Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I decide what I wear" from today's womens march in Beirut, Lebanon.

That's not even that slutty compared to what the average foid wears today

Men also decide they don't want to marry whores.

610B7DC0 1496 4B89 A768 33095D24AD35

Imagine being so stupid to learn the news of a global pandemic and go ahead with an event that draws tens of thousands of people anyways. Hopefully they all get COVID19

Imagine being so stupid to learn the news of a global pandemic and go ahead with an event that draws tens of thousands of people anyways. Hopefully they all get COVID19
This is actually a good strategy. Try to get as many foids to go to crowded events as possible.

Women don't want rights to be equal productive members of society, they want it so they can get away with becoming sluts for Chad.

Women have to march in silly parades in hopes men will give them extra privileges :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

thats what a convservative woman would wear to church in winter in 2020

as long as this fine young lady respects a rapist's right to rape whoever he wants, I'm fine with that

I hope she gets honour killed by her male ISIS family members tbh. What a disgusting disgrace this THOT is. Muslim countries are the last strongholds of patriarchy.
But even they are getting infiltrated by the plague called feminism.
as long as this fine young lady respects a rapist's right to rape whoever he wants, I'm fine with that
tbh

Last edited:
Islamcopers on suicidewatch.

She only rides white dick, just a reminder.

I would fuck that foid in a heart beat, if she coughs I be like OMG you got coronavirus nice then take her out in public so she can breath on every one, my gift to the nation incel generosity at its finest.

Corona chan will be the brilliant light signalling the end of this world.
All hail.

Respecting women is the most effective medicine to any virus, you silly inkwel :soy: