Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I cried to my mother when we both got drunk

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
She has always thought I am the perfect boyfriend material because I am always on time and help my relatives.
But today she admitted my problem is that I am too ugly.
She hugged me and cried with me.

She admitted I am too ugly.

She admitted it.. :cryfeels:

I hugged her when she started crying and she admitted I have no chance even though I am the perfect match for any girl in terms of personality.
She knows it is so over for me.

She cried that people like me cannot experience any love.
I told her I do drugs.
She told me she isn't surprised as my pain is probably so high.

I just want to say sorry mother for all of this.
I never wanted this.

Ask her why she created you with your father

Ask her why she created you with your father
They could have been average or above average looking and expected a decent looking kid

I look at my parents wedding video and photos when they were 25 and they look like 7/10s looks match.

They could have been average or above average looking and expected a decent looking kid

I look at my parents wedding video and photos when they were 25 and they look like 7/10s looks match.
It's extremely sad tbh. If two gl people have a child, there's always a chance it could come out ugly. Even if Chad and Stacy get together there's a small chance the kid could have some fucked up features

It's extremely sad tbh. If two gl people have a child, there's always a chance it could come out ugly. Even if Chad and Stacy get together there's a small chance the kid could have some fucked up features
Makes me regret mouth breathing and childhood obiesety. :feelsbadman:
She has always thought I am the perfect boyfriend material because I am always on time and help my relatives.

I hugged her when she started crying and she admitted I have no chance even though I am the perfect match for any girl in terms of personality.

I told her I do drugs.

I never wanted this.
I'm sorry man.Its better to cry together than to cry alone.:feelsbadman:

Not mine.
My mother is considered 4/10 and she still had kids.
Suka.

It still beats being mocked behind my back by my mother about how fucked up my bones are, at least yours had the decency to fess up and apologize for her fuck up.

Soul destroying.
Tell her if she really cared she would help you save up for cosmetic surgery.

I'm so sorry to hear that, man... :feelsrope: What drugs do you take to cope?

Imagine getting drunk with your mom

[SuicideFuel]

wow, truly sad

Deep shit, man. At least she didn’t try to bluepill you.

That's actually got me sad. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Feel for you man.

Saddest shit I read on these forums is when parents finally admit it's over. Saddest shit.

Your mother seems to be awesome. Having a loving family is really important, at least you have something good in your life.

atomicsuifuel.

I do not tell or ask from my mom about how shit my life is but it's glad your mom acknowledged it, OP.

I wish someone was that honest with me.

I told her I do drugs.

I never wanted this.
I wish my parents drank...

Things are insanely competitive in northern Europe. OP can get laid and more in South America or Asia despite being ugly or whatever.

My mom told me I was blessed with good looks but being 5'9 made me ignored by the sexual market place

I told her I do drugs.

I never wanted this.
That post was emotionally intense. I fapped ngl.

Your mother is not as stupid and frustratingly idiotic as mine, it would seem. I cannot relate to my parents whatsoever. They are hollow shell morons that I cannot connect with on anything. mogs me

Its over when your mother admits youre ugly. But also liberating. Mine are still bluepilled and think the perfect girl for me is out there.

Its over when your mother admits youre ugly. But also liberating. Mine are still bluepilled and think the perfect girl for me is out there.
My mom knows the truth well but she always insists me to betabuxx.

My mom knows the truth well but she always insists me to betabuxx.

Same. But in my case betabuxing is omnipresent. Every kind of couple i see involves an ugly curry guy betabuxing. It seems that as curry, hoping for anything more than betabux is asking for too much.

Honesty is pretty sweet, mommy bluepills are ragefuel to the max ngl. Shame it took her becoming drunk to reach that point, but at least you have 100% indisputable proof from the person who presumably loves you the most in the world. That has to be worth something, you yourself already knew it was over since a long time.

I do alcohol, opioids and weed
Damn it's over on new levels when using both opioids and alcohol. You ever tried to psychedelicmaxx bro?

Damn it's over on new levels when using both opioids and alcohol. You ever tried to psychadelicmaxx bro?
I haven't done opioids for a while now though.
I'll probably try mushrooms soon

I haven't done opioids for a while now though.
I'll probably try mushrooms soon
Sounds like a good plan. No shame in using opioids as such, but the use should be sporadic and interspersed with completely separate classes of drugs so you don't lose the potency and/or lose your self control with it, imho. Alcohol and opioids combined is an easy way to get lapses in breathing and ending up with brain damage if you are unlucky, I hope such a fate does not strike you. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, since you never claimed simultaneous use, but still. If there is one thing you should be wary of as a drugcel it's that. Alcohol lowers inhibition in such a stupid way, unfortunately, sometimes things happen despite better knowledge...

I hope shrooms or other psydrugs alleviate at least the most acute parts of your suffering. Good luck with it.

Sounds like a good plan. No shame in using opioids as such, but the use should be sporadic and interspersed with completely separate classes of drugs so you don't lose the potency and/or lose your self control with it, imho. Alcohol and opioids combined is an easy way to get lapses in breathing and ending up with brain damage if you are unlucky, I hope such a fate does not strike you. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, since you never claimed simultaneous use, but still. If there is one thing you should be wary of as a drugcel it's that. Alcohol lowers inhibition in such a stupid way, unfortunately, sometimes things happen despite better knowledge...

I hope shrooms or other psydrugs alleviate at least the most acute parts of your suffering. Good luck with it.
Thank you, buddy boyo.
I one time had problems breathing and that's when I stopped.
Now it's mostly been alcohol and weed

In my case, betabuxing is also very hard because of my disability. I'll have to find very poor girl which is dangerous because there cases in which disabled guy married very poor girl and when they guy's parents passed way, his wife killed him. So, I can't even betabux well.

Iam on the lookout for poor girls too. But its hard to find a poor girl in curryland who isnt hideous. Also, theres the risk of the girl being a psycho cunt like the one you described.

My mother is still in stage of denial. She doesn't understand that real personality means nothing in face of PeRS0nal1ty.

I drink with her occasionally.

Iam on the lookout for poor girls too. But its hard to find a poor girl in curryland who isnt hideous. Also, theres the risk of the girl being a psycho cunt like the one you described.
What part of curryland are you from?

Your mother wants to date you

Do Southern Curryfoids find you attractive? Northern curries mog southern curries.

I do look different from a typical southern curry but i dont find southern curry foids attractive. Not sure if they find me attractive or not, i generally dont interact with them.

I do look different from a typical southern curry but i dont find southern curry foids attractive. Not sure if they find me attractive or not, i generally dont interact with them.
don’t be a volcel fren, maybe try to get an arranged thing going on if you can idk

Yeah, this is shit sadness.

As brutal as this is it's still better than being lied to your entire life. Or worse yet, being told that you're too picky or have a terrible pursonalitee.
Things are insanely competitive in northern Europe. OP can get laid and more in South America or Asia despite being ugly or whatever.

My mom told me I was blessed with good looks but being 5'9 made me ignored by the sexual market place
I've said this over and over again but no one believes me. If you live in a tall country being 5ft9 and 5ft10 isn't great. Your face needs to be above average. But everyone tells me i'm delusional.

There must be at least reasonably decent looking southern curryfoids.

Must be tough to hear this from your own mother, but at least you can finally rot in peace knowing it never was your fault