Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I could never have a girlfriend anymore, even if I became a 10/10 Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
The reason for what I said in topic is the blackpill. Even on my Chadfish accounts, when I talk to a foid and when her reactions are positive, I place myself onto the Chad for a second in my mind and I literally panic. And it's just internet talking. I know that even if I looked like him I would not be able to score IRL because my mind would not let me. Maybe I could with a foid I don't find attractive, but I probably got a gynophobia, a fear of women. Or at least the ones I find attractive.
Maybe years of positive reactions from those foids would change me if I started looking like a Chad, but I know it's impossible now, SO it won't ever be possible, since I'll never be a Chad. So I will never be in a successful relationship with someone I find interesting and attractive, my mind is literally telling me I don't deserve that and being around such people even, could cause me harm.

I couldn't have a White gf, because of what I have seen on .Co :feelscry:

i can't even chadfish anymore because i think my sister has an account herself it's only meme pictures (still gets matches) and i can see her closer than 1km, she probably can tell that i make a new chadfish every few days and that it is me. :forcedsmile:

i can't even chadfish anymore because i think my sister has an account herself it's only meme pictures (still gets matches) and i can see her closer than 1km, she probably can tell that i make a new chadfish every few days and that it is me. :forcedsmile:
imsorry but that sounds like a major mental issue and if you have it around something like that, then I bet similar phobias appear in your every day life. Never began for us, mentalcels.

imsorry but that sounds like a major mental issue and if you have it around something like that, then I bet similar phobias appear in your every day life. Never began for us, mentalcels.
during college i had to drink antipsychotics. had some serious schizophrenic symptoms since grade 11 got that checked out during 2nd year of college.
i was afraid if someone sat behind me and stabbed me, or strangled me
i was afraid that i was being spied on
i was afraid that someone might run me over with their vechicle (this really annoyed me because i would have to look behind my back every 5 seconds if i heard a car coming towards me)
i was afraid that someone might poison my food
i was afraid to look out of the window, i would make a tiny slit through my daytime blind to look outside the window
edit: i also was afraid to go outside of my room when i lived in other city while studying, to go to the kitchen, toilet etc.

i have never done drugs or any of that shit, this was purely from my environment (bullying) also deadbeat father my smother said that he is a schizo

also that dumb peace of useless shit foid didn't diagnose me, it was a private clinic, when i mentioned these thing i remember when i saw she wasn't comfortable leaving me inside her office (bc fuck you) i offered to go out and follow her to the receptionist so she could lock her office with the key, when we walked down the stairs to get the papers and later climbed up i was the first one to climb this narrow staircase she said "heehe you said that you are afraid when someone is behind you hahaaa, lets switch place" dumb bitch i'm afraid of men not women, i would legitimately be able to kill a woman, woman doesn't put me into a phsycial danger when i'm outside, but men do!

during college i had to drink antipsychotics. had some serious schizophrenic symptoms since grade 11 got that checked out during 2nd year of college.
i was afraid if someone sat behind me and stabbed me, or strangled me
i was afraid that i was being spied on
i was afraid that someone might run me over with their vechicle (this really annoyed me because i would have to look behind my back every 5 seconds if i heard a car coming towards me)
i was afraid that someone might poison my food
i was afraid to look out of the window, i would make a tiny slit through my daytime blind to look outside the window
edit: i also was afraid to go outside of my room when i lived in other city while studying, to go to the kitchen, toilet etc.

i have never done drugs or any of that shit, this was purely from my environment (bullying) also deadbeat father my smother said that he is a schizo

also that dumb peace of useless shit foid didn't diagnose me, it was a private clinic, when i mentioned these thing i remember when i saw she wasn't comfortable leaving me inside her office (bc fuck you) i offered to go out and follow her to the receptionist so she could lock her office with the key, when we walked down the stairs to get the papers and later climbed up i was the first one to climb this narrow staircase she said "heehe you said that you are afraid when someone is behind you hahaaa, lets switch place" dumb bitch i'm afraid of men not women, i would legitimately be able to kill a woman, woman doesn't put me into a phsycial danger when i'm outside, but men do!
I have similar feelings, I though my parents were trying to kill me by poisoning my food and drinks that they gave me but couldn't because I was invincible. Those were my thoughts when I was 6. Also I thought that the entire life and world is one big social experiment one me and everyone is on it and they gather informations on my behaviour and never spill their beans about it all. I constantly think I could have killed someone without knowing it and I go through my day(s) to remember everything I did and if I could have killed someone. I have thoughts that "an evil person" may come to my apartment and they may kill me if all of my things are not tidy and laying down perfectly in 90 degrees.

"an evil person" may come to my apartment and they may kill me
had this one aswell, because i do not fucking trust normies. when they finish their partying and clubbing and while i'm asleep they could do anything they want, also bring a friend etc. (this was in dorms), later when i lived with foids they probably though i was weird because i would always lock myself from the inside (probably though i was some coomer :incel: :lul: ) it was for my own safety, they sometimes would comeback past midnight with guys, drunk, being loud. can't trust them. better be safe than sorry.

I don't even know where to get drugs TBQH
alcohol from a store would be straightforward. Or go to a therapist and tell them you are depressed until they prescribe you antidepressants.

your mind doesn't let you because you know is not true, if you were to look at the mirror someday and see Chad i'm sure things would be different

your mind doesn't let you because you know is not true, if you were to look at the mirror someday and see Chad i'm sure things would be different
TBH even back when I was bluepilled and talked to girls who knew who I was, I was still the same. Completely couldn't see myself as a bf material unless she would be uglier than someone I would consider attractive.