Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I Delete 1/3 of My Posts, Do You?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I delete so many of my posts it´s insane and recently it´s my like 3/4 of them but for the most time it´s like 1/3 of my posts it can be posts I have already posted and then immediately delete them or mostly I will write something then delete it before posting sometimes even write for several minutes then deciding not to post.

Am I the only one doing this? I just thought about if others did it as well since I just saw @Indari thread

I rarely delete them.

I hate when mods delete/lock their own threads

Fortunately users cant do that though

I sometimes write out posts and then don't post them, but I seldom delete anything more than a few words long after it's posted

I don't ever delete my posts.

I don't delete them but sometimes I start writing something but then I regret it and never post it.

i never delete anything

I only delete something if it doesn't make any sense after I read it and I'm too lazy to edit it

I don't delete them but sometimes I start writing something but then I regret it and never post it.
Same here probably 80-90% of the time I will write something then regret it and don´t post it and it´s not because of any specific reason it can make plenty of sense but somehow I just regret it and don´t post it.

I always think about it, before I post something.
And sometimes I edit posts, but only when I discover some mistakes.

I only delete posts if I make a low IQ mistake tbh

I rarely delete my posts, maybe 1 or 2 times in a lifetime.

think ive only deleted two of my posts in my history here

I rarely delete them - only if I post in a wrong thread or something

I didnt know you could delete your posts

I delete posts often enough not as frequently as you though

I sometimes write out posts and then don't post them, but I seldom delete anything more than a few words long after it's posted
I do this as well I'm inhib to post some stuff

I edit a lot its annoying when you miss the 5 minute window so that it will show up as an edited comment

this forum's writing system is functional, so deleting is an option in the first few seconds of posting

no, i post every shit i type, sometimes i delete when i realize it can be banfuel for mods

Start postmaxxing

yes sometimes i just stop and say im stupid and dont post it.

I barely delete them

Yes bro. I delete you're posts too!

Nah! Jk!

I just started deleting my posts if i notice them being on a necro-thread.