Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cried today.

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
On this forum I usually like to read threads with [Brutal] and/or [Ragefuel] tags, but today I browsed the [Suicidefuel] and [It's Over] ones.

I don't have the link, but I read a thread that talks about the OPs truecel friend that roped, and described their situation as incels.

I went to take a bath and was thinking about the thread while also thinking about my life. When I turned on the shower, I involuntarily cried like a fucking bitch, thinking about how shitty my frame is, how my ribs are prominent when I'm shirtless, how weak and fragile my bones and muscles are, and how it seems like my T levels are shit, even though I am youngcel at HS (I do not have morning woods, and it's becoming hard to fap because my tiny dick does not get hard so easily anymore). I'm not even a coomer, but my penis does not work very well.

It was the only time that I could feel involuntary contractions on my abdomen and my face muscles contracting, which probably generated something similar to a baby crying for the first time. I couldn't do anything, just cry while the water of the shower fell on my body.

I hate myself for this crap. I should be strong, I should be big framed, I should be at least 180cm.

But I'm not. Even though my father is tall (186cm), my mother produced 3 offspring of similar height. My oldest brother is 175cm, the middle one is 174cm, and I'm 172cm. My mom is 155cm. Because of my father impregnating her, he had 3 at best average-sized sons.

At my age, my 2 brothers had similar body sizes to mine. They stopped growing at 16, which seems the case to me, and they are not strong-framed, which I also ain't.

I got the worst bone and muscle genetic recombination though. They were stronger than me at my age, and I believe not by a great margin (which might be a cope).

I did not grew up normally. I played PlayStation 2 starting by 6 years old, and I do not remember well which games, but I believe it was a mix of GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City. I never played with other kids normally, I always had poor motor coordination skills, and I was always shamed and mocked by it.

I learned to read at 5-6 years old, and some people like my mom said that I am intelligent (which probably isn't the case. My IQ is average) because of my supposed writing skills. I believe that these has to do something with estrogen exposure while I was in the womb of my mom, which made my brain more language-oriented than mathematical-logic oriented. Even though that might be the case, I am shit at speaking with foidlets. Before the C-Virus I entered a course that teached school-shit themes, like math and chemistry shit, and thus I was able to enter a technic school called Etec (Escola Técnica Estadual) and I am making a computing technic course there (I am at sophomore year of HS). I get brutally body-mogged and intelectually-mogged by the boys there, and I get also thug-mogged. They have GFs, they are not virgins anymore, and they still have better grades than me.

It's so frustating being an average-IQcel and seeing all these moggers at your school doing nothing and getting better grades, while also being better with women.

Because of my poor coordination skills, PE classes are like hell for me, and I get brutally coordination-mogged by the boys AND the girls there. The teachers treat me better and more childlike because they know I'm so hopeless. I'm grateful for that.

One of my autistic friends there got a GF in junior year, and I don't fucking know how. He is taller and bigger-framed than me, but his face is sub5. His GF is cute but a little chubby, if she left him and dated me, I would fuck her until my tiny dick fell off.

The sadness and sorrow filling my soul are becoming overwhelming. I'm becoming doubtful of whether or not I'm gonna not have roped by 25. Some time ago I thought I could endure a life of loneliness, but I'm not so sure now.

You guys are strong, brocels. I respect your endurance throughout your lifetimes, because at 16yo I am already thinking of roping, while some of you are already 30 and still enduring this hell on earth.

I want to be a game developer. I installed Unity and started to make some prototypes proposed by the Junior Programmer Unity learning course, and I suppose I am going well so far. Programming is not easy for me, as I am average-IQcel, but I'm pushing forward with C#.

I wish the best for you brocels. I just wanted to vent in this thread.

i like seeing posts like this .

vent all you want bro, im drinking beer and just listening to music, hope you feel better

i like seeing posts like this .

vent all you want bro, im drinking beer and just listening to music, hope you feel better
Thank you bro. I appreciate that :feelsautistic:

gymmaxxx, hardmew, and meditate. Not even joking, at 16 it might not be over for you, just do what you can right now otherwise you will regret not even trying your whole life. These are your last years brocel, do it before you end up like us forever.

gymmaxxx, hardmew, and meditate. Not even joking, at 16 it might not be over for you, just do what you can right now otherwise you will regret not even trying your whole life. These are your last years brocel, do it before you end up like us forever.
I see. I'm gonna search up how to do mewing and meditation properly. Thanks for your advice brocel. Even though I feel like shit right now, I have a little hope left.

I am fucked up bro. Some sedentary boys at HS that do not like to participate in PE classes like me (in some of them we're forced to participate) still are higher T than me. I do not drink soy and never will, but I feel like my testosterone levels are fucked up somehow.

Bad news is it only gets worse
Good news is you only get stronger
Keep your chin up and your fingers on the keyboard, there's a lot to learn and see.

get on sarms, peptides, cjc, mk-677, anything you can find on the clearnet srs. if you need more info hmu.
I searched for these stuff quickly and it seems like they are supplements. in Brazil here they are expensive as fuck though, which makes it hard for me to buy these shit.

Keep your chin up and your fingers on the keyboard, there's a lot to learn and see.

I searched for these stuff quickly and it seems like they are supplements. in Brazil here they are expensive as fuck though, which makes it hard for me to buy these shit.
are you still growing?

I see. I'll try gymmaxxin, mewing and meditation to help achieve mind cleanliness. Ik it's probably cope for me, But I'd rather die healthy than more fucked up than I already am, honestly.
are you still growing?
It seems like growth stopped. I can't perceive any dick growth too, when it comes to girth and lenght, which preoccupies me. My older brother told me he stopped growing at 16 too.

This life is joke...
Sex havers, sucesfull people, virgin people, poor people, everyone will meet their fate.
Copes or hedonism is what make us keep living, we even obey our basic instinct to breed to give a "sense" into this life.
Life is meaningless.
Humanity is a tiny dot in the omnipotence of the universe.
JFL you humans, JFL at you...

I see. I'm gonna search up how to do mewing and meditation properly. Thanks for your advice brocel. Even though I feel like shit right now, I have a little hope left.
also gym maxxxing might help you grow a few final inches

I'm sure you can be a create game developer if you are discipline enough to study everyday.
I will say to you what could saved me from ten years of suffering if someone said it to me when I was an young incel back in 2002: don't think about the normalfag society, avoid normies no matter what, don't talk to them, if they try mog you come back with extreme violence and with the intent to kill since normies only respect and understand extreme violence even if you are smaller than your bullies (you can always ambush and backstab your enemies or just tools to kill them).
Focus on what really matters to you (programming), study hard, don't think about women and just carry on no matter what to achieve your dream.

I live a life of regret because I didn't had courage to follow my dream, now, I have a shitty life and I'm about to go postal because I can't stand the hellhole I'm into now.

Follow yours dreams.

I'm sure you can be a create game developer if you are discipline enough to study everyday.
I will say to you what could saved me from ten years of suffering if someone said it to me when I was an young incel back in 2002: don't think about the normalfag society, avoid normies no matter what, don't talk to them, if they try mog you come back with extreme violence and with the intent to kill since normies only respect and understand extreme violence even if you are smaller than your bullies (you can always ambush and backstab your enemies or just tools to kill them).
Focus on what really matters to you (programming), study hard, don't think about women and just carry on no matter what to achieve your dream.

I live a life of regret because I didn't had courage to follow my dream, now, I have a shitty life and I'm about to go postal because I can't stand the hellhole I'm into now.

Follow yours dreams.
It's impossible to dream anything as an incel, life's shit and remains shit till we rope.

It's impossible to dream anything as an incel, life's shit and remains shit till we rope.
Blackpill destroyed my work ethic and desire to work hard tbh, just makes you realise why so many people work so hard to attain things beyond which they need for subsistence living, its all about sex.

Blackpill destroyed my work ethic and desire to work hard tbh, just makes you realise why so many people work so hard to attain things beyond which they need for subsistence living, its all about sex.
There's just no incentive to work for incels, work and dream is something only normies and chads can afford to have. We've lost everything already, there's nothing there to gain anymore.

Hey man, I hope you feel better. Here, we all understand what you're going through. You're still a high schooler, so please go live your life. Vent all you want if you need to, none of us are here to judge. good luck

Under 18s shouldn't be allowed on this forum.

you will become more indifferent as time goes on .

still the lack of oxytocin , genuine desire from a woman , and serious money makes you feel like shit

On this forum I usually like to read threads with [Brutal] and/or [Ragefuel] tags, but today I browsed the [Suicidefuel] and [It's Over] ones.

