Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i cry and shed many tears whenever thinking I'm not the only incel in this world

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
life's indeed not fair. it's soul killer being abandoned by everyone, you can't even get surgeries to fix shit face because you can't find decent high paying jobs because of your ugly face.
I'm done. please hug me

Crazy when you realize that none of the problems you are going through are unique; there were millions of incel men before you and there will be millions after you.

It was comforting to me at first knowing i'm not the only one

life's indeed not fair. it's soul killer being abandoned by everyone, you can't even get surgeries to fix shit face because you can't find decent high paying jobs because of your ugly face.
I'm done. please hug me

here is one thought that keeps me at ease and helps me cope, i'm not alone , i'm with milions of other incels atm divided by distance thus giving me the illusion of loneliness

Millions of men suffer alone.

Legit. We share the same faith.
I can't get you a foid, but I can be your friend. Hope it helps.

you can't even get surgeries to fix shit face because you can't find decent high paying jobs because of your ugly face
life of a trucel summed up pretty succinctly.

here is one thought that keeps me at ease and helps me cope, i'm not alone , i'm with milions of other incels atm divided by distance thus giving me the illusion of loneliness

I will hug you, bro.

Crazy when you realize that none of the problems you are going through are unique; there were millions of incel men before you and there will be millions after you.

Relief, tbh.

Take the youre-not-the-first-or-the-last-victim pill