Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I daydream about having a daughter and punishing her in various way

What a fuckin weirdo reading the shit on this site is too funny tbh

I'd much rather isolate my hypothetical daughter from society completely. Live in an old shack in the middle of nowhere.

But I'm too used to modern urban life for something like that. Also, there's obvious the issue that I'm an incel.

I'd much rather isolate my hypothetical daughter from society completely. Live in an old shack in the middle of nowhere.

But I'm too used to modern urban life for something like that. Also, there's obvious the issue that I'm an incel.
Based
I don't like him but i agree with him on that, women should not be allowed to drive, allowing women to drive was one of most cucked, stupid and useless thing that the KSA did, she has her father, her brother, he husband and her son to drive her if she needs.

Driving has nothing to do with inceldom and there is indeed nothing special about driving, because driving is just something normal a man must be able to do, a man should have a degree or a lucrative skill, a man should be able to have a job, a man should be able to own his own place, a man should be able to form a family and provide for her, it's not about inceldom it's about personal development as man.

Also @LastGerman stop using clown as an insult, not cool.
Im sick of this idiot always having to reference that as the bain of his existence. This dude probably has bigger issues than just a driver's license, assuming he isnt a larping piece of shit who is just here for shits and giggles.

it's as if it's some sort of cheap joke.

Slapping and hitting her here and there, grounding her, shutting off the internet, taking away her devices, taking away the car keys, not giving her any spending money, etc

This is my revenge fantasy to get back at women

He's either a fakecel or a complete retard, if it was up to me he'd be banned a long time ago.

Or maybe he's a stromautist who want pure blue eyed blondes only.

I can't believe he's incel, the same way i can't believe you're 30.
Beyond me why he is still here. I once saw him trying to say that it was over for a 6/10 white guy pic that was shared on here. Dude is more likely to be a TurboRetard who fucks his shit up the minute he opens his mouth. Saw his flex video from looksmax and you can see his side profile, fucking normie tier face. He doesn't belong here at all regarding physical standards of an incel.

If we traded bodies, I would slay guaranteed.

Who told you I was 30?

You would still be a cuck, since there is nothing more cucked than raising a daughter.

I mean, think about it logically.

I post on a daily basis, you've seen my posts, do i look smart to you ?

Doesn't seem like it...

This could mean anything.

:soy:
Never really noticed who you were until inkwell sent me PMs

Im not trying to be the best or prove myself to anyone on here. Im here to cope

It means that i have income that allows me to be a pseudoNeet at any given time.

:feels:

see, im so dumb people don't even notice me :feelsbadman:

it seems like you do...

:feelzez:
Brutal ngl Nothing really stood out tbh, just your user name and that's because of the "Dio" part. I only truly notice users who PM me first, continously tags me, or absurd posts that make me question a person's legitimacy

In what way? Im not an absurd postmaxxer or make retarded threads like ersonalityinkwell or mylifeistrash to show that I have "everything figured out" or be some blackpill guru. I got my own personal shit figured out and that's as far as my mold goes.

I dont seek to be worshipped either

Slapping and hitting her here and there, grounding her, shutting off the internet, taking away her devices, taking away the car keys, not giving her any spending money, etc

This is my revenge fantasy to get back at women
Raping her would be based.

Based and Nathan Larsonpilled

This 100% already got posted, don't care:feelsjuice:, it's the perfect reply.

2250.jpg