Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I did it boyos

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I've reached the coveted 10% body fat. :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: (Actually 9.4% according to the Navy tape test, my preferred body fat tracking method.) Down from around 14% in late August, my goal was to get to 10% by next Monday, so I'm ahead of schedule and will be very slightly leaner than planned by my self-imposed deadline.

If I can do it, any one of you can do it. Ask one of our skellybros (@pp183 @needsolution et al.) for advice if you're trying to leanmax but are stuck.

@Blacktarpill is skeleton too bro
im at 7% bf now i guess

I need to gain like 40 pounds

congrats man :feelsautistic:

I need to really lenamaxx.Im probably 19% or so.
I think my motivation is back.Im willing to try again.

Feels good being naturally skinny

You're lying or one of those ppl that think this is 5% bodyfat
Fsdf34234

Good job OP!!

You're lying or one of those ppl that think this is 5% bodyfat
View attachment 155257
I use the precise protocol laid out by the US Department of Defense to measure my body fat percentage. There's an inherent margin of error of 1-3% with the US Navy tape method, which is why I rounded up to 10%. Even more precise body fat measuring tools like bod pods have margins of error, so getting hung up on precise body fat figures is an exercise in futility.

Going from 14% body fat to 10% body fat in six weeks is difficult and absolutely requires an aggressive approach, but it's not impossible.

Well done; I hope you ascend.

I use the precise protocol laid out by the US Department of Defense to measure my body fat percentage. There's an inherent margin of error of 1-3% with the US Navy tape method, which is why I rounded up to 10%. Even more precise body fat measuring tools like bod pods have margins of error, so getting hung up on precise body fat figures is an exercise in futility.

Going from 14% body fat to 10% body fat in six weeks is difficult and absolutely requires an aggressive approach, but it's not impossible.
Alright I believe you. But a lot of people exagerate their BF, Guy on the picture I posted used a bod pod and claimed he's 5%, but that's not even close since 3% is olympia tier and below this is lethal.

nice. im maybe 15 percent body fat at almost 36 years old and i dont do shit and eat whatever. i kind of wish i had it in me to lift or workout but im a pos.

Alright I believe you. But a lot of people exagerate their BF, Guy on the picture I posted used a bod pod and claimed he's 5%, but that's not even close since 3% is olympia tier and below this is lethal.
People generally either eyeball it and deflate their bf% figure out of ego, or cheat other methods like tape tests and skin caliper tests, again out of ego. I've been guilty of this in the past.

nice. im maybe 15 percent body fat at almost 36 years old and i dont do shit and eat whatever. i kind of wish i had it in me to lift or workout but im a pos.
Lol I wish I could sit on my ass and eat whatever and stay 15% body fat. I'd be lucky to maintain 25%.

Nice. Ngl, I leanmaxxed at one point too but then gave up on it after a while, didn't help. Now I just eat normally and go to the gym so I'm just slightly built, but not really lean, 15-20% bf.

Thanks for the gratz, frens.

Dont ask @needsolution only if u want to look like auschwitz victum :feelstrash: :feelshaha: :feelsgah:

you gymcelling as well? can show pic?

Congratz i also need to lose some weight before surgerymaxxing my bmi is 24.5 i will appreciate some tips on what to eat or cardio for losing weight tbh

Last edited:
you gymcelling as well? can show pic?
That would violate the rule against selfies unfortunately. I've been warned for posting pics before.

Congratz i also need to lose some weight before surgerymaxxing my bmi is 24.5 i will appreciate some tips on what to eat or cardio for losing weight tbh
Cardio is great as a supplement, but diet is #1 for fat loss. Eat lots of protein and fibrous vegetables, a moderate amount of carbs if you're exercising, and minimal fat.

That would violate the rule against selfies unfortunately. I've been warned for posting pics before.

Cardio is great as a supplement, but diet is #1 for fat loss. Eat lots of protein and fibrous vegetables, a moderate amount of carbs if you're exercising, and minimal fat.
damn ok stay disciplined man

@pp183

What did you do to leanmaxxx?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back