[Serious] I despise the Incels who use the blackpill and turn to violence

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Officer
★★★
23d 22h 22m
It’s so stupid and such a stain on this community. When people like the low iq retard who carried out the Toronto attack do these things it allows IT to stupidly write off all the members of this forum as “terroists” and completely dismiss this very real issue. Again some of us are not violent and hateful we are just unfortunately ugly!!!!

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

Grotesque High-IQ Autistic KHHV Trucel PPPcel
★★
9d 5h 58m
Exactly, I believe the whole "Incel" Terminology and Community was all made just so that "They" could destroy us altogether, THey had this planned for years, We are about to be the new boogeyman in this so-called "War on terrorism".

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 23yo KV
25d 7h 39m
This. Too many people love to worship ER, but the community needs to condemn people who become violent. The blackpill is never going to be taken seriously if dumbasses go violent.

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★★
17d 8h 37m
Who fucking cares what soy faggots like IT think? They’re gonna hate us no matter what. Strike back at the enemy!

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
90d 4h 28m
They don't use the blackpill as an excuse to turn to violence. The blackpill is just so utterly realistic and depressing that It drives them insane.

Imagine existing in a clown world and being one of the few individuals sentient enough to realize how bullshit life is.

gorilla-portrait-evil-eyes-night-34456408.jpg

OwlGod

OwlGod

★★★★
18d 17h 7m
Lol it has nothing to do with the blackpill, although being self aware and realizing/discovering the blackpill can help with the process of this happening

being ostracized (this include being bullied etc...) from society will/can drive you insane. Mental illness etc... are all a product of it, then the result can be... well you know

imagine being with a bunch of kids and they all receive a candy, but you don't, they deny it from you! the result is rage. it's biological

the same process happens

Last edited:
IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
38d 6h 14m
NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

We are here because we are not free
★★★★
58d 26m
The blackpill doesn't cause violence. If it did, we would be further along in our beta uprising. Its just the truth. If the truth drives people insane, maybe society needs to change? I think constant bullying and abuse cause violence.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
76d 19h 33m
Low IQ thread. (((they))) will call us terrorists and Nazis regardless if one or two go ER or not, the majoroty of so called "incel" attacks aren't even committed by incels, leftists always need someone to be the scapegoats and this decade it's us

Quarantined

Quarantined

Recruit
★★★★
20d 2h 16m
It’s so stupid and such a stain on this community. When people like the low iq retard who carried out the Toronto attack do these things it allows IT to stupidly write off all the members of this forum as “terroists” and completely dismiss this very real issue. Again some of us are not violent and hateful we are just unfortunately ugly!!!!
For me, the black pill just refelected my life story, and the same goes for all of the mass killers. All the black pill did was help me find a group of people who shared my pain.

Last edited:
S

Stutercel

Banned
-
8d 9h 49m
You are going to be hated on anyways, stop simping
When they come for you, do you think they are gonna give you a pass because you are nice incel.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
82d 18h 28m
CuckTears won't touch this

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Destroyed by upper eyelid exposure
★★★★
10d 18h 11m
They're gonna dismiss our claims anyway, no matter what.
Plus it's not the Blackpill which makes people violent, it's loneliness and rejection. Foids have blood on their hands

manicel

manicel

cya
-
47d 20h 48m
Seems fag tbh, they will hate us no matter what

Indari

Indari

Kimochi on pp
★★★★★
48d 8h 41m
>implying minassian isn't a nhk/fbi/cia plant and an actual real person
nhknigger.PNG

Last edited:
M

MayorOfKekville

Parody Account
-
28d 22h 14m
Pretty much all mass shootings are false flag psy-ops carried out by the CIA.

Last edited:
Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Admiral
★★
6d 23h 58m
It's just another cope. It won't change anything and all that happens is you become a meme like ER.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
★★★★★
17d 50m
violence is the natural end result of years of rejection and being villified.

what was you expecting to happen.

MartinLutherCoon

MartinLutherCoon

alcoholic failurecel
★★★★★
63d 17h 35m
simz

simz

Recruit
5h 16m
violence is the natural end result of years of rejection and being villified.

what was you expecting to happen.
exactly it's just realizing after all these years, the truth of it all

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Stay away, CIA
11d 31m
Who fucking cares what soy faggots like IT think? They’re gonna hate us no matter what. Strike back at the enemy!
Low IQ thread. (((they))) will call us terrorists and Nazis regardless if one or two go ER or not, the majoroty of so called "incel" attacks aren't even committed by incels, leftists always need someone to be the scapegoats and this decade it's us

get_even

get_even

Officer
3d 5h 15m
So lets just imagine a world where all incels were pacifists.

1. The mainstream would not be aware of our existence
2. Those who were aware would feel either pity or disdain for incels as a bunch of losers.

Non-violence only benefits wider society, who are the reason we are here in the first place. Fuck em i say.

TheReaper

TheReaper

Metalcel
★★★★★
37d 8h 36m
Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
18d 21h 21m
^ It doesn’t matter how many times we tell these faggots our situation we will always be the bottom barrel loser virgins nobody gives a fuck about unless something happens.

Also op if you think violence or frustration isn’t a reaction to seeing the world around you is a scam there’s a warm spot for you in (((((incelswothouthate))))

Last edited:
jet112

jet112

Bodycel & Mentalcel
★★
2d 20h 20m
the problem is that western society values freedom over everything else.
that's why MSM is bamboozled when we tell them that tinder is not how a free market should look like.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Arctic pole
★★★★
2d 22h 32m
Life sucks, get a helmet. Cause everyone's got a sob story but not everyone turns into a killer.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
72d 6h 38m
BAAAAAASED
based based based
Life sucks, get a helmet. Cause everyone's got a sob story but not everyone turns into a killer.
T. Redpilled boomer. I can't tell if you are joking or not tbh because by your logic this forum shouldn't exist and we should take societys beating like good little boys

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

Reject
8d 15h 47m
Also op if you think violence or frustration isn’t a reaction to seeing the world around you is a scam there’s a warm spot for you in (((((incelswothouthate))))
Pretty much this. The time for playing nice has long passed. Modern society and humanity as a whole are long overdue for a good cleansing.

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Major
33d 14h 26m
So lets just imagine a world where all incels were pacifists.

1. The mainstream would not be aware of our existence
2. Those who were aware would feel either pity or disdain for incels as a bunch of losers.
^ It doesn’t matter how many times we tell these faggots our situation we will always be the bottom barrel loser virgins nobody gives a fuck about unless something happens.

radishman

radishman

Legend
44d 18h 8m
The general public's opinion of us is so low that nothing will change anything.

People saying "tney don't understand" have simply never lived a life of struggle.

goydivision

goydivision

gothcel
-
2d 55m
They don't use the blackpill as an excuse to turn to violence. The blackpill is just so utterly realistic and depressing that It drives them insane.

Imagine existing in a clown world and being one of the few individuals sentient enough to realize how bullshit life is.

View attachment 263808
frankly this. Also OP is a beta who's slut sister got shot.

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★
40d 17h 52m
Most incels are low t so the sub 1% of high t incels that go violent will get 99%+ of incels lock up in FEMA camps.

T

TheMidgetCel

Recruit
5h 13m
Fucking hell, you are so right, I am glad I visited .co . I am a user of .net and unfortunately many icnels there glorify murder and violence. I cannot support such things at all. I get it that many incels had gone mad because of suffering and loneliness but glorifying murder will not make this ocmmunity look any better.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

#REMOVESPACE
★★★
45d 20h 20m
This. Too many people love to worship ER, but the community needs to condemn people who become violent. The blackpill is never going to be taken seriously if dumbasses go violent.

usernamesevn

usernamesevn

Officer
12d 23h 53m
So true, its such a tarnish on our community

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
6d 1h 35m
IT is going to scroll past this thread.

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Overlord
★★★★★
64d 10h 17m
Exactly, I believe the whole "Incel" Terminology and Community was all made just so that "They" could destroy us altogether, THey had this planned for years, We are about to be the new boogeyman in this so-called "War on terrorism".
I used to think like you guys, BUT guys like ER made incel mainstream.
Trust me no one would have heard of us if it wasnt for them.
They didnt give a SHIT about us until they HAD to

Stalin

Stalin

infinite deadlock
★★★
50d 23h 34m
They will end up having .co recalled by the registry(which issues domains) - end of incels.co story

But since most of them are not even ugly in real life but just larpers who come here out of boredom they genuinely do not care for the future of ugly men worldwide union and a need for some place to cope.

Moreover they permanently harm the increase of the sane user base over here by acting like 15 year old annoying spergs from time to time.
I believe the whole "Incel" Terminology and Community was all made just so that "They" could destroy us altogether
I agree. Change the word "incel" to "ugly man" in every text against unsightly men and the material will loose its ground completely.

