Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I despise the attitude of foids

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
The “we don’t owe you anything” attitude is so selfish and unforgivable. Like these women really think they can survive their whole lives without any help or guidance. Only in this society can they be so wicked and narcissistic yet still get away with it.

“I don’t owe you anything” is a stupid statement that could only be said from a position of comfort and luxury. Similar to a millionaire walking by a hobo and saying “I don’t owe you anything” when the hobo asks for cash. The millionaire clearly can give him a dollar or more but doesn’t, and probably won’t for any hobo.

Which is another reason why that statement is infuriating. We as incels don’t want one girl in particular, we just want a girl.

So that the statement can sound like it applies to one “creepy incel guy”, they say “we don’t owe you anything”, but they really mean “we don’t owe them anything”. To them we’re just background noise to them on their journey to get fucked by 79 IQ Chad.

to justify rejecting us or treating ugly men horribly women simply say “we don’t owe you anything”

This is why I don’t help them in anyway. They aren’t entitled to anything either then

This is why I don’t help them in anyway. They aren’t entitled to anything either then

Just remember, you don't owe a woman anything.

Never help them, never give them money, a place to stay, a shoulder to cry on. If one is being raped in an alley way or in a forest by a Gorilla, then just ignore it, whistle a tune and walk away. If you see one on the side of the road and her car breaks down, drive by her. Make sure you objectify them as much as possible and make them feel uncomfortable. They aren't entitled to feeling comfortable after all.

Don't even bother talking to them unless its to further your own needs.

Nzijc

Never help them, never give them money, a place to stay, a shoulder to cry on. If one is being raped in an alley way or in a forest by a Gorilla, then just ignore it, whistle a tune and walk away. If you see one on the side of the road and her car breaks down, drive by her. Make sure you objectify them as much as possible and make them feel uncomfortable. They aren't entitled to feeling comfortable after all.

View attachment 386694
Based posts. If foids don't owe us the time of day, we don't owe them our help with anything, yes that includes her safety.

View attachment 386694
I already do all that. I would just turn the other way and whistle if a foid was getting raped. She isn’t entitled to anything
Based posts. If foids don't owe us the time of day, we don't owe them our help with anything, yes that includes her safety.
And if they argue then they are being entitled

I already do all that. I would just turn the other way and whistle if a foid was getting raped. She isn’t entitled to anything

And if they argue then they are being entitled
Respond by saying: You're a strong and independent woman who needs no man, so I see no reason to help you. Then laugh at them when they either clam up or start playing mental gymnastics. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Respond by saying: You're a strong and independent woman who needs no man, so I see no reason to help you. Then laugh at them when they either clam up or start playing mental gymnastics. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Yeah I will try that if a situation occurs.

Nobody owes nothing to nobody.

The only thing to do is treating them as bad as they do to us