I don't have the link, but I read a thread that talks about the OPs truecel friend that roped, and described their situation as incels.

I went to take a bath and was thinking about the thread while also thinking about my life. When I turned on the shower, I involuntarily cried like a fucking bitch, thinking about how shitty my frame is, how my ribs are prominent when I'm shirtless, how weak and fragile my bones and muscles are, and how it seems like my T levels are shit, even though I am youngcel at HS (I do not have morning woods, and it's becoming hard to fap because my tiny dick does not get hard so easily anymore). I'm not even a coomer, but my penis does not work very well.

It was the only time that I could feel involuntary contractions on my abdomen and my face muscles contracting, which probably generated something similar to a baby crying for the first time. I couldn't do anything, just cry while the water of the shower fell on my body.

I hate myself for this crap. I should be strong, I should be big framed, I should be at least 180cm.

But I'm not. Even though my father is tall (186cm), my mother produced 3 offspring of similar height. My oldest brother is 175cm, the middle one is 174cm, and I'm 172cm. My mom is 155cm. Because of my father impregnating her, he had 3 at best average-sized sons.

At my age, my 2 brothers had similar body sizes to mine. They stopped growing at 16, which seems the case to me, and they are not strong-framed, which I also ain't.

I got the worst bone and muscle genetic recombination though. They were stronger than me at my age, and I believe not by a great margin (which might be a cope).

I did not grew up normally. I played PlayStation 2 starting by 6 years old, and I do not remember well which games, but I believe it was a mix of GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City. I never played with other kids normally, I always had poor motor coordination skills, and I was always shamed and mocked by it.

I learned to read at 5-6 years old, and some people like my mom said that I am intelligent (which probably isn't the case. My IQ is average) because of my supposed writing skills. I believe that these has to do something with estrogen exposure while I was in the womb of my mom, which made my brain more language-oriented than mathematical-logic oriented. Even though that might be the case, I am shit at speaking with foidlets. Before the C-Virus I entered a course that teached school-shit themes, like math and chemistry shit, and thus I was able to enter a technic school called Etec (Escola Técnica Estadual) and I am making a computing technic course there (I am at sophomore year of HS). I get brutally body-mogged and intelectually-mogged by the boys there, and I get also thug-mogged. They have GFs, they are not virgins anymore, and they still have better grades than me.

It's so frustating being an average-IQcel and seeing all these moggers at your school doing nothing and getting better grades, while also being better with women.

Because of my poor coordination skills, PE classes are like hell for me, and I get brutally coordination-mogged by the boys AND the girls there. The teachers treat me better and more childlike because they know I'm so hopeless. I'm grateful for that.

One of my autistic friends there got a GF in junior year, and I don't fucking know how. He is taller and bigger-framed than me, but his face is sub5. His GF is cute but a little chubby, if she left him and dated me, I would fuck her until my tiny dick fell off.

The sadness and sorrow filling my soul are becoming overwhelming. I'm becoming doubtful of whether or not I'm gonna not have roped by 25. Some time ago I thought I could endure a life of loneliness, but I'm not so sure now.

You guys are strong, brocels. I respect your endurance throughout your lifetimes, because at 16yo I am already thinking of roping, while some of you are already 30 and still enduring this hell on earth.

I want to be a game developer. I installed Unity and started to make some prototypes proposed by the Junior Programmer Unity learning course, and I suppose I am going well so far. Programming is not easy for me, as I am average-IQcel, but I'm pushing forward with C#.

I wish the best for you brocels. I just wanted to vent in this thread.
Brutal, the same frustration is mine too. Am of average intellect, good with language and bad with math, stuck in a STEM job where I am lifemogged by everyone around me due to them being more successful in their private/professional life than me and I also suffer from motoric problems and autism.

Don't know what to say. Sorry brocel. I was at that stage few years ago but I'm past it now.

There's just no incentive to work for incels, work and dream is something only normies and chads can afford to have. We've lost everything already, there's nothing there to gain anymore.
This is just retarded, completely illogical and you know it

More money, equals more solutions, more leisure, more everything that you already enjoy

Saying that getting more money won't improve your life is like saying if you became homeless today it wouldn't make your life worse, it makes no sense at all, stop it with the bullshit

its all about sex.
So you stopped wanting sex then?

crying is good ngl you empty all sadness and hurt, sad that i can't
I identified a lot with you

Last edited: