Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I cum in foid's roommate shower gel

How would anyone realistically find out though? If he came into a full bottle of milk or shower gel?
Well yeah that seems to be what he is doing, and if he snitches on himself it's likely to be at a moment where there is some left of either. You'd be surprised what forensic investigative techniques can do nowadays.

White knight cucks. I cant go to jail for that cause i didnt touched them.

Depending on where you live, this is probably misdemeanour sexual assault.

This guy ejaculated into a foid coworker's coffee and was charged. He didn't touch her either.

This does sound pretty awesome though. But don't get caught.

If this is true, I suggest that you do not tell them. In this gynocentric clown world we live in, it would not go well for you.

If this is true, I suggest that you do not tell them. In this gynocentric clown world we live in, it would not go well for you.
Its safer. But i will cum in the milk anyway. Fuck this holes they will drink my sperm

Good luck with the child support when there's a pregnancy.

20208.jpg

Probably a larp.... I don't know how cum mixes with shower gel... Do you shake up the bottle? What about the difference in viscosity? What if she squeezes her bottle and some rancid nasty shit comes out and she's like WTF? I assume it would just mix well when you shake it up and she wouldn't notice.... But it would smell a bit different...Calling Larp until you show us a pic with a layer of semen atop the liquid product inside the bottle...

Probably a larp.... I don't know how cum mixes with shower gel... Do you shake up the bottle? What about the difference in viscosity? What if she squeezes her bottle and some rancid nasty shit comes out and she's like WTF? I assume it would just mix well when you shake it up and she wouldn't notice.... But it would smell a bit different...Calling Larp until you show us a pic with a layer of semen atop the liquid product inside the bottle...
Of course i mixed it. If you dont believe its normal. I cant prove It right even if i send pictures theyll say its fake so believe what you want.

if this is true,then it's incredibly fucking based.

Of course i mixed it. If you dont believe its normal. I cant prove It right even if i send pictures theyll say its fake so believe what you want.
Nah, every guy knows what fresh jizz looks like... Just take a top down picture of the bottle with the jizz in it under good lighting before you shake it up... Pic or LARP... Can I get a Pics or Larp from the thread everyone?

Change prefix to lifefuel.

Good idea fella. I just doubt there is a single sperm cell alive after 2 hours. Also, she would need to rub it right on her cervix to stand any chance of pregnancy.

Nah, every guy knows what fresh jizz looks like... Just take a top down picture of the bottle with the jizz in it under good lighting before you shake it up... Pic or LARP... Can I get a Pics or Larp from the thread everyone?
They will say its my own bottle. So that wont prove. And i wont send pictures of the holes
Change prefix to lifefuel.
I'll do, this is lifefuel to me. When i see this holes now its diferent
Good idea fella. I just doubt there is a single sperm cell alive after 2 hours. Also, she would need to rub it right on her cervix to stand any chance of pregnancy.
Impregnate is not my intention. But i admit its a twisted fantasy

Duuuuude, you're supposed to wait at least 2 weeks before making a post like this so people dont think you are a larping inceltears user. Its an unwirtten rule. But this is pretty based ngl.

nice reddit bait faggot

This is awesome,we should all take inspiration from this whether its larp or not.

I did the same in my aunt's Nivea Facial Cream. She was a hot milf tbh.

Duuuuude, you're supposed to wait at least 2 weeks before making a post like this so people dont think you are a larping inceltears user. Its an unwirtten rule. But this is pretty based ngl.
I registered a month ago
I did the same in my aunt's Nivea Facial Cream. She was a hot milf tbh.
Nivea is more solid than shower gel. Its better on liquids i think. But good job

You must never ever tell them you did this, if it was done to men then you could just say it was a prank and nothing would happen but for foids they will charge you and lock you in jail and spend lots of police resources trying to prosecute you 100%

OP is a fucking retard if this isn’t LARP. If you tell them that you came in their food and soap, you will be kicked out and probably charged with some kind of crime.
Definitely he'd end up having to sign the register as a sex offender.

This is why you inkwell Excluded-kun

OP is a fucking retard if this isn’t LARP. If you tell them that you came in their food and soap, you will be kicked out and probably charged with some kind of crime.

And Chad will break every single one of your bones if he finds out he drank your cum in his milk.

You must never ever tell them you did this, if it was done to men then you could just say it was a prank and nothing would happen but for foids they will charge you and lock you in jail and spend lots of police resources trying to prosecute you 100%
Definitely he'd end up having to sign the register as a sex offender.
Sorry to tell you but you're too pussy and cucked. Police can lick my balls. They wont investigate anything.

Cum in the milk and drink it

idk if the potency of semen expires overtime but isnt there a chance that you could get her pregnant? you would be fucked if that happened and she found out so this is probably not the smartest thing to do. cum in her shampoo or face wash instead

idk if the potency of semen expires overtime but isnt there a chance that you could get her pregnant? you would be fucked if that happened and she found out so this is probably not the smartest thing to do. cum in her shampoo or face wash instead
No. The sperm dies and is too mixed

White knight cucks. I cant go to jail for that cause i didnt touched them.
Idk the laws in your country but I am pretty sure in my country this would be destroying someone's property. Not telling you to stop bc its lifefuel, but im telling u to be careful.
I am p sure sperm can survive up to 5 days in a human vagina, so who knows how long it can survive in shampoo?

Idk the laws in your country but I am pretty sure in my country this would be destroying someone's property. Not telling you to stop bc its lifefuel, but im telling u to be careful.

I am p sure sperm can survive up to 5 days in a human vagina, so who knows how long it can survive in shampoo?
Then ill enjoy watching this foid grow a monster in her belly. She will think is from a one night stand. But eventually decide to have it, thinking is chad seed. But then she will find its a Monster with potato face like me. And i will wisper in her ear: "you will raise my child"

Nivea is more solid than shower gel. Its better on liquids i think. But good job
It was a big load. I was a horny teenegaer. I spread it evenly, the cum even added a thick texture to the cream. It's cringy now that I think about it, how she was moisturaizing her face with this yellowish cum-cream muck.

Last edited:
you should make a video of you cumming in the shampoo and send it to her after you're gone

If true this is good, sounds funny and a form of entertainment, but unfortunately it can't be proven factual