Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I despise normie advice

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Screenshot 20210214 103757 Reddit

Before the blackpill I had a foggy idea looks were the driving force behind attraction but would be bombarded with so much bluepilled bullshit it muddied the waters to a point where I thought I had hope through Looksmaxxing, Gymcelling and the good ol' "Eventually it will happen, the right one will come along" trap.

If you're here you know that it never happens and you end up as a 50 year old Virgin like this poor soul just waiting and waiting and waiting on something that never comes..

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/9k0d4y/contemplating_suicide_due_to_being_a_50_year_old/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

The blackpill cuts through all the bullshit and makes things clear. That's why they're so afraid of it, all the years of bullshit/propaganda completely dispatched by some virgins on fringe internet forums.

I still miss seeing r/braincels explode in size, they've successfully isolated and contained the Blackpill here unfortunately..

I understand why the people in charge need to keep all Sub 5 males on the hook with their bluepilled bullshit, because if they knew it was truly hopeless E.R would become a drop in the ocean...

So instead of revolt and mass carnage they choose to subdue their population with dyer grievances the only way they know how, propaganda..

Because in the end, that's all this Feminist/Anti-Incel rhetoric is, it's propaganda meant to fulfill a political purpose. Its meant to keep Sub 5 men on the line, "don't worry! Stacies and social success is right around the corner! Just keep going!" Until you turn the corner and nothings there.. "no, not here the next corner!" And the next one, and the next one, and the next one until you can't keep going anymore.

Someone told me "just try" yesterday

The results of crushing spirituality and religion in the West, we have a technocratic dystopia. Human interactions are getting harder.

I hate the guy in that video. but what I hate the most is those female youtubers who give seduction tips to men, whores who will only lie to you, the most toxic minutes of the internet are there.

A fly doesn't ask a bird to teach him how to fly
A human doesn't ask a fish to teach him how to swim
An incel shouldn't ask a normie/theeeerapist to give him advice on dating

Different realities, different laws.

I hate the guy in that video. but what I hate the most is those female youtubers who give seduction tips to men, whores who will only lie to you, the most toxic minutes of the internet are there.