Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I decided I would try to ascend, so I picked up a book about dating, and here are all the requirements to ascend according to the authors lmao

• Thread starter Deleted member 30609
  • Start date
Deleted member 30609

Deleted member 30609

Self-banned
-
The book is called "mate" and here are all the things that men should do in order to ascend according to the fags that wrote the book lol:

-Gain confidence
(In the authors defense I will say that they actually recognize that confidence comes from experience, just approach bro)
-Put on the shoes of women
-Clarify your mating goals
-Get a good sleep routine
-Start a paleo diet
-Learn to display your physical health (that you developed doing the things up above)
-Fix posture
-Use clothes that make your physical features stand out
-Go on dates where you and your partner are active (Cycling for example)
-Learn physical, leisure activities (Motorcycling, dancing, skyiing...)
-Learn traditional manly stuff (Hiking, hunting, swimming)
-Practice team sports
-Practice martial arts
-Practice creative activities (Drawing, painting, music...)
-Improve mental health
-Meditate
-Improve your circle of friends (over)
-Move to a better place to live (over for us 3rd worldcels)
-Get a good therapist
-Display your mental health
-Adquire comedic skills
-Learn to be playful
-Be open minded
-Be resilient
-Improve your social intelligence
-Improve your emotional intelligence
-Improve your verbal intelligence
--Improve your practical intelligence
-Improve your mating intelligence
-Improve your academic intelligence
-Display your intelligence
-Learn storytelling
-Improve your willpower
-Groom (You already know, take 9 showers a day)
-Quit addictions (Over for coomercels)
-Develop sexual restraint (Over for coomercels again)
-Improve your agreableness
-Improve your asertiveness
-Socializemaxx
-Statusmaxx
-moneymaxx
-careermaxx
-Fashionmaxx
-Learn to be romantic
-Go to a different dating market

Jesus Christ
Imagine doing all that shit lol
I'm gonna do everything and tell you how it goes in 2 years, now I'm getting fit and learning to draw

and women just have to exist

Paleo diet is a nice cope tbh, it will help you if are gymcelling

Do all that just for her to say "sorry I have a boyfriend"

Paleo diet is a nice cope tbh, it will help you if are gymcelling
Some of the things are nice, that's why I decided I would try the whole list but I won't expect to get a gf

For example, I'm already Gymcelling, learning art and career maxxing

dnr but author is bluepilled cuck

Imagine doing all of this just for some chance that you'll get a GF. Naw, I rather save up enough money, travel to SEA and be all but guaranteed to bust several nuts inside a variety of Thai whores. Don't get me wrong some of the stuff listed is all right but if you're doing it in the hope of getting a GF, you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

BTW, @Latino-cel, you live in latin america right? Can you tell me about your country?

This is the only little bit of actual advice from that whole list.
Yeah I’m incel in india but I’m sure I’ll slay white model stacies in USA!

Yeah I’m incel in india but I’m sure I’ll slay white model stacies in USA!
:feelskek:

