Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I chadfished as Britney Spears’ chaddam boyfriend Sam Asghari on Tinder and got only 1 like and 0 matches

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I’m starting to think chadfishers made up their results because I got nothing. I did it this morning at 8 AM. Meanwhile, I catfish as a stacy and in a minute I have 99+ likes, 50 matches and receive several messages.

I chadfished as another chad yesterday and got 1 like (which was a match) with a landwhale who sent me a message.

Maybe you got shadowbanned.

I’m starting to think chadfishers made up their results because I got nothing. I did it this morning at 8 AM. Meanwhile, I catfish as a stacy and in a minute I have 99+ likes, 50 matches and receive several messages.

I chadfished as another chad yesterday and got 1 like (which was a match) with a landwhale who sent me a message.
Just don't be a brown male theory.

No. Darker skin is less attractive not fair skin
Not anymore since black male SMV rose.
White/pink skin tone is fine, dark brown to black skin tone is fine but light to medium brown skin tone is a failo.
If you notice women accept white or black males but require brown guys to be more good looking than an average good looking guy of a different race before they consider brown guys.

Not anymore since black male SMV rose.
White/pink skin tone is fine, dark brown to black skin tone is fine but light to medium brown skin tone is a failo.
If you notice women accept white or black males but require brown guys to be more good looking than an average good looking guy of a different race before they consider brown guys.
He’s a gigachaddam

I think hypergamy went asymptotic some time in early 2019 and nobody gets any matches anymore.

Your point? You defeat the purpose of this thread because he is Britney Spears' partner. Jfl. Who cares about Tinder at that point?

Your point? You defeat the purpose of this thread because he is Britney Spears' partner. Jfl. Who cares about Tinder at that point?
Most people won’t know who her bf is

You got shadow banned you can only chadfish so much. @gymletethnicel will call this a racepill

Chad is not enough in 2020. Gigachad only.

You forgot the photo evidence

Women's lives are so hard...

This is weird. Maybe they already know who it is and know it’s a chadfish.

Most don’t know who her bf is
Did the picture look too professional? Make sure it looks like a regular picture that wasn’t taken by a photographer.

This is strange. How long has it been since you made the account? How many foids did you swipe right on?
I swiped right in a bunch of foids of various races and did it for 30 min. A normie I knew got 8 likes in 30 min (but 0 matches)

I swiped right in a bunch of foids of various races and did it for 30 min. A normie I knew got 8 likes in 30 min (but 0 matches)
This is quite a strange anomaly. Maybe people do know about that guy more than you think. It’s the only logical explanation

This is quite a strange anomaly. Maybe people do know about that guy more than you think. It’s the only logical explanation
I guess tinder is sub11 law. But I did it at 8 am in the morning

Retarded thread that will get abused by IT. Its pretty clear that most foids already know him or that youre shadowbanned.

Foids are probably looking for verified chads now.

Most guys will convince themselves its because he isn't white to cope. As if white chad getting matches is somehow a win for them

Like other posts have said, he looks too ethnic. It's literally Anglo saxon white Chad or death in tinder land

Most guys will convince themselves its because he isn't white to cope. As if white chad getting matches is somehow a win for them
Chaddams succeed too

Im glad that you're starting to see that tinder results are complete dogshit

ELO? Number used on many chadfishes? Too obvious of a chadfish?

He's ethnic, getting no matches is normal. @tehgymcel420

Bullshit he is not too ethnic for Tinder lol.

maybe it wasnt an instant shadowban, and one like got through before they did it, happened to me before with some chadfishes. I got up to like 5, shadowbanned. Remade an account on a new voip and using the same dude got like 99+ in less than 15 mins

ELO? Number used on many chadfishes? Too obvious of a catfish.

View attachment 344199

Bullshit he is not too ethnic for Tinder lol.
What’s ELO?
maybe it wasnt an instant shadowban, and one like got through before they did it, happened to me before with some chadfishes. I got up to like 5, shadowbanned. Remade an account on a new voip and using the same dude got like 99+ in less than 15 mins
whats voip?

I'm sure it depends.
Are you near a major city or in a rural area? That make affect your results

What’s ELO?

whats voip?
fake phone number/virtual phone number I use them to get new tinder accounts. Since you cant reuse them too much. I don't think tinder lets you use most fake phones now though unless you pay

I'm sure it depends.
Are you near a major city or in a rural area? That make affect your results
Suburban
fake phone number/virtual phone number I use them to get new tinder accounts. Since you cant reuse them too much. I don't think tinder lets you use most fake phones now though unless you pay
They send codes to the phone number you type

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back