Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I deserved to go to a private school.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
My parents raised me with 0 conflict or any sort of knowledge of self defense or protecting your honor and dignity. I was just pure, open hearted and wanted to embrace the world.

Then they sent me to a public school, where many of the other males were violent monkeys who wanted to put everyone else down and try to insult or attack people they didn't know. What the fuck were they thinking? I was like an animal from a utopian island being moved to a new ecosystem full of predators.

My chances of careermaxxing are zilch now, partly because I'm ugly, but also because I had a really shitty school experience. Fuck.

I went to private school. Same thing.

Sounds like a cope homeschooledcels use; “if only I were sent to a shitty public school I would have developed social skills and would have had a gf now!” You argue on the contrary, however.
Nah, nigga if foids weren’t showing you any interest by 13 it’s over.

My parents raised me with 0 conflict or any sort of knowledge of self defense or protecting your honor and dignity. I was just pure, open hearted and wanted to embrace the world.

Then they sent me to a public school, where many of the other males were violent monkeys who wanted to put everyone else down and try to insult or attack people they didn't know. What the fuck were they thinking? I was like an animal from a utopian island being moved to a new ecosystem full of predators.

My chances of careermaxxing are zilch now, partly because I'm ugly, but also because I had a really shitty school experience. Fuck.
i was on private school, it's a little bit better but not that much

This surprises me. I went to private school also. Public school is basically jail jr., I know this, where as my school was ok. If there was bullying it wasn't so direct 90% of the time.

Everyone here went to private school

I went to private school and its the same shit, with the difference that you get a bunch of rich kids who are on top of the food chain thanks to their parent's wallet

I was raised the same way. However, my parents wanted to send me to a private Christian school, and I begged to go to public school. Sure I was bullied more, but it caused me to become more worldly and toughen up. Had I gone to the Christian school, I'd be even more beta and low T.

I went to private school for a day and hated it

I dont think private schools are any different tbh.
I dont think private schools are any different tbh.

I feel you boyo [ded srs] tbhjthbhngl but it's not my parents to blame, it's cope. We didn't have genetic line to WANT to go boxing, I've actually quit like 2 times and I never went to MMA because of my genetics and not my parents. I am just high inhib af plus unmotivated and I quit quickly especially when there's social setting I guess.

If anything, my time in public school was heaven compared to my stint in private school

cope ur just a massive brainlet

Yeah, that was me for the longest time

It’s probably the same old shit tbh

Private school is not much better tbh.

I wish i went to an all-boys school.

Private school just has less blacks and more "afulent" parents who make it better.

Surprised at the amount of private school incels here.

I think I went to two private schools before because both schools I went to were only for people with disabilities. Sorry to hear about your experience by the way,

What's with everyone here going to private schools like??
They are expensive as shit so your parents must be stacked...
Just ask them to buy surgery for you?!
I've never been to a private school. Public school is probably worse though.

private school might be slightly better but not by much. Remember ER went to Crespi and Pinecrest which are both private schools yet he got brutally bullied at both

I went to a christian all boys private school for rich kids and they didn't bully you but they would mock you anyway. Kind of like Dead poets society

Of course, and a tie which wasnt comfortable. It was full of smug chads.
I wouldn't mind wearing a school uniform. I like how Japanese students wear them. Though I guess it wouldn't make much difference as an incel.

I wouldn't mind wearing a school uniform. I like how Japanese students wear them. Though I guess it wouldn't make much difference as an incel.
Well, its just another uncomfortable thing in your way. I reckon its a fetish in most cases for japanese students.

What's with everyone here going to private schools like??
They are expensive as shit so your parents must be stacked...
Just ask them to buy surgery for you?!
I've never been to a private school. Public school is probably worse though.
Because teachers will be easier on you than ones in mainstream schools that would probably give you shit over the slightest fuck up with your work. I was a slow learner to be honest. Well, I still did manage to get shit from a teacher in a private school and was told something like’ Even a 5 year old could do this’ but still, they would be harsher in mainstream schools probably. Some of the teachers were cool though and the teacher who made that remark towards me I was talking about was also decent sometimes too but also a dick at times too.

Last edited:
Because teachers will be easier on you than ones in mainstream schools that would probably give you shit over the slightest fuck up with your work. I was a slow learner to be honest. Well, I still did manage to get shit from a teacher in a private school and was told something like’ Even a 5 year old could do this’ but still, they would be harsher in mainstream schools probably. Some of the teachers were cool though and the teacher who made that remark towards me I was talking about was also decent sometimes too but also a dick at times too.
Private school teachers are posh cunts. In public schools they don't give a shit if you piss about or anything.

Public school teachers are dumb and hate their jobs. Most of them. Ur just wasting time going

If you went private, WASP would have do the same as the public dummies.

In Finland it is illegal for any for-profit company to run schools. I guess they want everyone to suffer equally and for everyone to be brainwashed with this new liberal way of thinking we have here in the west.