Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I despise the Incels who use the blackpill and turn to violence

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
It’s so stupid and such a stain on this community. When people like the low iq retard who carried out the Toronto attack do these things it allows IT to stupidly write off all the members of this forum as “terroists” and completely dismiss this very real issue. Again some of us are not violent and hateful we are just unfortunately ugly!!!!

Exactly, I believe the whole "Incel" Terminology and Community was all made just so that "They" could destroy us altogether, THey had this planned for years, We are about to be the new boogeyman in this so-called "War on terrorism".

This. Too many people love to worship ER, but the community needs to condemn people who become violent. The blackpill is never going to be taken seriously if dumbasses go violent.

Who fucking cares what soy faggots like IT think? They’re gonna hate us no matter what. Strike back at the enemy!

They don't use the blackpill as an excuse to turn to violence. The blackpill is just so utterly realistic and depressing that It drives them insane.

Imagine existing in a clown world and being one of the few individuals sentient enough to realize how bullshit life is.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Lol it has nothing to do with the blackpill, although being self aware and realizing/discovering the blackpill can help with the process of this happening

being ostracized (this include being bullied etc...) from society will/can drive you insane. Mental illness etc... are all a product of it, then the result can be... well you know

imagine being with a bunch of kids and they all receive a candy, but you don't, they deny it from you! the result is rage. it's biological

the same process happens

Last edited:
The blackpill doesn't cause violence. If it did, we would be further along in our beta uprising. Its just the truth. If the truth drives people insane, maybe society needs to change? I think constant bullying and abuse cause violence.

Low IQ thread. (((they))) will call us terrorists and Nazis regardless if one or two go ER or not, the majoroty of so called "incel" attacks aren't even committed by incels, leftists always need someone to be the scapegoats and this decade it's us

It’s so stupid and such a stain on this community. When people like the low iq retard who carried out the Toronto attack do these things it allows IT to stupidly write off all the members of this forum as “terroists” and completely dismiss this very real issue. Again some of us are not violent and hateful we are just unfortunately ugly!!!!
For me, the black pill just refelected my life story, and the same goes for all of the mass killers. All the black pill did was help me find a group of people who shared my pain.

Last edited:
You are going to be hated on anyways, stop simping
When they come for you, do you think they are gonna give you a pass because you are nice incel.

CuckTears won't touch this

They're gonna dismiss our claims anyway, no matter what.
Plus it's not the Blackpill which makes people violent, it's loneliness and rejection. Foids have blood on their hands

Seems fag tbh, they will hate us no matter what

>implying minassian isn't a nhk/fbi/cia plant and an actual real person
Nhknigger

Last edited:
Pretty much all mass shootings are false flag psy-ops carried out by the CIA.

Last edited:
It's just another cope. It won't change anything and all that happens is you become a meme like ER.

violence is the natural end result of years of rejection and being villified.

what was you expecting to happen.

Who fucking cares what soy faggots like IT think? They’re gonna hate us no matter what. Strike back at the enemy!
Low IQ thread. (((they))) will call us terrorists and Nazis regardless if one or two go ER or not, the majoroty of so called "incel" attacks aren't even committed by incels, leftists always need someone to be the scapegoats and this decade it's us

So lets just imagine a world where all incels were pacifists.

1. The mainstream would not be aware of our existence
2. Those who were aware would feel either pity or disdain for incels as a bunch of losers.

Non-violence only benefits wider society, who are the reason we are here in the first place. Fuck em i say.

^ It doesn’t matter how many times we tell these faggots our situation we will always be the bottom barrel loser virgins nobody gives a fuck about unless something happens.

Also op if you think violence or frustration isn’t a reaction to seeing the world around you is a scam there’s a warm spot for you in (((((incelswothouthate))))

Last edited:
the problem is that western society values freedom over everything else.
that's why MSM is bamboozled when we tell them that tinder is not how a free market should look like.

Life sucks, get a helmet. Cause everyone's got a sob story but not everyone turns into a killer.

