Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I despise the Incels who use the blackpill and turn to violence

Lol it has nothing to do with the blackpill, although being self aware and realizing/discovering the blackpill can help with the process of this happening

being ostracized (this include being bullied etc...) from society will/can drive you insane. Mental illness etc... are all a product of it, then the result can be... well you know

imagine being with a bunch of kids and they all receive a candy, but you don't, they deny it from you! the result is rage. it's biological

the same process happens
Pretty high IQ analogy tbh.

They don't use the blackpill as an excuse to turn to violence. The blackpill is just so utterly realistic and depressing that It drives them insane.

Imagine existing in a clown world and being one of the few individuals sentient enough to realize how bullshit life is.

View attachment 263808
Very based brocel

This. Too many people love to worship ER, but the community needs to condemn people who become violent. The blackpill is never going to be taken seriously if dumbasses go violent.

If you actually look at the ERs, they happen for personal reasons, not because the blackpill pushed them to. I am indifferent to shooters, just because he was incel does not mean I take responsibility for him by virtue of being a loser myself.

I used to think like you guys, BUT guys like ER made incel mainstream.
Trust me no one would have heard of us if it wasnt for them.
They didnt give a SHIT about us until they HAD to
I made a video on this. None of these people saying to condemn Er would be here without him. Nobody cares about the dozens of incels who have documented suicides, and I doubt they even know of people like u/incelgraveyard, and if they don’t know about the documented ones then nobody surely knows about the hundreds of undocumented ones.

People go ER because that is the only way society will hear you, even if only for a second.

I don’t tbh

If you actually look at the ERs, they happen for personal reasons, not because the blackpill pushed them to. I am indifferent to shooters, just because he was incel does not mean I take responsibility for him by virtue of being a loser myself.
Yeah, the media and IT will write off every single act of violence by a young male as an incel attack, there is nothing we can do except banning people who openly talk about this shit. Worst thing that could happen is some retard publishing his "manifesto" here.

Who the fuck pinned this shit thread? Literal IT pandering thread, it’s pathetic. IncelsWithoutHate are just as much hated as we are and they pander and pander and say that they aren’t violent etc and they’re no more loved than .co. Stop wasting your fucking time trying to appease cunts.

Pretty much all mass shootings are false flag psy-ops carried out by the CIA.

In what way?

If you mean they train and coerce mentally ill unstable guys to do it, then sure, that's been proven and recorded.

If you mean the actual shooters are working for the CIA and it involves fake guns and actors? then nah

Who the fuck pinned this shit thread? Literal IT pandering thread, it’s pathetic. IncelsWithoutHate are just as much hated as we are and they pander and pander and say that they aren’t violent etc and they’re no more loved than .co. Stop wasting your fucking time trying to appease cunts.

Virtue signaling mods

The bottom line is whether you support or oppose violence your looks determine whether you get laid and nothing else

It literally doesnt matter what normies think of us, wed have no problem getting laid if we were 8/10+

Giga low IQ it's better to be feared and hated than ignored the only reason we have so many guys joining incels forums it's beacause of ER and other shooters who made incel a popular name I'm not advocating for it as there are other ways to get attention but you can't deny this guys helped us. Look at FAs nobody knows or care about those guys cause they don't have violent members. REMEMBER: All atention is good attention. Also we would be hated anyways so.

Who fucking cares what soy faggots like IT think? They’re gonna hate us no matter what. Strike back at the enemy!

Giga low IQ it's better to be feared and hated than ignored the only reason we have so many guys joining incels forums it's beacause of ER and other shooters who made incel a popular name I'm not advocating for it as there are other ways to get attention but you can't deny this guys helped us. Look at FAs nobody knows or care about those guys cause they don't have violent members. REMEMBER: All atention is good attention. Also we would be hated anyways so.
NGL high iq

Giga Low IQ: FA already has more active members than incels.co thanks to 10..20 turbo autists justifying serial killers of conditionally innocent people.

FA:

incels.co:

REMEMBER: All atention is good attention.

Cope. No one will ever care for low status/ low sexual market value males either way. Not in the next few decades at least.

Last edited:
In what way?

If you mean they train and coerce mentally ill unstable guys to do it, then sure, that's been proven and recorded.

If you mean the actual shooters are working for the CIA and it involves fake guns and actors? then nah

The former. The latter is very unlikely - they don’t need actors or fake guns when they have the real thing.

COPE!! :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

MODS unpin this right now!! @mental_out @GoffSystemQB :feels::feels::feels:

Giga Low IQ: FA already has more active members than incels.co thanks to 10..20 turbo autists justifying serial killers of conditionally innocent people.

