Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I definately want to rope before my family dies out, to make them suffer

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Since they (mostly my parents) made me suffer (by putting me here in mu fucked up body), I will make them suffer emotionally from realization they were shit parents (shit mostly for making me live this life even though they had signals they shouldn't have me) and rope when they are still alive. They deserve it. Not that my death will actually move many people though which is unfortunate because I would love to make as many people miserable as possible.
Either way my choices are shit, I can't shoot myself because strict gun laws in my cucked country, I can't suicide by cops, our cops are cucked unlike American ones, that would most likely put me in jail for life, what a miserable life that would be, so I am basically left only with roping or maybe going to a shooting range and offing myself there on the spot. I'm too scared tbh, I'm such a pussy, I am scared of pain and that I may end up bed ridden for years. How can I battle this fear? I feel so demotivated in my life, that I don't even want to bother trying but I will have to soon.

too bad that in these country you cant even go ER :feelsrope:

Staying alife will bring your probably further with this agenda. :feelskek:

They won't care.
They will. For a while. Before they move on. And since op is probably an incel looking emotional mess, they will ptobably forget about him even sooner

this makes a lot more sense to me than the other way around.
people should ruminate on your death and let it spread its tentacles.
and for most incels, nobody but parents will care.
some say they want to wait until their parents are dead to spare them pain but they are simply afraid to go through with roping and make excuses.

this makes a lot more sense to me than the other way around.
people should ruminate on your death and let it spread its tentacles.
and for most incels, nobody but parents will care.
some say they want to wait until their parents are dead to spare them pain but they are simply afraid to go through with roping and make excuses.
Idgaf about my parents, I’m just scared to rope.

@BududubNow

The way i see it, the reaper will eventually catch up to you sooner or later like he does with everyone else.

You should find somethings to enjoy in life, find something that gives even the slightest purpose and meaning to your miserable existence and cope it out till then. The rope comes later anways and you have plenty of time to go out on your own terms. Bringing pain upon your family is useless, your existence does not matter to them and their existence does not matter to you. So its best to let go of these pointless emotions.

Best course of action is to work hard and play hard if its all destined to go down anyways. I will be seeing you on the other side regardless. :feelsYall: