Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I could have grown up to be good looking (puberty ruined me)

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
When i was younger (around 5 to 7) i was a blonde haired kid with green eyes, normal bodyfat amount, tallest in my classes, smart, liked by teachers, could easily socialize and was even good at art.
Fast forward to me now, post puberty.
As i aged, my blonde hair darkened into the dark brown pile of shit it is now. beautiful green eyes slowly turned into a mess of grey/hazel. I got acne in my younger teen years, got very obese (i still am). Stopped growing when i was in 7th grade (now i'm stuck as a 5'6 manlet). In highschool i was HATED by teachers and even principals. From 5th graded onwards i socialized less and less cause i got uglier and liked less by the kids in my classes. My skill in art even dropped severely. The only thing i kept was my smarts (as if that really matters to most people) and my chin became recessed.
Now i sit online and post on a forum for men who can't get laid. Oh how i've changed. Any others on this forum go from being high tier normie as a kid to complete incel as they got older?

Same here tbhtbh

yeah, I was prettyboymaxxed until about 15 when my hair darkened and my face proportions went wild

yeah, I was prettyboymaxxed until about 15 when my hair darkened and my face proportions went wild
you told u look like lil pump now

yeah, he looks weird imo
yeah but pussies want his cock, just make dredy czy chuj tam wie po angielsku, tattoos on your face, wear oversized clothes and sing "guci gang, guci gang, guci gang"

yeah but pussies want his cock, just make dredy czy chuj tam wie po angielsku, tattoos on your face, wear oversized clothes and sing "guci gang, guci gang, guci gang"
I already like getting high on codeine, so I have the makings of a mumble rapper :feelshaha:

I had straight teeth, nice palate, symetric well balanced jaw until puberty. Mouth breathing made my face deformed.

Dredy is dreadlocks in english :feelsokman:.

I'm more angry at my parents for not making me brush my teeth as a kid and not trying to fix my slouching. My enamel is fucking ruined, yellow no matter how much I bleach, a shitton of fillings, tmj with severe asymmetry + melt face, gum issues, and the tiniest palate from mouth breathing. I could have been a prettyboy if they'd actually taken care of me, fuck this shit existence. Now I have back pain in my early 20s and the mouth of a 70 year old. All that potential ruined because they were too fucking lazy to give a shit about their kid. I hope they burn in eternity.

Most decent looking kids grow up ugly