FA: View attachment 264298

incels.co: View attachment 264300
cope FA is gigacucked
Good thread tbh.
low iq :feels:
Who fucking cares what soy faggots like IT think? They’re gonna hate us no matter what. Strike back at the enemy!
high iq

cope FA is gigacucked

I know. incels without hate is kinda cucked/soy infiltrated too. But they still grow.

The worst thing actually is the IT sadists regrow on the edge content posted here...

There is this saying: You become that, what you worship.
I reject that partly, because I will not become God trough worshipping him - on the other hand it is God's will, that his children get transformed in the image of his son.
So there is more than some grain of truth to it.

Beware, Rodger worshippers.

Supercucked thread.

Sexual frustration has always made some men turn violent. It is only natural.

And this is more than just sexual. This is overall life frustration.

WTF who was the cuck mod that pinned this???

Demote them now!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

violence is a natural response to injustice.

but yes it probably doesn't do us any good.

at the same time how else can we make society listen? when we use words we are called misogynists and when we use violence we are called terrorists. I really cannot find a solution.

It’s so stupid and such a stain on this community. When people like the low iq retard who carried out the Toronto attack do these things it allows IT to stupidly write off all the members of this forum as “terroists” and completely dismiss this very real issue. Again some of us are not violent and hateful we are just unfortunately ugly!!!!
violence is very based + who cares what IT says you dumb autist, I don't even visit that subreddit. doesn't even matter what the mainstream media says about us, if they label us as terrorists then that's great. Don't see the downsides. The more exposure we get, the better. Not like we have a reputation to lose anyways.

which of u purple boys pinned this jfl

So lets just imagine a world where all incels were pacifists.

1. The mainstream would not be aware of our existence
2. Those who were aware would feel either pity or disdain for incels as a bunch of losers.

Non-violence only benefits wider society, who are the reason we are here in the first place. Fuck em i say.
High iq. No one would blame a slave in the early 1900's for going ER or committing violence against white people.
Tbh. I think a lot of those people don't fully realize how bad we have it, that is to say they are not blackpilled enough. Not saying you have to be pro-violence to be blackpilled, but that people like OP who are strongly against it or doesn't "understand" it are probably not blackpilled enough or they are robots without any feelings who are content being incel.

We're being screwed over on every level and it's not like there's a small minority that enslaves men and withholds pussy from them, pretty much every normie is anti-incel and pro-feminism. Taxslavery, forcing you to pay welfare to women, censoring you, discriminated against in workplaces, in schools, in dating, treated badly everywhere, society ignores your problems while focusing all resources to support women just lol. Most normies are essentially upholding that status quo.
violence is a natural response to injustice.

Tbh. I think a lot of those people don't fully realize how bad we have it, that is to say they are not blackpilled enough. Not saying you have to be pro-violence to be blackpilled, but that people like OP who are strongly against it or doesn't "understand" it are probably not blackpilled enough or they are robots without any feelings who are content being incel.

We're being screwed over on every level and it's not like there's a small minority that enslaves men and withholds pussy from them, pretty much every normie is anti-incel and pro-feminism. Taxslavery, forcing you to pay welfare to women, censoring you, discriminated against in workplaces, in schools, in dating, treated badly everywhere, society ignores your problems while focusing all resources to support women just lol.
That's the same as slave masters and uncle toms trying to keep the slaves in line. Once a slave steps out of line and decides to stop contributing to the master, they'll put him in jail and might kill him. Single non-chad men don't benefit anything from paying taxes, if anything it's negative because paying taxes goes to whiteknight cops enforcing cucked laws that oppress us even more. And like you said, taxes pay welfare to used rosties who always say no one is entitled to anything, while forcing us to work for them and suffer from being incels.
Most normies are essentially upholding that status quo.
Years ago most white people upholded slavery, no one would blame a slave for go crazy on a group of whites back in those days. They don't see our issues as real concerns, the same way they didn't see an issue with slavery until blacks started to fight back.

just lol at moralfags

pleading to normies wont accomplish anything. be honest with yourself, the reputation of this community has no bearing on your life, pleading to normies will not change anything for you

it doesn't matter dude, being ugly already makes us a target. Our actions mean jackshit to the media as cherrypicking exists.
It literally doesnt matter what normies think of us, wed have no problem getting laid if we were 8/10+

It’s so stupid and such a stain on this community. When people like the low iq retard who carried out the Toronto attack do these things it allows IT to stupidly write off all the members of this forum as “terroists” and completely dismiss this very real issue. Again some of us are not violent and hateful we are just unfortunately ugly!!!!
I will have to change my mind on this, Before we were labelled "Terrorists" we were "losers" or "nerds",etc. As a Blackcel in america, You think the label of "terrorist" means anything to us, Blackcels are seen as Devils.

People go ER because that is the only way society will hear you, even if only for a second.
True. It was the only time ER was ever noticed and had an impact. Its sad how far ugly men have to go just to be noticed. Fuck this clown world

They don't use the blackpill as an excuse to turn to violence. The blackpill is just so utterly realistic and depressing that It drives them insane.

Imagine existing in a clown world and being one of the few individuals sentient enough to realize how bullshit life is.

View attachment 263808
based

unfortunately this is the destiny of those with low IQ and lack emotional inteligence who happen to come across the dark reality.

This. Too many people love to worship ER, but the community needs to condemn people who become violent. The blackpill is never going to be taken seriously if dumbasses go violent.
people obsess about ER because he is memeable tbh. you dont see AM getting this much attention since he isnt memeable as much

I used to think like you guys, BUT guys like ER made incel mainstream.
Trust me no one would have heard of us if it wasnt for them.
They didnt give a SHIT about us until they HAD to

Yeah.. most of them are teenagers what can you do....

Even if there was no instance of an incel pulling an active shooter moment no one would take our words or struggles seriously.

If you want to see what groups have gained momentum when it comes to improving their lot in the world, sadly it is those that are violent or confrontational, the idea is that the troublemakers get placated when their numbers & solidity is high enough.

For example if Autistics en masse starting getting violent we'd be treated better out of fear.

Only a cuck takes abuse without the intent to strike back, not everyone is a masochist you fucking cuck, get off this site you fucking bluepilled infiltraitor

Why is this pinned? And why have the mods been so soy today?

Incels without hate seems more like your place bub

Do you really think being a "peaceful" little cuck incel will make everyone emphatic towards us and start working on solutions - NO.
The only way to get actual results is to employ tactical terror, then and only then will ((they)) be forced to comply because of fear of what will happen to them if they don't.

FA: View attachment 264298

Your comparison is horribly flawed.

r/ForeverAlone exists since 2011. This forum exists since 2017. No wonder they have more members than we do. 27% of their users are female and there are lots of "failed normies" on there who have had sexual opportunities in the past and look down on incels.

The vast majority of r/foreveralone users are inactive. IWH has more active users than that sub because it at least allows some blackpill discussion.

1590259883895-png.264298

When you took that screenshot, there were 217 active users on Incels.co and 320 on r/ForeverAlone. If you subtract the 27% of female users from the active user count of the sub, you end up with 233 active male users, which is only slightly more than the 217 that were active on this forum when you took the screenshot.

So in spite of being extremely cucked and existing for much longer, r/ForeverAlone has roughly the same amount of active male users as this forum!

Last edited:
Your comparison is horribly flawed.
r/ForeverAlone exists since 2011. This forum exists since 2017.

r/ForeverAlone is a subsub of a metasub containing FA30Plus, Incels Without Hate, various blackpilled youtube channels etc, etc, so its better to compare incels.co against all of them tbh; lonely ugly outcasts & larpers keep on migrating between all of them, sometimes posting @ many resources at once, bounding themselves with the specific rules of each.

In spite of being extremely cucked and existing for much longer than this forum, r/ForeverAlone

Exaggeration, obviously. Also I don't understand yours "being extremely cucked". A lonely ugly male is a lonely ugly male - his specific views of the world are always secondary to his primary status on a dating market. And I would say the big chunk of ForeverAlone are lonely ugly males indeed.

Last edited:
r/ForeverAlone is a subsub of a metasub

No such thing as a subsub or metasub exists.

containing FA30Plus, Incels Without Hate, various blackpilled youtube channels etc,

Again, you are comparing apples with oranges. ForeverAlone does not allow any incel or blackpill topics to be discussed. They have an explicit rule against it. It's just a sub for lonely men and women; some of its members are incels in denial, but that's where the comparison ends. Most of the mods are normies with regular sex lives.

They have nothing to do with blackpilled Youtube channels or IncelsWithoutHate, which was created by actual incels and does allow the blackpill to be discussed but does not allow much criticism of women. Many members of this forum also read read/post on IWH.

Last edited:
The blackpill doesn't cause violence. If it did, we would be further along in our beta uprising. Its just the truth. If the truth drives people insane, maybe society needs to change? I think constant bullying and abuse cause violence.
it does man it causes some ppl to rope. kinda fucked if u ask me

This shit has sticky? :dafuckfeels:

I respect the Incels who use the blackpill and turn to violence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back