Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I daydream about having a daughter and punishing her in various way

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Slapping and hitting her here and there, grounding her, shutting off the internet, taking away her devices, taking away the car keys, not giving her any spending money, etc

This is my revenge fantasy to get back at women

Josef Fritzl maxing is legit way to get back at them. too bad we won't get a chance to do it.

are you trying get posted on that retarded reddit forum Lol

Josef Fritzl maxing is legit way to get back at them. too bad we won't get a chance to do it.

I will never understand Fritzl tbh

He married his wife at 17 and he was 21 at that time

He got to experience his wife in her teens and early 20s, what else could a guy ask for
are you trying get posted on that retarded reddit forum Lol

Im trying to avoid that tbh thats why I posted in offtopic

Last edited:
"Get in here cunt! It's time for your afternoon spanking!"

God fucking forbid if I ever have a damn daughter.
It's so fucking outlandish of an idea for me that I can't honestly fathom it.

Having a daughter is cucked

Jfl why abuse ur daughter she will get back at you by fucking chads

ngl OP, I have the same revenge fantasy

God fucking forbid if I ever have a damn daughter.
It's so fucking outlandish of an idea for me that I can't honestly fathom it.
JFL
Imagine allowing a female to drive. Cuck.
Keep Coping idiot. There's absolutely nothing special about driving. You're just missing a chromosome or 2

Keep Coping idiot. There's absolutely nothing special about driving. You're just missing a chromosome or 2

Then everybody can just stop driving, if it is not special. Also, not a cope. Banning female driving is legit and based. Everyone who is against it, is an actual cuck and should just die at the spot.

Then everybody can just stop driving, if it is not special. Also, not a cope. Banning female driving is legit and based. Everyone who is against it, is an actual cuck and should just die at the spot.
I wish I could drive.

i would try to make her as ugly as possible to enhance her personality .

Then everybody can just stop driving, if it is not special. .
No dumbass

That's not how that works you fucking Basement Dweller IQ mong.

There's nothing special about using a toilet, should we stop using toilets?

There's nothing special about cutting hair, should we stop getting haircuts?

There's nothing special about lifting weights, should you stop lifting weights?

There's nothing special about sex, should we stop thinking about sex?

No dumbass

That's not how that works you fucking Basement Dweller IQ mong.

There's nothing special about using a toilet, should we stop using toilets?

There's nothing special about cutting hair, should we stop getting haircuts?

There's nothing special about lifting weights, should you stop lifting weights?

There's nothing special about sex, should we stop thinking about sex?

Imagine writting such a wall of text because I said that females should not be allwoed to drive. Your post does not even make sense. Keep coping you cuck.

Imagine writting such a wall of text because I said that females should not be allwoed to drive. Your post does not even make sense. Keep coping you cuck.
No Retard you said this
Then everybody can just stop driving, if it is not special. .
You realize a literal chimp can learn the basic mechanics right? You're in an extreme minority of inbreds who struggle with driving.

No Retard you said this

Wrong, you came to me once again.

My innitial comment:

Then you came along with:

This has literally nothing to do with my initial comment.

You realize a literal chimp can learn the basic mechanics right? You're in an extreme minority of inbreds who struggle with driving.

So... why do you care? Why are you so concerned about it?

Wrong, you came to me once again.

My innitial comment:

Then you came along with:

This has literally nothing to do with my initial comment.

So... why do you care? Why are you so concerned about it?
Because your shitty pill is a fucking YOU problem, it has nothing to do with inceldom or anything that pertains to what @Total Imbecile 's desires.

Just a random shit post, "derp foids driving herp"

Dumbass, the rest of the world is accustomed to doing it. It's like cooking or doing basic manual labor. Literally anyone can do it. The fact that holes can do it speaks more towards your inadequate ability to function properly.

The best way to punish her is joseffritzmaxxing

Because your shitty pill is a fucking YOU problem

I never talked about any pill you utter cuck. What I said was this and nothing more:
I said they should not drive. This has nothing to do with me.

Just a random shit post, "derp foids driving herp"

So, then why are you replying to a shitpost? Most posts of you are just nothing more than shitpost. Why do you care so much? Imagine getting triggered on incels.co over shitposting. @Personalityinkwell just look at this clown dancing.

Dumbass, the rest of the world is accustomed to doing it. It's like cooking or doing basic manual labor. Literally anyone can do it. The fact that holes can do it speaks more towards your inadequate ability to function properly.

And why exactly are you so concerned about it?

So, then why are you replying to a shitpost? Most posts of you are just nothing more than shitpost. Why do you care so much? Imagine getting triggered on incels.co over shitposting. @Personalityinkwell just look at this clown dancing.
@Dregster666 is a whiny hypocritical bitch tbh. complains about other users doing certain things and does them himself

u wont even get a kid :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

@Dregster666 is a whiny hypocritical bitch tbh. complains about other users doing certain things and does them himself
Oh here comes this faggot wanting some dreg juice

I never talked about any pill you utter cuck. What I said was this and nothing more:

I said they should not drive. This has nothing to do with me.

And why exactly are you so concerned about it?
Because I dont want shitstains like you representing the overall plight of inceldom.

You dont have an inceldom problem, you have a missing chromosome problem.

Because I dont want shitstains like you representing the overall plight of inceldom.

You dont have an inceldom problem, you have a missing chromosome problem.

I do not represent anything at all and neither do you. Stop coping.

I do not represent anything at all and neither do you. Stop coping.
Go back to tagging your boyfriend ,faggot

keep crying for driver licenses you mental midget.

Sounds enticing..
I also am proud of you guys for keeping the level of this thread so high.

Over for my thread, you guys always have to start arguing like kindergardeners

Based thing to dream about

Based thing to dream about
Tbh

Imagine having your thread ruined by a mental midget who got triggered by the car keys part and then having a mental breakdown for getting called out on his personally exclusive struggles that has absolutely nothing to do with having sex and desiring a family.

To make matters worse, he tags the most feminine user on the forum to come to his aid.

Imagine having your thread ruined by a mental midget who got triggered by the car keys part and then having a mental breakdown for getting called out on his personally exclusive struggles that has absolutely nothing to do with having sex and desiring a family.

To make matters worse, he tags the most feminine user on the forum to come to his aid.

Ohh look at that Shitster is back at talking utter nonsense. You are the one who got basically triggered over me. You did not call me out anything at all. Your statement has nothing to do with my initial post. Imagine being this concerned. And by the way, keep dancing for me.

Ohh look at that Shitster is back at talking utter nonsense. You are the one who got basically triggered over me. You did not call me out anything at all. Your statement has nothing to do with my initial post. Imagine being this concerned. And by the way, keep dancing for me.
Bruh hop off my dick, i already made my point and threw you away like toilet paper.

Stop trying to smear your shit on me you inbred fuck.

Bruh hop off my dick, i already made my point and threw you away like toilet paper.

Stop trying to smear your shit on me you inbred fuck.

Cope, you are the one who started to talk to me and you did not do anything because you are an utter cuck. Now dance more for me you fucking clown.

Cope, you are the one who started to talk to me and you did not do anything because you are an utter cuck. Now dance more for me you fucking clown.
Keep crying for me

This ended the minute I sent you this

:soy: