical conclusion and not that he fucked up on making it realistic
I matched with a stacy when I chadfished
That's why it's hard to chadfish unless you have a fake instagram with thousands of followers.
When I stacyfished only once a few guys thought I was fake

His bone structure deserves 12 gauge expansive magnum slug shot point blank (in minecraft)

Did you write in your profile/bio that you are 16? Because the chad looks way older.

If things were that bad then there would be a lot more users on here.
When I stacyfished only once a few guys thought I was fake
Many men are dumb bluepilled cucks who simp over anything online that claims it's a foid.

good, whores should at least be afraid of chadfishing if they won't be afraid of STD rates skyrocketing in females

Did you write in your profile/bio that you are 16? Because the chad looks way older.
I claimed to be 23. He does look 16 though
If things were that bad then there would be a lot more users on here.

Many men are dumb bluepilled cucks who simp over anything online that claims it's a foid.
I think it’s because women are more likely to be conventionally attractive

Last edited:
Thanks for this man pls take over my role as master chad fisher because I can’t deal with the pain any more

here’s the chad I used

@Robtical @Mainländer @JosefMengelecel @Personalityinkwell (tell me your thoughts in PM) @RREEEEEEEEE
Jesus.... the "chad" I used for chadfishing doesnt have half the jawline this one does

Time to entrap foids, tell them your "real" age when you speak to them and lead them on and then dox them and call them pedo's and ruin their life JFL.

Time to entrap foids, tell them your "real" age when you speak to them and lead them on and then dox them and call them pedo's and ruin their life JFL.
If I say the real age I’d instantly be unmatched

Show me the one you used
I dont think I could find it. This was years ago and one night was all I needed. Literally 5 hours of endless matches, girls literally begging for Chad to come over, two friends saying they both want to "hang" JFL.

I was broken after that night

I was blackpilled before, but not to that extent. Women are fucking disgusting liars.

I dont think I could find it. This was years ago and one night was all I needed. Literally 5 hours of endless matches, girls literally begging for Chad to come over, two friends saying they both want to "hang" JFL.

I was broken after that night

I was blackpilled before, but not to that extent. Women are fucking disgusting liars.
idk how you got that many matches. maybe you live in a promiscuous area

Christiana Hansen

but when the genders switch

and austin jones, for the same crime, got 10 years in prison and comments saying he deserved to be raped in prison :feelsclown:

You can't lose as a female, just exist mode is too brootal while we rot in veteran difficulty.

here’s the chad I used

These femorrhoids would have absolutely no repercussions if this came to light, but men would be crucified.

These femorrhoids would have absolutely no repercussions if this came to light, but men would be crucified.
a foid tried drowning her newborn baby in a toilet but no jail time

If this is a 14 year old chad there is only one option :cryfeels:

are age gaps between 18+ adults frowned on in brazil?
Not really. People will just say shit like "she's in for the money", etc. But won't agecuck nearly as hard as Americans do.

Not really. People will just say shit like "she's in for the money", etc. But won't agecuck nearly as hard as Americans do.
the website with largest amount of agecucks is twitter

More than Reddit? God help us.
there is a subreddit called r/agegaps which supports age gap relationships (but only if the younger person is at least 18).

Boo. But it's already something at least.
i remember some 20 year old guy said on twitter there's nothing wrong with him dating a 15 year old girl and everyone on twitter freaked out and threatened him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back