Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I dare any feminist or soyboy cuck to defend this bitch

Nooo. Not the doggo pupperino :soy::feels::soy::feels::soy::feels:

She probably was just having a rough day due to all harassment and toxic masculinity she suffered, stop shaming her mental condition your inkel :soy:

Also, not one second, etc.

"fingers herself" :dafuckfeels:
That's beyond messed up.

Emphatic gender btw :soy:

Didn't watch

Fuck I couldn't watch to the end. Nobody gonna argue women have no soul and are demonic. Warning for low brutality tolerance cels not to watch
Things like that happen everyday and I'm sure no one will do shit, coz muh kweens are precious. She deserves the same done to her, not in Minecraft, not in GTA. Tomorrow in real life

Last edited:
Didn't watch the video but what the fuck are those comments???

Whole site is like one giant tumour.

Man, what a clown world.

*foid brutally tortures a dog to death
("she was just stressed out! she's not a bad person! you are just sexist if you think so") > :soy:

*incel accidentally trips on dog
("omg dog abuser!! execute him.") > :soy:

Fuck man I ain't gonna watch that :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Nooo. Not the doggo pupperino :soy::feels::soy::feels::soy::feels:
Small pupperino. It's brutal. I hope the Almighty watching this and that bitch gonna pay. I wanna do the same to her more than I want to ascend atm

Women are physcopathic, sadistic and love to torment weaker beings, nothing new

Last edited:
Rosties are the reason men eat so much meat and torture animals, because they tell them it makes them alpha.

What the fuck. I couldn't watch this shit. And I beat people to death weekly.

This cunt isn't even going to get a single year in prison

Let's see if I can watch this.

Just a friendly reminder it's gonna be our fate if things doesn't change and remember, we are even lower value than dogs

Jesus fucking christ, that was some of the worst shit I've seen in my life. This cunt deserves to be executed

There's no limits to human depravity...especially for women

I cant watch it, i really hope there is Hell so she could burn for all eternity.

Let's see if I can watch this.
Couldn't finish the vid.

Yeah fuck this woman.

I hope she gets raped (IN real life) and subjegated to the most inhumane torture and made to live through it. Fucking skank.

here is Hell so she will burn for all eternity.
The larger the age gap, the better.

Women are tighter and have less blown out roast beef the younger they are and will also have less sexual experience which ensures they won't be loose asf.

From simple science, the second law of thermodynamics states the Total entropy in a closed system must be Increasing.
A woman having sex with numerous men will therefore have a direct impact on her tightness and visibility of the outside of the vagina. If we model the vagina as an elastic muscle (seeing as it stretches); According to Hooke's Law, there shall be a point where the extension will be proportional to the force exerted on the vagina to cause this extension, provided the limit of proportionality is not exceeded it shall return to it's size.

The issue with holes is they take numerous dicks: subjecting their holes to cyclic stresses. Therefore the vagina may "go back to it's normal size" after one sexual session, but after repeated sessions, the vagina will fail due to cyclic loading (Theoretically if you were to hammer a pillar repeatedly, you could eventually destroy it despite the force you strike it with not being enough to provide immediate deformation).

As such, that is why I believe the larger the age gap, the better. Guys won't have to deal with loose roast beef and can actually feel something when having sex.
Of course for legal reasons you must make sure the foid is of the age of consent.

But a 16 Year old foid in the UK, consenting to have sex with a 50 year old guy? In an ideal society that would be encouraged
"fingers herself" :dafuckfeels:
That's beyond messed up.

Emphatic gender btw :soy:
Fuck I couldn't watch to the end. Nobody gonna argue women have no soul and are demonic. Warning for low brutality tolerance cels not to watch
Things like that happen everyday and I'm sure no one will do shit, coz muh kweens are precious. She deserves the same done to her, not in Minecraft, not in GTA. Tomorrow in real life
Man, what a clown world.
*foid brutally tortures a dog to death
("she was just stressed out! she's not a bad person! you are just sexist if you think so") > :soy:

*incel accidentally trips on dog
("omg dog abuser!! execute him.") > :soy:
Jesus fucking christ, that was some of the worst shit I've seen in my life. This cunt deserves to be executed

Didn't watch the video but what the fuck are those comments???

Whole site is like one giant tumour.
The biggest racewar forum I've ever seen, it's real cracka v niggerfest, it's like #blm meets proudboys forum edition.

Couldn't finish the vid.

Yeah fuck this woman.

I hope she gets raped (IN real life) and subjegated to the most inhumane torture and made to live through it. Fucking skank.
Few days ago there was a woman who murdered her 5yo son and cut off his genitals, I can't erase the image of the poor boy out of my head. What kind of monster someone needs to be to do such a thing, entire humanity is now just a big joke, i hope for giant asteroid to hit the earth and reset everything.

Few days ago there was a woman who murdered her 5yo son and cut off his genitals, I can't erase the image of the poor boy out of my head. What kind of monster someone needs to be to do such a thing, entire humanity is now just a big joke, i hope for giant asteroid to hit the earth and reset everything.
Asteroidmaxxing is my biggest lifefuel

NSFW warning for softies.

hoodsite is the new bestgore

vid
The biggest racewar forum I've ever seen, it's real cracka v niggerfest, it's like #blm meets proudboys forum edition.

the coli vs stormfront

Was it that bad?fuck
I've watched a lot of Gore but that was just something else.

She started by breaking the dogs legs and you can hear all the cracks. She twists each leg like 12 times (skipped).

The dog is in so much pain that it shits the floor.

The cunt then steps on it a lot of times.

Based on the last bits which I skimmed over:

-She shoves a spinning drill up it's anus and rams it in (It's still alive and crying - Entering shock).
-Uses an angle grinder to cut it.

This is how women are. Evil sociopathic, psychopathic demons.

NSFW warning for softies.

She started by breaking the dogs legs and you can hear all the cracks. She twists each leg like 12 times (skipped).

-She shoves a spinning drill up it's anus and rams it in (It's still alive and crying - Entering shock).

i dont think torture is appropriate. Just fucking end them.
I hear that psychos like that stick out like sore thumbs in close kint communties, so our ancestors and certain tribes that still exist supopsedely just get rid of them once it becomes apparent, you know? Just throw them off a cliff or some shit.

This should be dealt with like any other disease, bullet to the head, done, burn the remains and send the ashes to space so not a trace of that monster remains on earth.
Was it that bad?fuck
I skipped through it. At first I thought I was kind of desensitized to it but then I couldnt stop thinking about it.
She fucking rams the power drill in its ass and its writhing in pain.
Then she pulls it out and shows it to the camera, there is like flesh or pinky entrail shit stuck to the end of it.

Seriously, someone shouldve stomped on her head right and then and there and not stopped until it was flat like a pancake.
Theres a limit to mercy and compassion is the vice of kings.
Im sure God would forgive this one.

Last edited:
I wish this was just a meme and not a historical fact.
There are accounts that clearly talk about the sadistic nature of women.
Be it the indians in the new world that would hand prisoners to their women for torture or women during the french revolution parktaking with pleasure in the brutal slaughter and torture of innocent people.

Even Casanova described how excited foids got during the execution of damiens, a guy that unsucessfully tried to kill the french king so they tortured him to death for hours in the most brutal possible fashion, in public.

Add to that the history of infanticide and child abortion (look up wiki articles, ive made threads about this before too) and you get the full picture.
Women have no values, no integrity, no honor, empathy - they are soulless husks.
Its is not for nothing that the church actually had meetings in the past to discuss if women even had souls.

Guys, stay away from them. In a way we are blessed that these demons shun us.

I just hope something really bad happens to her

I was a feminist soy "ally" several years ago (as some gentlemen here already know). I know them. They wouldn't defend this. They would be outraged, actually.
So they say, what if the puppy was an ugly male instead.

How the fuck does someone get so depraved and sick.

Brutal and mental as fuck, so much for the empathetic gender. Sad shit man.

So they say, what if the puppy was an ugly male instead.
Nah, they would say it's fucked up, but mainly because of the depravity of the woman. They are pretty sensitive to any kind of murder. Like, hilariously sensitive (take them to Best Gore and enjoy the mental breakdown/triggered moment :feelsPop:)

"They all want us dead". People here have the AWALT branded in they foreheads, but you should keep in mind that not all women are politically engaged liberal/intersectional feminist (a good deal aren't), which are the most "pacifists". The ones who want us dead are the total bitches that make a lot of noise and radical feminists, not the liberal ones. In fact, liberal/intersectional say all the time the "Feminism is also for men" bullshit (yeah, Chad mainly, but not exclusively). We do a lot of cherry picking too, believe it or not. And that is twisting our perception to silly extremes. Internet is full of falsehood and echo chambers, and you should understand this forum is just another one. Everything is like that nowadays.

They will be always ok with us being losers, tho. 100%. They just want us to not get in their way, to LDAR.

Last edited:
yeah i am not going to watch this shit.still if this dog was fully grown up you can bet she wouldn't try this shit.

Most likely some weird fetish, RIP dog.

Crushing fetish

This is why you have beheading as punishment for degeneracy

At least she doesn't fuck dogs

Who said anyone would defend her? Who do you know that you seriously think would defend her? Or is there something about her you think people can't admit? What do you think people aren't able to admit about her?

After i saw radfemshits saying aborting a baby because it is male is ok, i'm not particularly surprised with the fucked up shit foids come up with nowadays.

I really want to nuke this clown world.
:feelsclown: