Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I despize chad- worshipers with a passion

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Chad- worshiping is more cucked than being a simp IMO. Chad worshipers need to be giga- banned on sight with a missile sent to their pc to stop them from every trying to apply again. Leave that shit for looksmax.org.

Hey guys, chad here, A 9/10 stacy just rejected me, damn it's over<
<OMG Chad! That's so sad! Fuck all the people who're saying you're not incel, you're truecel!

I don't see any of this here thankfully, but on the other forum, it's giga- cuckedmaxxed

Chads are scum

I hate chads just as much as foids, same with cucks/soys. All of them contribute to the isolation I face today. If chad just put his cock in his looksmatch we wouldn't have an issue, but he's going around fucking 80% of the foids.

I think models work really hard for their careers and should be respected. They have a lot of showers and haircuts (unlike some people I know) and are just all around great people!

I think models work really hard for their careers and should be respected. They have a lot of showers and haircuts (unlike some people I know) and are just all around great people!

ahhhh I fucking hate all models imagine getting paid just for existing

ahhhh I fucking hate all models imagine getting paid just for existing

Models have depression and experience bullying! Give them sympathy you bitter inkwell!

Chad- worshiping is more cucked than being a simp IMO. Chad worshipers need to be giga- banned on sight with a missile sent to their pc to stop them from every trying to apply again. Leave that shit for looksmax.org.

Hey guys, chad here, A 9/10 stacy just rejected me, damn it's over<
<OMG Chad! That's so sad! Fuck all the people who're saying you're not incel, you're truecel!

I don't see any of this here thankfully, but on the other forum, it's giga- cuckedmaxxed
Everyone who don't have an harem of 10/10 stacies is trucel bro

I hate chads just as much as foids, same with cucks/soys. All of them contribute to the isolation I face today. If chad just put his cock in his looksmatch we wouldn't have an issue, but he's going around fucking 80% of the foids.
View attachment 231910
Yup, and once our looksmatch get a taste a chad, its him or nothing. The left remainer of us get thrown to side like garbage

Chad worshiping is a cope used by sub-8 men hoping to ascend past the limits of their inferior genetics. By looking up to chad they hope to be like him, even though they never will.

You forgot the good old "I'm friends with a chad and he totally understands the incel struggle, he only took the virginity of 20 foids in his life."

Plenty of men are Chad worshippers

Chad worshipers = faggots

Sometimes I really question why some incels obsess over male models. Like I don't know the name of one single model but may incels, especially youngcels, can name at least 10. Be a man, damn it. Only foids obsess over foid celebs and try to look like/emulate them. Its very feminine to idolise chads and cringe-worthy.

Thats true i hate chads

Chads shouldn't be praised at all, they never did shit, they were just lucky to be born with good genetics

Sometimes I really question why some incels obsess over male models. Like I don't know the name of one single model but may incels, especially youngcels, can name at least 10. Be a man, damn it. Only foids obsess over foid celebs and try to look like/emulate them. Its very feminine to idolise chads and cringe-worthy.
Yup its disgusting theyre literally faggots tbh

Chads shouldn't be praised at all, they never did shit, they were just lucky to be born with good genetics

They’re on par with middle class cuckservatives who worship the rich

Chad is a worthless retarded piece of shit, toilets worship him because their sexual attraction is still stuck in the Stone Age.

Why cant chad worshippers just fucking die.

"All chads i met were nice", oh wow they got everything handed to them in life without doing any effort but they were nice so it's only fair that they get 100x the things I can only dream about

Chads are a worthless burden on society, they contribute nothing and get everything, the only good chad is a dead chad

View attachment 231910
"All chads i met were nice", oh wow they got everything handed to them in life without doing any effort but they were nice so it's only fair that they get 100x the things I can only dream about

Chads are a worthless burden on society, they contribute nothing and get everything, the only good chad is a dead chad
Chad is a worthless retarded piece of shit, toilets worship him because their sexual attraction is still stuck in the Stone Age.
They’re on par with middle class cuckservatives who worship the rich

Good genetics for physically aesthetically pleasing looks only. That's all.

I dont hate chads, i hate toxic femininity

View attachment 231910
Exactly

You would hate looksmax