Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I did most of the project for the homework for a group of like 8 or 10 people today and nobody even acknowledged it or thanked me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I won't bore you with all the details but here's some backstory: there was this homework we had to do. The teacher had given us an assignment as a group for the past 2 lectures. But it wasn't homework back then, just people working during the lecture and throwing out ideas. I didn't contribute much back then, the whole assignment was really stupid. Anyway, only like 2 or 3 girls were working cause they're the ones that kiss ass and monopolize the classroom. Sometimes it feels like they talk just to hear themselves talking.

Anyway, they started bitching that nobody is contributing other than a few people. And no one volunteered to do the assignment for today. But I'm the only odd man out, I'm the outsider and the loner, everybody else is somehow good friends. So I took it upon myself and just did a big part of it, cause I knew for sure if I didn't do it they'd single me out and I'd get punished by the teacher. Did it by myself. Posted it online so they can all check it out to see if it's not entirely wrong bullshit. Posted it like 4 hours ago and still nobody acknowledged it, no likes no thank you or anything. But when that bitch made the post about how nobody is contributing, immediately the post was liked.

Shouldn't have done it. But I did it cause I felt like I didn't contribute enough during class and I'd get screwed over in the future. Meanwhile, the 2 Chads in the group didn't do shit and didn't get called out, nobody said anything to them. There's a few girls who are quiet as a mouse and don't do shit. There's one Stacy who is a rude cunt and she always pretends she's busy or has technical problems, but because she's Stacy she gets to coast and not do anything, nobody says anything to her. And there's a few girls who are like the "best friends" of some of the outgoing and loud girls, so they just take credit for what the other girls do. They get to do nothing cause they're quiet and women. So the only person who could become a target, the black sheep, was me. So I took it upon myself. But nobody even thanked me. Damn, and these people always pull shit like this. In other classes they group up and work on a project as 3 people (sometimes they rotate, 1 person works and the other 2 just do nothing and get the same grade), meanwhile I have to do the whole project alone.

Low T tbh.
True. I was very anxious about it, I knew that I'd get singled out and blamed for not doing anything. Lmao I think the project isn't even graded so I might've done it for literally no reason.

cause I knew for sure if I didn't do it they'd single me out and I'd get punished by the teacher.
Don't fear this. If they're not doing jack shit either they can't do anything to you. If the teacher is sensible he will see through the bullshit, else consult the exam commission and say that you're getting bullshitted on. They will contact the teacher so he may get negative repercussions for his/her negligent behavior. But if everyone is doing work, you should at least contribute equally as well.

group work is always shit. one/two people do everything while others do nothing
and it's always the lonely quiet kid doing everything tbh

I won't bore you with all the details but here's some backstory: there was this homework we had to do. The teacher had given us an assignment as a group for the past 2 lectures. But it wasn't homework back then, just people working during the lecture and throwing out ideas. I didn't contribute much back then, the whole assignment was really stupid. Anyway, only like 2 or 3 girls were working cause they're the ones that kiss ass and monopolize the classroom. Sometimes it feels like they talk just to hear themselves talking.

Anyway, they started bitching that nobody is contributing other than a few people. And no one volunteered to do the assignment for today. But I'm the only odd man out, I'm the outsider and the loner, everybody else is somehow good friends. So I took it upon myself and just did a big part of it, cause I knew for sure if I didn't do it they'd single me out and I'd get punished by the teacher. Did it by myself. Posted it online so they can all check it out to see if it's not entirely wrong bullshit. Posted it like 4 hours ago and still nobody acknowledged it, no likes no thank you or anything. But when that bitch made the post about how nobody is contributing, immediately the post was liked.

Shouldn't have done it. But I did it cause I felt like I didn't contribute enough during class and I'd get screwed over in the future. Meanwhile, the 2 Chads in the group didn't do shit and didn't get called out, nobody said anything to them. There's a few girls who are quiet as a mouse and don't do shit. There's one Stacy who is a rude cunt and she always pretends she's busy or has technical problems, but because she's Stacy she gets to coast and not do anything, nobody says anything to her. And there's a few girls who are like the "best friends" of some of the outgoing and loud girls, so they just take credit for what the other girls do. They get to do nothing cause they're quiet and women. So the only person who could become a target, the black sheep, was me. So I took it upon myself. But nobody even thanked me. Damn, and these people always pull shit like this. In other classes they group up and work on a project as 3 people (sometimes they rotate, 1 person works and the other 2 just do nothing and get the same grade), meanwhile I have to do the whole project alone.

homework? more like home-DORK!

