Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I could never be comfortable if I had a girlfriend

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
The amount of CONSTANT attention women get, the ENDLESS number of guys who are better than you they could instantly switch to and the FACT that she can pull out her phone, 24/7 365 no matter what and quite literally choose from a list of model tier guys to sleep with, even if she's a fucking 4.

It's like, every time you'd argue you'd know your chances of getting cucked would get much higher. Even if she was "loyal" JFL all it would take is one day she's in a bad mood (which women constantly get into for no reason whatsoever) and some chadlite starts hitting on her, she starts talking about her "problems" and boom, you're cucked.

Even on here people underestimate just how fucking worshipped women are.

Z jbuf4zut6o9HP mHvRK7w1vRlBi EWEQs7WGT4A1k

that's why they need to be put on their place and social media should just be allowed for men to use

what would be worst is if another man hits on her in my presence..
if i fight i'll lose and she'll fuck him.
if i don't fight, she'll see me as a coward for not risking my life for a toilet and still fuck him.
if i fight and i somehow win (if i have a weapon) then she will misunderstand and think i was protecting her when in fact i was defending myself from the insult of him trying to say i'm weak and wouldn't fight for my honor. in that case, she'll probably get disillusioned with me because she would think i am mate-guarding and value her too much, thereby making her think she's above me due to my willingness to risk my life for her. as a result, she'll probably fuck him or another guy.
she will always interpret my action in a way that ends with me being cucked.
it's a lose/lose/lose situation and one of the reasons i wouldn't want to go out in public with a girlfriend.

we live in the age of snapchat where it's normal for women to be texting and sending pics back and forth to hundreds of different guys a day. reminds me of a video someone posted here where a normie saw his gf get a message from a guy she had saved in her contacts as "Big dick:feelsdevil::fire:". and he proceeds to laugh it off while being like "Block him, I'm serious block him"

how the fuck do you even "win" in that situation? maybe it's just because I'm autistic but I hate those kinds of mind games, and sadly they really are an essential part of modern relationships. it seems like being constantly shit tested and humiliated is just part of being a man with a girlfriend, since you're in constant competition with the countless other guys she has lined up to take your place

Last edited:
we live in the age of snapchat where it's normal for women to be texting and sending pics back and forth to hundreds of different guys a day. reminds me of a video someone posted here where a normie saw his gf get a message on her phone from a guy she had saved in her contacts as "Big dick:feelsdevil::fire:". and he proceeds to laugh it off while being like "Block him, I'm serious block him"

how the fuck do you win in that situation?
you can't win.
that's why soys deal with this by forcing a cuckoldry fetish on themselves.

If your girlfirend has any social media or a phone, then she's getting a 100 messages a day from other men. and even if she somehow doesn't have any social media and has never given out her number to strangers, she still gets flirted with and approached by 10 different men a day.

"Big dick:feelsdevil::fire:". and he proceeds to laugh it off while being like "Block him, I'm serious block him"
When did stuff like this start being a joke and not serious cheating?? Like wtf?? I remember at a time where a woman texting ANY man would be considered cheating. Jesus he laughs it off. I mean holy shit "big dick"

yeah. chad can be comfortable probably because she would know hes hot and foids want him. he would just get another hole to replace her.

Who cares about being cheated on ? It is not like I will marry her or even live with her.

Gf is for sex only and break-up after you get bored of her.

Who cares about being cheated on ? It is not like I will marry her or even live with her.

Gf is for sex only and break-up after you get bored of her.
This tbh. You guys are overthinking it. Just get your pen0r wet and you got what you wanted. If she cheats then what the fuck you gonna do about it?

If there's one thing I agree with red pillers on it's this. Stop overthinking it, get what you want and know that she will likely cheat on you at some point but there ain't chit you can do about it but leave and not give a chit tbh tbh.

being constantly shit tested and humiliated is just part of being a man with a girlfriend or wife, since you're in constant competition with the countless other guys she has lined up to take your place
This tbh. You guys are overthinking it. Just get your pen0r wet and you got what you wanted. If she cheats then what the fuck you gonna do about it?

If there's one thing I agree with red pillers on it's this. Stop overthinking it, get what you want and know that she will likely cheat on you at some point but there ain't chit you can do about it but leave and not give a chit tbh tbh.
That's the thing though. Not every guy is capable of giving a shit when they are used and cheated on by women.
Because when you don't give a shit and close yourself off from getting attached you probably lose the closeness and vulnerability that intimacy provides.

Having a girlfriend would be a constant war of anxiety, knowing that unless you perform at the best levels at every moment she will gleefully cartwheel onto the nearest Chadcock and blame you for not meeting her endless needs.

That's the thing though. Not every guy is capable of giving a shit when they are used and cheated on by women.
Because when you don't give a shit and close yourself off from getting attached you probably lose the closeness and vulnerability that intimacy provides.
I agree with this, but dudes gotta also understand that's just the name of the game at this point. If a girl is actually giving herself to you then yeah take advantage but also understand what you're getting into.

No matter even if you're a tall good looking chad she is always keeping her options open. Chads get cucked too.

This is why I try to tell people on here to stop overthinking everything and find inner peace. I just think that a lot of people on here look at everything through the lens of an inferiority complex because of how they've been treated by society. They gotta let it go.

Seem like you have a lot of time to think.

I agree with this, but dudes gotta also understand that's just the name of the game at this point. If a girl is actually giving herself to you then yeah take advantage but also understand what you're getting into.
tbh then we are left at the situation today where sex and relationships are more transactional than ever and resemble prostitution more than anything else. The element of true love and being able to let your guard down and confide in each other that makes relationships so distinct from prostitution is gone. It's all self serving, manipulative, confidence trickster games. Normie problems sure but in that case it's better to just hire a hooker then have string of failed relationships and engaging in serial monogamy. Unless you are someone who doesn't mind having a string of failed relationships and just accepts whatever society thinks is convenient (which will probably make you feel empty instead at some point ngl).
No matter even if you're a tall good looking chad she is always keeping her options open. Chads get cucked too.

This is why I try to tell people on here to stop overthinking everything and find inner peace. I just think that a lot of people on here look at everything through the lens of an inferiority complex because of how they've been treated by society. They gotta let it go.
You have to accept some level of cucking (emotional affairs particularly) these days if you are in a relationship with all the options women have tbh no way around it. Even if you act like it doesn't phase you you will still be tested and trash talked behind your back and to your face anyway. And many women will still insist on not giving away sex until you commit to them (if you aren't chad) knowing well that the reason guys don't commit is because there is no point in getting into a relationship and committing to a woman if the relationship is not going to last.

The way most guys were able to get consistent sex and intimacy in the past was through relationships and marriages where women didn't have as many opportunities to cheat (and eventually trade up). That's gone now with social media, online dating and globalization.

Last edited: