Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I deleted my Cuckbook

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Rope or cope but don't hope
★★
I had that shit for 10 years almost, used mostly only for receiving useless 'Happy birthday'-virtue signalings from the few people I had there. Today, I finally concluded that I'm done using this cucked service and most people probably wont even notice I've left so who cares. One less thing where people could doxx me from :feelslala:

That's good man. You should remove all useless social media from your life.
Even if you were a normalfag it would be healthy to do so
social media is poison to the mind

I Always forget to remove my Birth date from there, I truly start sperging when I realize they're all gonna send happy birthday messages and I am supposed to respond.

U cant delete anything online :feelstrash:

Good. Social media is for foids and cucks, there is no reason to use it as an incel.

Your doing yourself a big favour man, I deleted mine eons ago and dont regret it one bit

I had that shit for 10 years almost, used mostly only for receiving useless 'Happy birthday'-virtue signalings from the few people I had there. Today, I finally concluded that I'm done using this cucked service and most people probably wont even notice I've left so who cares. One less thing where people could doxx me from :feelslala:
Good.
You shouldn´t have had it in the first place.
Faceberg is a psyoperation being held by successful kikes in the media industry.
Fake, generic, totally bland, piece of shit service.
Kosher approved aswell.

That's good man. You should remove all useless social media from your life.
Even if you were a normalfag it would be healthy to do so
social media is poison to the mind

I don't like cookbooks!
I, for one AM glad you deleted it!

used mostly only for receiving useless 'Happy birthday'-virtue signalings from the few people I had there
mogs me but dont blame u for deleting that shit, entire site needs to get nuked

Thats good, facebook is for kikes.

Facebook is so borimg, good decision op.

a lot later than you should've but at least you did, well done friend

I had that shit for 10 years almost, used mostly only for receiving useless 'Happy birthday'-virtue signalings from the few people I had there.
At least someone wished you a happy birthday. No one outside of my family has done that for years

Mark Zuckerberg is a bad guy tbh, he deserves the worst.

You get happy birthday messages?

Chad OUT

i had a fake birthday on my old one

Mark Cuckerberg is unhappy

I only have mine to keep in contact with people. I don't use it that often and have no other social media accounts.

I stopped getting the "happy birthday" shit a few years ago, that's how much of a hermit I am. I disabled the timeline crap but tbh I should have disabled the whole thing about 10 years ago.