Carlos

True. I was very anxious about it, I knew that I'd get singled out and blamed for not doing anything.
Et7cxmY

Just do the assignement without giving it to them?

Don't fear this. If they're not doing jack shit either they can't do anything to you. If the teacher is sensible he will see through the bullshit, else consult the exam commission and say that you're getting bullshitted on. They will contact the teacher so he may get negative repercussions for his/her negligent behavior. But if everyone is doing work, you should at least contribute equally as well.

That's the issue, there's no such thing as a sensible teacher, he/she will probably just go along with what the classmates are saying and blame whoever they blame. It's a win-win for the teacher because they'll have an easy way out of explaining to the senior management why the classes overall grade has dropped ("there's this one horrible lazy student, trust me, ask the other pupils!") and also curries favour with her students. Same thing with the exam commission, they will ALWAYS side with the teacher/lecturer.

Yeah but the thing is everybody else is sort of connected. Like they're all friends with each other. Or at least they have another person that would vouch for them. Also, sometimes one of the less active ones would just write a few sentences of something low effort, showing they contributed. Tbh idk why my brain wasn't working and I couldn't come up with much. I think it's cause those girls were monopolizing the efforts, they decided what was good and not and I couldn't synchronize with them.
group work is always shit. one/two people do everything while others do nothing
and it's always the lonely quiet kid doing everything tbh
Yeah it really sucks, I hate it.
meanwhile stacy was getting throatfucked by chad.

:feelsclown::feelsclown:
That quite literally probably happened.
View attachment 354512
Just do the assignement without giving it to them?
That would be bad. It's a group project. I'd have to go out of my way to say I'm the one that did it. The others can make my life hell for this, so no.
That's the issue, there's no such thing as a sensible teacher, he/she will probably just go along with what the classmates are saying and blame whoever they blame. It's a win-win for the teacher because they'll have an easy way out of explaining to the senior management why the classes overall grade has dropped ("there's this one horrible lazy student, trust me, ask the other pupils!") and also curries favour with her students. Same thing with the exam commission, they will ALWAYS side with the teacher/lecturer.
Yep, spot on mate.

I woke up today at 7am to find messages of the only girl who talked to me on discord, ended up telling me to kill myself then blocked me.
So i feel shitty too

last semester i was in 2 groups for classwork and i did literally almost nothing. i got called out somewhat but I couldn't care less, fuck these assholes they would have discluded from all fun normie activities so why should i help them?

There's a few girls who are quiet as a mouse and don't do shit
What's the point of even going to college if you aren't there to do shit? Lmao the more the days pass the less i understand normies.

You really shouldn’t have done it tbh. You should have just let them fail. The only downside is you will fail too. This is why I absolutely hate group projects. Especially when the teacher makes you have to chose partners

I woke up today at 7am to find messages of the only girl who talked to me on discord, ended up telling me to kill myself then blocked me.
So i feel shitty too
Wow, what the fuck? That's incredibly mean.
You really shouldn’t have done it tbh. You should have just let them fail. The only downside is you will fail too. This is why I absolutely hate group projects. Especially when the teacher makes you have to chose partners
These slimy fucks would have landed on their feet, I would've been the one to have been called out for not doing much though.

Well atleast u gained experience which might help u later in life

what the fuck boyo that is cucked, I never gave a shit about school work not even the ones during classes.

I’m surprised teachers still lack the self awareness to know that group projects are inherently bad towards outsiders. Then again, they were probably normies who didn’t have to suffer like we did

wtf is deleted member this is the guy who posts about how he watches sitcoms every day his username was something else

wtf is deleted member this is the guy who posts about how he watches sitcoms every day his username was something else
He deactivated his account after realizing he might need to keep his life private

So i feel shitty too
Foids being foids

He was talking about getting a job from finishing school and he almost doxxed himself
Happy to hear that he got a job. He frequently posted about how his life was empty and going nowhere, I'm very glad to hear that he's building something in his life now.

Last edited: