Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I cried to my mother when we both got drunk

There must be at least reasonably decent looking southern curryfoids.

There are, but they dont want me. Theyd rather marry a rich ugly guy. Since its such a shit hole out here, money usually supersedes looks when it comes to foid's mate selection.

Fucking Brutal.

At least she's honest. My mom says I'm a killer and I can fuck a giga-stacy if I want (JFL)

She has always thought I am the perfect boyfriend material because I am always on time and help my relatives.
But today she admitted my problem is that I am too ugly.
She hugged me and cried with me.

She admitted I am too ugly.

She admitted it.. :cryfeels:

I hugged her when she started crying and she admitted I have no chance even though I am the perfect match for any girl in terms of personality.
She knows it is so over for me.

She cried that people like me cannot experience any love.
I told her I do drugs.
She told me she isn't surprised as my pain is probably so high.

I just want to say sorry mother for all of this.
I never wanted this.
mother mogs me.

Tell her she's a toxic inkwell for believing that and personality trumps all :soy:

If this is not fake then it is very sad.

Ask her why she created you with your father

Both my parents were GL but I still turned out bad due to environment, especially diet. You can fuck up good genes with bad habits

She has always thought I am the perfect boyfriend material because I am always on time and help my relatives.

And yet before that she gave you all that bluepill garbage. In the end, everyone is aware of the truth but most people do not want to admit it, specially the family.

I wish my mom was so honest like yours

I hugged her when she started crying and she admitted I have no chance even though I am the perfect match for any girl in terms of personality.

I told her I do drugs.

I never wanted this.
I’m never asked why I don’t have a girlfriend by relatives as they already know the answer.
Fucking Brutal.

At least she's honest. My mom says I'm a killer and I can fuck a giga-stacy if I want (JFL)
Mogs me heavily

Last edited:
Damn man, im sorry. Even my mom agreed that white men are better than korean men, but your experience was way more brutal than mine

I told her I do drugs.

I never wanted this.
Fuck that sounds sad :feelscry: But exceptionally understanding mother tbh.

This unironically made me cry

Damn pure brutal Suifuel...
RIP Finnbro
At least she acknowledges the problem honestly than deny it thou

I told her I do drugs.

I never wanted this.

Holy shit, man. That's a whole new level of honesty. I've heard before that Finnish people were very straight forward but I didn't think it could be that blunt.

I told her I do drugs.

I never wanted this.
At least you have a mother that understands you.

My parents are so fucking ignorant and oblivious on many things. They saw me crying, having mental breakdowns and hurting myself yet they think Im totally fine and ready to settle down with a woman.

The only thing they think is work and money.

I told her I do drugs.

I never wanted this.
Brutal, fren

At least you have a mother that understands you.

My parents are so fucking ignorant and oblivious on many things. They saw me crying, having mental breakdowns and hurting myself yet they think Im totally fine and ready to settle down with a woman.

The only thing they think is work and money.
You must be an Asian

3 years later and you are still here on .is :cryfeels:

damn... meanwhile your looksmatch is living in a mansion sucking a wagecuck's dick.

my mother just don't care

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Saddest thread out there. I’m sorry man, I wish you happiness in other avenues of life.

Moms usually lie to their incel sons and tell them they still have a chance, instilling false hope in their sons so that they keep trying to get women and possibly get lucky one day (no matter how low the possibility).

But when your own mothER tells you it’s ovER, it really is ovER

@Transcended Trucel

Moms usually lie to their incel sons and tell them they still have a chance, instilling false hope in their sons so that they keep trying to get women and possibly get lucky one day (no matter how low the possibility).

@Transcended Trucel
yeah for sure. OP is just that ugly even the mother couldn't bear to lie.

I told her I do drugs.

I never wanted this.
Only Finns get drunk with their mothers

Crying is a beta cuck fakecel trait,trucels never cry,when my subhuman father died i didn't shed 1 tear.
Also having a good relationship with your toilet whore mother is a fakecel trait,trucels hate their pos toilet whore mother.

They could have been average or above average looking and expected a decent looking kid

I look at my parents wedding video and photos when they were 25 and they look like 7/10s looks match.
Im subhuman because my parents are first cousins

View: https://vocaroo.com/1lFgHMxNdXEB

Must be tough to hear this from your own mother, but at least you can finally rot in peace knowing it never was your fault

It's simply a case of racial bigotry. We aren't bluepilled so we don't feign the mistreatment we received for no valid. There's no rectifying it; there's no correcting it, and there's no feigning as though there is anything righteous about it.

At least you have a loving mother. Mine only sees me as a walking Retirement Fund Plan.

I think it would be a big breath of fresh air to have parents and elders who actually understand our struggle and don't gaslight us with bullshit. Unfortunately it's a very tiny minority.

I recall there being some tribe where the older women would bang the young males who were left out.