5367332862001_5740424863001_5740414441001-vs.jpg

Last edited:
:no: -Gain confidence
:no: -Put on the shoes of women (As an incel, just breathing on one leads to sexual harassment claims. If he means understand the life of a foid, that's to assume we should be soy I guess?)
:yes: -Clarify your mating goals (Don't we all know what our goals are?)
:no: -Get a good sleep routine
:no: -Start a paleo diet (fuck off)
:no: -Learn to display your physical health (that you developed doing the things up above)
:yes: -Fix posture (Nothing wrong with my posture.)
:no: -Use clothes that make your physical features stand out (Translation: Dress like you're gay. As in tight clothes.)
:no: -Go on dates where you and your partner are active (Cycling for example) (Don't have a fucking partner. I would have ascended if I did.)
:yes: -Learn physical, leisure activities (Motorcycling, dancing, skyiing...) (Used to. After not getting anyone, what's the point as I'm not interested in those activities for myself. Was only interested in it for foids.)
:yes: -Learn traditional manly stuff (Hiking, hunting, swimming) (Hiking and swimming I've always enjoyed. Yet, here I am.)
:no: -Practice team sports (Chad Only)
:no: -Practice martial arts (Chad Only)
:yes: -Practice creative activities (Drawing, painting, music...) (YOU MEAN WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW, RETARD?!)
:no: -Improve mental health (Dropped after all the rejections. What's the point continuing now?)
:no: -Meditate (This doesn't do shit. Anyone that tells you otherwise is a retard.)
:no: -Improve your circle of friends (over) (What friends?)
:yes: -Move to a better place to live (over for us 3rd worldcels) (I live in a fucking city. Where else would be better? The country side to get a redneck fatass hick that has 5 children already?)
:no: -Get a good therapist (There is no such thing as a good therapist.)
:yes: -Display your mental health (I do this every fucking day.)
:yes: -Adquire comedic skills (Men who aren't soy have comedic skills.)
:yes: -Learn to be playful (You mean every man?)
:yes: -Be open minded (Once again. You mean every man?)
:yes: -Be resilient (That's most men once again. And if you mean keep being bluepilled, that's fucking retarded. A scientist doesn't do the same experiment 50 times when the other 49 times was the same results. The 50th time won't be different.)
:no: -Improve your social intelligence (Can't when I don't get the chance to, fuckface.)
:no: -Improve your emotional intelligence (I can't get emotional than I already am, fuckface.)
:yes: -Improve your verbal intelligence (Verbal intelligence? I don't talk like a walking internet meme so there's no problem with my verbal intelligence.)
:yes: --Improve your practical intelligence (Is this to foids? Foids aren't practical. Men are naturally practical. Foids are not. Fucking stupid.)
:no: -Improve your mating intelligence (I'm a fucking virgin!)
:yes: -Improve your academic intelligence (I'm a college graduate.)
:yes: -Display your intelligence (Around foids I would. Why should I waste time impressing men? I'm not fucking gay.)
:yes: -Learn storytelling (If you're into the fucking creative activities as you've stated above, you have to know how to tell a story. Drawings tell a story, paintings tell a story as well, and music is a fucking story and meant to tell you something. Forgot what you said above?)
:no: -Improve your willpower (Foids broke it.)
:yes: -Groom (You already know, take 9 showers a day) (I shave everyday, cut my hair when it gets too much, I brush my teeth like 4 times a day, I shower like 2 times a day and like 5 times a day in the summer. What else do I need to groom?)
:yes: -Quit addictions (Over for coomercels) (I have no addictions.)
:yes: -Develop sexual restraint (Over for coomercels again) (Once again, I'm a fucking virgin.)
:yes: -Improve your agreeableness (Did not help.)
:yes: -Improve your asertiveness (Does not help.)
:no: -Socializemaxx (Impossible when no one wants to socialize with you.)
:no: -Statusmaxx (Impossible for an incel unless they go the mentalcel route.)
:no: -moneymaxx (So a gold digger and not a foid that would care about you.)
:no: -careermaxx (So a gold digger and not a foid that would care about you.)
:no: -Fashionmaxx (Dress like a fag, everyone.)
:yes: -Learn to be romantic (I can be romantic. The problem is I never had a chance to be romantic. Retard.)
:yes: -Go to a different dating market (What dating market? Elementary school, middle school, high school, college, myspace, eharmony, match.com, okcupid, skype. I've tried them all. What other fucking market should I be trying? I've tried locally and in other cities, I've tried with foids on irc and discord, I've tried in online video games as well. What fucking market should I be trying? tinder is just like eharmony and match and okcupid. Same with Instagram. Whatfucking dating market?)

Whoever came up with this shit needs to be brutally hugged to life. Brutally hugged to life. Not the opposite.

Meanwhile Chad just shows his face on dating apps.

In other words, in this list are all the things you must do to compensate for the fact that you're neither tall nor good looking.

:no: -Put on the shoes of women (As an incel, just breathing on one leads to sexual harassment claims. If he means understand the life of a foid, that's to assume we should be soy I guess?)
:no: -Learn to display your physical health (that you developed doing the things up above)
:no: -Use clothes that make your physical features stand out (Translation: Dress like you're gay. As in tight clothes.)
:no: -Go on dates where you and your partner are active (Cycling for example) (Don't have a fucking partner. I would have ascended if I did.)
:yes: -Learn physical, leisure activities (Motorcycling, dancing, skyiing...) (Used to. After not getting anyone, what's the point as I'm not interested in those activities for myself. Was only interested in it for foids.)
:yes: -Learn traditional manly stuff (Hiking, hunting, swimming) (Hiking and swimming I've always enjoyed. Yet, here I am.)
:yes: -Practice creative activities (Drawing, painting, music...) (YOU MEAN WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW, RETARD?!)
:no: -Improve mental health (Dropped after all the rejections. What's the point continuing now?)
:no: -Meditate (This doesn't do shit. Anyone that tells you otherwise is a retard.)
:yes: -Move to a better place to live (over for us 3rd worldcels) (I live in a fucking city. Where else would be better? The country side to get a redneck fatass hick that has 5 children already?)
:yes: -Be resilient (That's most men once again. And if you mean keep being bluepilled, that's fucking retarded. A scientist doesn't do the same experiment 50 times when the other 49 times was the same results. The 50th time won't be different.)
:no: -Improve your social intelligence (Can't when I don't get the chance to, fuckface.)
:no: -Improve your emotional intelligence (I can't get emotional than I already am, fuckface.)
:yes: -Improve your verbal intelligence (Verbal intelligence? I don't talk like a walking internet meme so there's no problem with my verbal intelligence.)
:yes: --Improve your practical intelligence (Is this to foids? Foids aren't practical. Men are naturally practical. Foids are not. Fucking stupid.)
:yes: -Display your intelligence (Around foids I would. Why should I waste time impressing men? I'm not fucking gay.)
:yes: -Learn storytelling (If you're into the fucking creative activities as you've stated above, you have to know how to tell a story. Drawings tell a story, paintings tell a story as well, and music is a fucking story and meant to tell you something. Forgot what you said above?)
:yes: -Groom (You already know, take 9 showers a day) (I shave everyday, cut my hair when it gets too much, I brush my teeth like 4 times a day, I shower like 2 times a day and like 5 times a day in the summer. What else do I need to groom?)
:yes: -Develop sexual restraint (Over for coomercels again) (Once again, I'm a fucking virgin.)
:yes: -Learn to be romantic (I can be romantic. The problem is I never had a chance to be romantic. Retard.)
:yes: -Go to a different dating market (What dating market? Elementary school, middle school, high school, college, myspace, eharmony, match.com, okcupid, skype. I've tried them all. What other fucking market should I be trying? I've tried locally and in other cities, I've tried with foids on irc and discord, I've tried in online video games as well. What fucking market should I be trying? tinder is just like eharmony and match and okcupid. Same with Instagram. Whatfucking dating market?)

Whoever came up with this shit needs to be brutally hugged to life. Brutally hugged to life. Not the opposite.
Kek
I agree with you, here's the book if you want to leave a review lol

Imagine doing all of this just for some chance that you'll get a GF. Naw, I rather save up enough money, travel to SEA and be all but guaranteed to bust several nuts inside a variety of Thai whores. Don't get me wrong some of the stuff listed is all right but if you're doing it in the hope of getting a GF, you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

BTW, @Latino-cel, you live in latin america right? Can you tell me about your country?
I live in the Caribbean, in the mulatto island, where you either get logged by a white or a tyrone, Dominican Republic
I'm a below average mulatto here so it's pretty much over, you can be below average and do well if you're white only

Here you're forced get a ridiculous haircut if you have bad hair by either school or your gamily (read, africsn hair lol) but if you have good hair (White genes basically) you can have whatever haircut you want.

This country is JBW in practice :feels:

Last edited:
Which one of these did Jeremy Meeks have?

Horrible here if you're not Tyrone :c
Dominican Republic
I want to emigrate to another Latin American country, it sucks the same probably but it would be a change tbh
But Dominicans are the equivalent of Gypsies in Latin America

Lmao I've never understood how redpilled men can read that absolute fucking quest of requirements and never stop to think "hang on, this is fucking excessive". They just keep coping while women and chads don't do any of this shit

Dating books and anything that comes from the seduction community (PUAs) is complete bullshit

Holy shit this is a whole new level of bullshit :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: jfl at PUAs
Lmao I've never understood how redpilled men can read that absolute fucking quest of requirements and never stop to think "hang on, this is fucking excessive". They just keep coping while women and chads don't do any of this shit
Kek
Meanwhile Chad just shows his face on dating apps.

In other words, in this list are all the things you must do to compensate for the fact that you're neither tall nor good looking.
And it still won't actually compensate for it. Nothing will.

Giga IQ

Last edited:
Horrible here if you're not Tyrone :c
Dominican Republic
I want to emigrate to another Latin American country, it sucks the same probably but it would be a change tbh
But Dominicans are the equivalent of Gypsies in Latin America
Oh, I thought you'd be from the mainland, specifically the southern cone. So far Argentina is my number one choice to settle. Narco states like Mexico, Venezuela and most of central America (with the exception of Costa Rica) I'd wanna avoid like the plague.

all PUA is like psychological therapy

a waste of time

JFL at using the word "mating" so much, this cuck thought we're on national geographic.

Imagine having to all that just to begin talking to the same foid that lost their virginity to a chad in highschool that just showed up.