Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I despise the Incels who use the blackpill and turn to violence

Uh...no.
Abhorrence to violence is pussy beta male shit and why incels exist in the first place.
If you think you can reason with or convince foids, simps, and white knights you're a lost cause.
Without violence all you have is the social, an arena that foids have already mastered.

It’s so stupid and such a stain on this community. When people like the low iq retard who carried out the Toronto attack do these things it allows IT to stupidly write off all the members of this forum as “terroists” and completely dismiss this very real issue. Again some of us are not violent and hateful we are just unfortunately ugly!!!!
Based.

I'm with you, but no opression has ended without violence that's just a fact however I don't think we need that kind of violence on our comunity, more like making chads our bitches by beating them when they make fun of us in public or when they pick on us.

cringe and bluepilled tbh
when you get kicked down you get back up and smack the fuck out of them
when society kicks you down, you revolt.

why defend the fuckwits on IT or whatever? before AM and ER they were laughing at your existence and using your existence as an insult to other people. why do you think they love calling alt-r*ghtoids incels so much? because your existence is a lowly one, one that deserves no respect, your life will only ever be acknowledged as a joke. nothing will ever come of what you post regardless of what you say, no matter how humble or violent it is because you're a fucking loser and always will be unless you're a fakecel. do you actually think ITcels and normies are going to come here and read your post and change their minds? they're going to skip right past your dribble and find something that actually offends them or to laugh at someone elses life. there's nothing profound about the blackpill to the normies because they don't need it and they don't care. it's why i always laugh at retards who come on here and talk about "recruiting" and dropping blackpills. those aren't blackpills to normies, they are redpills you idiots lol. there seems to be a cohort in inceldom where these idiots think if they're good behaving while dropping blackpilled stats people are going to just say you're right and give them sex and a good life. that's not how the world works :feelshaha:

OP is a cuck tbh. >muh PR doesn't get you anywhere in reality; (((those))) that control the media dictate what is acceptable and what isn't by decree -- and normalfags eat that propaganda up. They'll believe you're a terrorist no matter your actions. You can't succeed by appealing or begging for your opposition to accept you.

Violence is the Gold Standard.

(((Toronto Attack)))

Tenor 1

Who the fuck pinned this shit thread? Literal IT pandering thread, it’s pathetic. IncelsWithoutHate are just as much hated as we are and they pander and pander and say that they aren’t violent etc and they’re no more loved than .co. Stop wasting your fucking time trying to appease cunts.

Nah I'm tired of the bullshit. All my life it's been "I got mine and that's whats important, who gives a shit about yours." These normals will go on about how life isn't fair. Sure ok, I agree it isn't fair. So don't go crying when some pissed off incel decides to pop one between your eyes.
I'm not Jesus or a Buddha or whatever, I'm not going to happily sit by and whither away in the corner politely as everyone walks by and spits on me and laughs. I tried that high road crap but I guess I didn't inherit the cuck gene or something.

When I get out of bed and there's been a new shooting it makes my fucking day.

Exactly. All the edgelords that think "normies deserve it" ironically won't carry out any of the same retarded acts. They also don't realize that if they truly believe that, they are creating no difference between themselves and the terrorists incels are frequently compared to.

All you retards who agree with this post, I only have one thing to say to you; Get up and go to Incelswithouthate. This is especially more implicit with youngcels. You Newcels do not know true suffering and aren't blackpilled enough to be on this forum. Somebody ban these larping shits. You FUCKING THINK THAT A SINGLE FUCKING THOUGHT IS WASTED ON YOU WITHOUT ST. ER OR ST.AM? NO? THATS WHAT I FUCKING THOUGHT. This is the most attention we will receive in our LIVES and you cucks think " ohhhh well, we all aren't hateful and spiteful despite being spit on teehee". Fuck outta here you fakecel shits. Fakecelswithouthate called, they want NPCs 535-J & 733533-u back.

Cucked soypost tbhngl

wtf is this cucked thread im only just seeing now. seriously? pinned? The mods are just doing this to save face. The entire incel ideology has its roots in violence and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. If you dont think so go back to trp subreddit or Incelswithouthate or something. Being undesired as a male inevitable leads to violence its not some sort of act that just comes out of thin air. Western civilization will collapse with violence and any and every ideology has its roots in violence. Even democracy. Many of you are suffering from cognitive dissonance so I suggest you wake up.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun "
- Mao Zedong

Last edited:
It amazes me how many people here try to appease ITs and other cucks.
Why do you care?
You’re hated because you’re ugly/ poor/ non-NT

Does self-violence aka suicide count?

