Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I commend this site 4 not allowing women to post. It is the CORNERSTONE of this site

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
The sites nearest in content to this one's: Lookism, r/incelswithouthate, and Looksmax are a shitshow when it comes to women posting. A thread by a woman usually goes viral. Women offer their metooism when it comes to the whole incel debate. "I'm a woman and I'm incel too", conveniently not mentioning the orbiters they have, the fact that they either didn't install Tinder or did but didn't meet up with their matches, etc. 

It's pointless discussing inceldom with women or allowing women to comment on it because they can't understand it. They can't suffer from it and they can't appreciate how it feels to be victim-blamed for being rejected. They can suffer from something akin to inceldom: lack of high quality potential suitors, where the only guys who want to date them longterm are below their lofty standards, but they can't appreciate being wholly rejected by the opposite sex.

- One of women's biggest fears is sexual assault and rape. i.e. an unattractive man finding them so irresistible that he doesn't seek their consent for intimacy. I bet even women who THINK they're incel or foreveralone still fear rape. "No man wants me except those that are immediately turned on by me and just have to have me against my will".

- Society listens to women when they say that looks matter to men; it provides them with makeup, figure-hugging clothing (yogapants, etc) to increase their looks, while men are bluepilled into working on shit that doesn't matter much initially: Confidence, Showers, Haircuts, Personality. Game. A man that doesn't appreciate a woman "doesn't know what he's missing", "doesn't know how to treat a real woman", etc. When a woman doesn't appreciate a man, it's cuz the man doesn't have enough game, is displaying some behaviour that woman are turned off by with their 6th sense, etc.

- Everything from pickup art to valentine's day is all about men trying to woo women. Men do the approaching. Women sit on their throne and filter the wheat from the chaff. Women are the gatekeepers of sex and dating.

- Everything we know about biology indicates that men have lower standards due to higher concentrations of the sex hormone testosterone and will be happier to settle than women will. Women who settle then intiate 70% of divorces. Scrap that: men don't see who they date around or below their looks level as settling precisely because of their high testosterone. it's the opposite for women.

They say that reddits foreveralonefemale or whatever sub went private cuz men were approaching the women. Men were solving their problem and ruining their martyrdom. 

Women lack logic. Facts, statistics, observable reality, biology and studies are MEANINGLESS to them. They have an emotional response to most things and facts won't change that. They can't offer any insight on inceldom or female nature to men on incel sites. They are not selfaware enough to provide any useful advice. An incel site is not improved by allowing women to post. No incels are helped unless the incel was a fakecel chadlite, cuz then she'd be open to fucking him. Having a woman on an incel site is not like having a mechanic on a car forum. It's like adding pointless, bandwidth-hogging extra HTML markup and page-transitions. It's no help. 

To have women allowed on an incel forum is to give in to women's "LOOK AT ME!" attentionseeking nature. Most women only associate with male incel spaces to be treated like a princess, to see the number of alerts and inbox messages they get every time they come back, to offer bluepilled advice to feel as if their hypoagent logic-lacking arses achieved something. It's a curious circus to them. It's something to do between the last page-refresh they did of Facebook and the next episode of the Kardashians.

Incels.Me should always be a male-only place, after all, women CAN'T be incel.

RE: I commend this site on not allowing women to post. It is the CORNERSTONE of this site

But, you were PMing most females on Lookism.

The only thing females should be used for online is nudes, and then banned from everything.

And they're not posting nudes here, so banishment on sight.

RE: I commend this site on not allowing women to post. It is the CORNERSTONE of this site

Grotesque said:

The only thing females should be used for online is nudes, and then banned from everything.

I didn't.

Sylvanas started talking to me first, but only cuz she has schizophrenia, which runs in her family. Her brother is in a mental hospital and her cousin shits in plastic bags and leaves them around the room. And not even she really wanted me in the end. She just liked the attention.

Hak-akatsuki-no-yona-39780258-205-245.gif

FACEandLMS said:
I didn't.

Sylvanas started talking to me first, but only cuz she has schizophrenia, which runs in her family. Her brother is in a mental hospital and her cousin shits in plastic bags and leaves them around the room. And not even she really wanted me in the end. She just liked the attention.
Can I have her pics? I want to nut on her bipolar stare.

Grotesque said:
Can I have her pics? I want to nut on her bipolar stare.

LMAO. You don't even like her.

FACEandLMS said:
LMAO. You don't even like her.
I finally saw a pic of her and she's my type.

Of course, I hate her, she's female.

wrong, and stop giving names to those beasts

FACEandLMS said:
I didn't.

Lets get some leaks

Grotesque said:

Can you blame him though ? He doesn't have to get her insight on inceldom. He probably needed to talk to a female without having to run male model profiles.