BAAAAAASED
based based based
Life sucks, get a helmet. Cause everyone's got a sob story but not everyone turns into a killer.
T. Redpilled boomer. I can't tell if you are joking or not tbh because by your logic this forum shouldn't exist and we should take societys beating like good little boys

Also op if you think violence or frustration isn’t a reaction to seeing the world around you is a scam there’s a warm spot for you in (((((incelswothouthate))))

Pretty much this. The time for playing nice has long passed. Modern society and humanity as a whole are long overdue for a good cleansing.

So lets just imagine a world where all incels were pacifists.

1. The mainstream would not be aware of our existence
2. Those who were aware would feel either pity or disdain for incels as a bunch of losers.
^ It doesn’t matter how many times we tell these faggots our situation we will always be the bottom barrel loser virgins nobody gives a fuck about unless something happens.

The general public's opinion of us is so low that nothing will change anything.

People saying "tney don't understand" have simply never lived a life of struggle.

They don't use the blackpill as an excuse to turn to violence. The blackpill is just so utterly realistic and depressing that It drives them insane.

Imagine existing in a clown world and being one of the few individuals sentient enough to realize how bullshit life is.

View attachment 263808
frankly this. Also OP is a beta who's slut sister got shot.

Most incels are low t so the sub 1% of high t incels that go violent will get 99%+ of incels lock up in FEMA camps.

Fucking hell, you are so right, I am glad I visited .co . I am a user of .net and unfortunately many icnels there glorify murder and violence. I cannot support such things at all. I get it that many incels had gone mad because of suffering and loneliness but glorifying murder will not make this ocmmunity look any better.

This. Too many people love to worship ER, but the community needs to condemn people who become violent. The blackpill is never going to be taken seriously if dumbasses go violent.

So true, its such a tarnish on our community

IT is going to scroll past this thread.

Exactly, I believe the whole "Incel" Terminology and Community was all made just so that "They" could destroy us altogether, THey had this planned for years, We are about to be the new boogeyman in this so-called "War on terrorism".
I used to think like you guys, BUT guys like ER made incel mainstream.
Trust me no one would have heard of us if it wasnt for them.
They didnt give a SHIT about us until they HAD to

They will end up having .co recalled by the registry(which issues domains) - end of incels.co story

But since most of them are not even ugly in real life but just larpers who come here out of boredom they genuinely do not care for the future of ugly men worldwide union and a need for some place to cope.

Moreover they permanently harm the increase of the sane user base over here by acting like 15 year old annoying spergs from time to time.
I believe the whole "Incel" Terminology and Community was all made just so that "They" could destroy us altogether

I agree. Change the word "incel" to "ugly man" in every text against unsightly men and the material will loose its ground completely.

((They)) artificially invented the word "incel" specifically to hide the original meaning it targets too.

Last edited:
Who cares about virgin males crying and craving for sex?
Now who cares about it when the same males are doing killings every day, and they come from all walks of life?

What optics cucks like you don't understand is that sexless males have always been at the bottom of the totem pole. You also don't understand failo effect and how the truly ugly among us won't have their reputations damaged because they never had reputations in the first place. Sort of like if you are a fat manlet you get made fun of, a skinny manlet also gets made fun of and a gymcelled manlet -guess what- also gets made fun of because he has a Napoleon complex.

There's no winning with normies.

No. Violence is sometimes invetable. Only violent and powerful ones are taken seriously. I do condemn Violence. But for some people they have endured violence in their life which makes them go violent at the end. It is like a pressure building up in the head. The mistake here is of society, not Incels.

View attachment 263808
High iq. No one would blame a slave in the early 1900's for going ER or committing violence against white people.

Phisical violence is only a symptom. I'm perfectly fine with incels reacting with phisical violence to the psychological sexual violence society is guilty of perpetrating against us
High iq. No one would blame a slave in the early 1900's for going ER or committing violence against white people.
High iq
I used to think like you guys, BUT guys like ER made incel mainstream.
Trust me no one would have heard of us if it wasnt for them.
They didnt give a SHIT about us until they HAD to
Based.
Malcolm X way

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back