Who the fuck pinned this shit thread? Literal IT pandering thread, it’s pathetic. IncelsWithoutHate are just as much hated as we are and they pander and pander and say that they aren’t violent etc and they’re no more loved than .co. Stop wasting your fucking time trying to appease cunts.

Honestly they'll just find a reason to hate us

If it wasn't for an "attack" they would find another reason to hate us because we're ugly and undesireable
Why didnt you unpin thid cucked thread?

It’s so stupid and such a stain on this community.
When people like the low iq retard who carried out the Toronto attack do these things it allows IT to stupidly write off all the members of this forum as “terroists” and completely dismiss this very real issue.
They would do that anyway. Merely being critical of foid behavior makes you a terrorist in their eyes.

This has nothing to do with shaping IT opinions but rather giving examples for MSM to pitch to normies.

You also never know if guys like Alek Minassian were genuinely doing this for inceldom or if they were just patsies paid by CIA/RCMP to do this and promised financial rewards for their family or getting blackmailed or some shit.

Giga low IQ it's better to be feared and hated than ignored

I wish being ignored was our only problem. If we were JUST ignored it might be tolerable. But foids actually DO notice us... like if we catch their body in our peripheral vision for more than a second. It's offensive! We need to be singled out and prosecuted so foid can get victim-attention orbiting from her knights while we get fired or harassed at work/home.

Also taxes don't ignore us, whether it's increasing the price of goods or income tax for those who earn enough, and this goes to support foids birthing Chad's babies.

If you are a sub8 male, everyone will hate you by default, the """"terrorists""" are just an excuse. Muslims kill 15000 times more than incels and nobody gives a shit. Do you really think women hate us because of these mass murderers? You are far from blackpilled.
Based

Why didnt you unpin thid cucked thread?
If you are a sub8 male, everyone will hate you by default, the """"terrorists""" are just an excuse. Muslims kill 15000 times more than incels and nobody gives a shit. Do you really think women hate us because of these mass murderers? You are far from blackpilled.

We cannot stop the violence, there will always be people who do not accept the rejection of society and their beta position, this already existed before the internet and the blackpill ideology, and in any case, even without the terrorists, nobody would never have taken blackpill seriously, standards will never take our pain seriously, who cares about ugly men crying on the internet? We have no value in their eyes, I do not support mass killers but it is just a logical answer to this shitty society, there will always be people who will not accept to live like betas forever

They don't use the blackpill as an excuse to turn to violence. The blackpill is just so utterly realistic and depressing that It drives them insane.

Imagine existing in a clown world and being one of the few individuals sentient enough to realize how bullshit life is.

View attachment 263808

why is this thread still pinned?

I don't hate incels who commit violence as I think they just snap after being treated like shit and when you add isolation and other problems to the mix it's bound to happen, there's even times I just feel like going insane due to isolation and the way I get treated so I get it and it's possible that more will snap due to people on YouTube mocking us and foids using our forums to stir up trouble when you look at it society treats us like shit so as far as I am concerned for every male that kills himself due to being bullied or having foids destroy them the mass shooters are just making the playing field even.

It’s so stupid and such a stain on this community. When people like the low iq retard who carried out the Toronto attack do these things it allows IT to stupidly write off all the members of this forum as “terroists” and completely dismiss this very real issue. Again some of us are not violent and hateful we are just unfortunately ugly!!!!

Generalizations happen all the time sadly.

High iq. No one would blame a slave in the early 1900's for going ER or committing violence against white people.
Slavery was not In the 1900s. But yeah I get your point.

I actually like our terrorist halo. Its very dark triad and makes me feel like we're feared. I would rather this community is feared than laughed at. Then they can take us a little more seriously.

Plus, too many of us are low t and high inhib to carry out such an action as going ER. So it doesn't matter anyway.

Lastly, even if we were all goodie tooshoos and weren't misogynistic and hateful. We would still be despised. Just look at simp orbiters and incels in denial that are so desperate to be part of the normie tribe.

Better off an incel than a cuck in my opinion.

Cuck

I actually like our terrorist halo. Its very dark triad and makes me feel like we're feared. I would rather this community is feared than laughed at. Then they can take us a little more seriously.

Plus, too many of us are low t and high inhib to carry out such an action as going ER. So it doesn't matter anyway.

Lastly, even if we were all goodie tooshoos and weren't misogynistic and hateful. We would still be despised. Just look at simp orbiters and incels in denial that are so desperate to be part of the normie tribe.

Better off an incel than a cuck in my opinion.
That's what I've been saying for a long time. Better be fewred than be bullied.

who cares , sexhavers hate you and want you dead regardless

i am violence advocate terrorist keep crying about it faggot

It's complicated because it gives bad fame to incels but at the same time society already hates us just by existing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back