Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I confess

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
★★
I am not as blackpilled as i'd like to be.
I am looksmaxing but not for foid validation, I feel as if it as another cope. It's completely useless because I am a non NT social retard.

I want to be more blackpilled for my own sake. I recognize I still approach femoids for some validation still I get rejected.

Did it ever started for manlets?, I mean, it's like we lived in another dimension... If I was born at least a normie I could have finded a normie gf. Like average normies in Mexico but no.
I had to be born in a fucking small town where foids only want the rich/attractive Chads.

I wish I wasn't attracted to foids anymore. Please help me

>Did it ever started for manlets?

No.

Just continue browsing this site and play the waiting game. You will swallow a stronger blackpill soon enough.

move to Somalia

Why bother taking the blackpill excessively?
It's like eating: Eat enough so that you don't starve and start seeing delusions, but becoming obese will do you no good.

Fucking where? In cities everyone mogs you to hell and it's basically better to be in your house locked and LDAR
There you go, and also, why the fuck complain about living where you do, since foid preferences are the same everywhere? JFL at your subzero IQ.

Just continue browsing this site and play the waiting game. You will swallow a stronger blackpill soon enough.
Why... Why??... FUCKING WHY. NOBODY Deserves this fate.
There are good people who legit don't deserve to be treated like this.

And then they get corrupted because of the other normies being assholes to then, they fill with hatred they don't need and don't deserve.

Honest men with a desire to have someone by they side are getting trashed as we post in this thread and nobody gives an actual fuci
Mu
There you go, and also, why the fuck complain about living where you do, since foid preferences are the same everywhere? JFL at your subzero IQ.
Because I can't move anywhere else ._.
A

And then they get corrupted because of the other normies being assholes to then, they fill with hatred they don't need and don't deserve.

Honest men with a desire to have someone by they side are getting trashed as we post in this thread and nobody gives an actual fuci
Mu

Because I can't move anywhere else ._.
And my IQ is null why do I need IQ anyways

Last edited:
Just sounds like a coper

I know man, life is so goddamn unfair... I could cry and rage the whole day when I think about it.

I try to cope with nihilism. Everything simply doesn't matter, because you will die anyway and after your death everyone will be in the same status.

Move to a third world shithole, preferably Thailand. Volcel if someone doesn"t intend to profit off locationcel theory while absolute hypergamy didn't take over the world yet

Tbh brutal fact im manlet so no way out.
I gotta be honest in my deep respect for manlets, they have it slightly worse than even legit fuckugly average height truecels like myself. At the very least I can silhouettemog them at night. Manlets get no respect.

I gotta be honest in my deep respect for manlets, they have it slightly worse than even legit fuckugly average height truecels like myself. At the very least I can silhouettemog them at night. Manlets get no respect.
tbh "man" let, not really a male