((They)) artificially invented the word "incel" specifically to hide the original meaning it targets too.

Last edited:
Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Recruit
★★★
3d 14h 1m
Who cares about virgin males crying and craving for sex?
Now who cares about it when the same males are doing killings every day, and they come from all walks of life?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
★★★★★
54d 23h 4m
What optics cucks like you don't understand is that sexless males have always been at the bottom of the totem pole. You also don't understand failo effect and how the truly ugly among us won't have their reputations damaged because they never had reputations in the first place. Sort of like if you are a fat manlet you get made fun of, a skinny manlet also gets made fun of and a gymcelled manlet -guess what- also gets made fun of because he has a Napoleon complex.

There's no winning with normies.

slimshady

slimshady

Recruit
★★★★
6d 1h 49m
No. Violence is sometimes invetable. Only violent and powerful ones are taken seriously. I do condemn Violence. But for some people they have endured violence in their life which makes them go violent at the end. It is like a pressure building up in the head. The mistake here is of society, not Incels.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
138d 15h 37m

View attachment 263808
High iq. No one would blame a slave in the early 1900's for going ER or committing violence against white people.

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Commander
★★★★
16d 4h 34m
Phisical violence is only a symptom. I'm perfectly fine with incels reacting with phisical violence to the psychological sexual violence society is guilty of perpetrating against us
High iq. No one would blame a slave in the early 1900's for going ER or committing violence against white people.
High iq
Based.
Malcolm X way

Last edited:
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
24d 8h 36m
Lol it has nothing to do with the blackpill, although being self aware and realizing/discovering the blackpill can help with the process of this happening

being ostracized (this include being bullied etc...) from society will/can drive you insane. Mental illness etc... are all a product of it, then the result can be... well you know

imagine being with a bunch of kids and they all receive a candy, but you don't, they deny it from you! the result is rage. it's biological

the same process happens
Pretty high IQ analogy tbh.

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Der Untermensch
18d 13h 32m

View attachment 263808
Very based brocel

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Commander
★★★★
31d 1h 18m

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHV friendless currycel
24d 7h 36m
If you actually look at the ERs, they happen for personal reasons, not because the blackpill pushed them to. I am indifferent to shooters, just because he was incel does not mean I take responsibility for him by virtue of being a loser myself.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
72d 6h 38m
I made a video on this. None of these people saying to condemn Er would be here without him. Nobody cares about the dozens of incels who have documented suicides, and I doubt they even know of people like u/incelgraveyard, and if they don’t know about the documented ones then nobody surely knows about the hundreds of undocumented ones.

People go ER because that is the only way society will hear you, even if only for a second.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
134d 21h 53m
I don’t tbh

Smitty

Smitty

Take down the US Government (in Hoi4)
★★★
5d 11h 32m
If you actually look at the ERs, they happen for personal reasons, not because the blackpill pushed them to. I am indifferent to shooters, just because he was incel does not mean I take responsibility for him by virtue of being a loser myself.
Yeah, the media and IT will write off every single act of violence by a young male as an incel attack, there is nothing we can do except banning people who openly talk about this shit. Worst thing that could happen is some retard publishing his "manifesto" here.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Diagnosed Suicidal Autist
-
26d 3h 0m
Who the fuck pinned this shit thread? Literal IT pandering thread, it’s pathetic. IncelsWithoutHate are just as much hated as we are and they pander and pander and say that they aren’t violent etc and they’re no more loved than .co. Stop wasting your fucking time trying to appease cunts.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
71d 13h 5m
Pretty much all mass shootings are false flag psy-ops carried out by the CIA.
In what way?

If you mean they train and coerce mentally ill unstable guys to do it, then sure, that's been proven and recorded.

If you mean the actual shooters are working for the CIA and it involves fake guns and actors? then nah

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
7d 19h 0m
Who the fuck pinned this shit thread? Literal IT pandering thread, it’s pathetic. IncelsWithoutHate are just as much hated as we are and they pander and pander and say that they aren’t violent etc and they’re no more loved than .co. Stop wasting your fucking time trying to appease cunts.
Virtue signaling mods

The bottom line is whether you support or oppose violence your looks determine whether you get laid and nothing else

It literally doesnt matter what normies think of us, wed have no problem getting laid if we were 8/10+